It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Unemployment for Unvaccinated Fired NY Workers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
New York Governor Kathy Hotchel announced her newest decree yesterday to deny fired unvaccinated workers unemployment benefits.

These same workers who have been paying into unemployment will be blocked from utilizing the services. How is this legal?

Seems that to some of our public servants, the very existence of people who won't comply to their mandates is a threat, and isolating them from society isn't going far enough; not only should these pariahs be shunned, they should have nothing and be happy.

They want to stick to their principles and to their bodily autonomy? Let them eat their principles.

Oh, there's also this gem from the article:

state hospital workers still have to prove they've been vaccinated and will lose their unemployment health insurance if they're fired for being unvaccinated.

Hochul addressed a potential shortage of hospital workers when the mandate goes into effect with a multi-pronged plan to backfill positions.

As part of the governor's plan, an executive order would be used to declare a state of emergency to increase workforce supply.

Qualified health care professionals who licensed in other states or countries, recent graduates, retired and formerly practicing health care professionals would be able to practice in New York State.

Other options include deployment of medically-trained National Guard members, Hochul said.

So, it's a health crisis, and the ones in charge believe that ridding ourselves of experienced medical professionals and replacing them with recent grads is the way to go. This is how our so-called trusted leadership operates.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 26-9-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think they'll have trouble.

There's a shortage of qualified health care workers all over thanks to mandates and other factors.

I'd also expect this to be challenged legally.

But, hey, you have to hand it to them. We've been wanting the size of government work forces to be chopped for years, and they may actually have found a way to do it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There's no way this will make the healthcare situation better. Just how bad of a hit it will take remains to be seen

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

There's no way this will make the healthcare situation better. Just how bad of a hit it will take remains to be seen

Just wait ... once the government breaks it, then they'll have to nationalize it, socialize it in order to "save" it because clearly, capitalism will have failed.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Your job, your ability to make money is your families life's blood. It seems that is what they want to attack, what if the next big thing is chips. If you do not get the chip you will be fired, no one can hire you, you lose all insurance, we freeze your accounts and credit....

Do you get the chip?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

When hospitals close, I wonder who they will blame . . . .

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Healthcare workers are burned out now.

Adding this to the mix will only make staffing worse.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Anyone whisper in her ear that the whole Cuomo the Democrat removed over sex problems (which never happens to Democrats) was to cover up for killing all the elderly in nursing homes so you all didn’t hang (for deliberately murdering elderly people with a biological weapon)?

I mean she better go out and rob a bank or something so everyone isn’t hung on shutting down healthcare facilities during a pandemic...for a moronic reason. Because if the vaccine works, the unvaxxed infected can’t hurt you. And if it doesn’t work, then why are you firing people for ignoring pointless mandates?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Capitalism, of course.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is like receiving “the mark”.
I will not die on my knees....

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

There you go with that logic thing again ...

No one thinks anymore. They all feel.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Capitalism, of course.

Yeah, but even the glorious people's revolution cannot create skilled healthcare workers from nowhere.

They need us more than we need them.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

All you can really do at this point is consider that all government employees in management positions and all politicians are bought and paid for, and are therefore enemies of the people. None of their pontifications make any sense, unless you consider that they are in facts treasonous and paid off criminals.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think that if they don’t want to listen then maybe they need to be feeling.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Anyone whisper in her ear that the whole Cuomo the Democrat removed over sex problems (which never happens to Democrats) was to cover up for killing all the elderly in nursing homes so you all didn’t hang (for deliberately murdering elderly people with a biological weapon)?

I mean she better go out and rob a bank or something so everyone isn’t hung on shutting down healthcare facilities during a pandemic...for a moronic reason. Because if the vaccine works, the unvaxxed infected can’t hurt you. And if it doesn’t work, then why are you firing people for ignoring pointless mandates?

GAH!! NOT LOGIC!!

**heads spin around backwards**

IT BURNS!....IT BURNS!!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Capitalism, of course.

Yeah, but even the glorious people's revolution cannot create skilled healthcare workers from nowhere.

I hear in places with socialized health care, they end up importing a lot of their doctors from overseas. In other words, the labor is imported. It'll be a whole new class of H1-BS and whole new category of jobs that Americans won't do.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Your job, your ability to make money is your families life's blood. It seems that is what they want to attack, what if the next big thing is chips. If you do not get the chip you will be fired, no one can hire you, you lose all insurance, we freeze your accounts and credit....

Do you get the chip?

only after the politicized scientist, corporations,msm, politicians, Hollywood, and social media hires influencers to tell me how stupid and evil i am for not getting the chip .

then you its legit and the right thing to do.

edit on 56930America/ChicagoSun, 26 Sep 2021 11:56:47 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I think they'll have trouble.

There's a shortage of qualified health care workers all over thanks to mandates and other factors.

I'd also expect this to be challenged legally.

But, hey, you have to hand it to them. We've been wanting the size of government work forces to be chopped for years, and they may actually have found a way to do it.

Well, besides another under-handed trick to force vaccinate, it might actually be a ploy to get the workers back to work in lieu of the health care shortage. I mean, this is ridiculous. They're seeking to kill these people. It's criminal.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Capitalism, of course.

I hear in places with socialized health care, they end up importing a lot of their doctors from overseas. In other words, the labor is imported. It'll be a whole new class of H1-BS and whole new category of jobs that Americans won't do.

Long term maybe, short term?

People will die as a result of these government mandates.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov the very existence of people who won't comply to their mandates is a threat, and isolating them from society isn't going far enough; not only should these pariahs be shunned, they should have nothing and be happy. l

the rhetoric gets more vindictive and spiteful by the day. and this mindset is becoming the norm. i feel like a little fish among a massive shoal, looking at a huge trawl-net being reeled in around us all, but most of the other fish don't care.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join