It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabby Petito issue

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So...this is really strange. The boyfriend won't speak about anything and the cops don't seem to be able to do anything.

Something is off.

I am a father of 2 girls. If this was happening to me, I would have a mob at the boyfriends house and make him tell everything he knows.

I don't get what the issue is here. Why don't the parents actually do anything? This story makes absolutely no sense in my mind.

She has been reported missing for weeks now and he returned home in her van. I don't care what mental issues anyone has/had....someone needs to slap him and his family hard and get some answers.

source
edit on 9/16/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/16/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He's lawyered up. There's not much they can do now but collect evidence to build a case. It will probably take a year or years depending on what the actual evidence is. That's the legal system unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Did you see there was a murdered couple not far from where they were in Utah?

Crazy crazy things afoot

Authorities in Utah are looking into a potential link between the disappearance of 22-year-old Long Island, N.Y., native Gabrielle Petito and the gruesome murders of newlywed couple Crystal Turner and Kylen Schulte, whose bodies were recovered from a hiking trail near camping grounds located in the La Sal Mountains.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Im following this over on Websleuths....and have been active on it since day 1.....there is a lot of info over there about this.
Have you watched the cop's hour long bodycam video?
Those two had a super toxic relationship - she had been beating on him and almost got arrested for domestic abuse - before she disappeared
......and the BF and his family are dbags for sure.

FULL HOUR BODYCAM FOOTAGE
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Crazy crazy things afoot

Authorities in Utah are looking into a potential link between the disappearance of 22-year-old Long Island, N.Y., native Gabrielle Petito and the gruesome murders of newlywed couple Crystal Turner and Kylen Schulte, whose bodies were recovered from a hiking trail near camping grounds located in the La Sal Mountains.

Saw that...would be a really odd coincidence if not related.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Crazy crazy things afoot

It is probably not related, according to the timeline.
However, nothing is ruled out yet.
DBag boyfriend IS a person of interest so there is that.
And the sister of boyfriend's dad has spoken out now.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Im following this over on Websleuths....and have been active on it since day 1.....there is a lot of info over there about this.
Have you watched the cop's hour long bodycam video?
Those two had a super toxic relationship - she had been beating on him and almost got arrested for domestic abuse - before she disappeared
......and the BF and his family are dbags for sure.

Yeah....watched the bodycam footage. I honestly think they both have some odd mental issues. Boyfriend seems almost autistic in the bodycam footage. She seems just off.

My guess is they got some hallucinogenic stuff in the area and lost their minds for a bit.

Like I said earlier....if that was my daughter, I would have a mob of people at his house dragging him out and forcing him to tell me what happened.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It does not look good for the bf, he got a mouthpiece as soon as he returned..that is obviously very telling.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Im in agreement with you!
I do not expect a happy ending, unfortunately. I also expect, he will be arrested, sooner than later.
I hope he gets tossed around a bit.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Crazy crazy things afoot

Look at this from a Fox News article - Gabby and her BF got into that altercation at the same exact store one of those double homicide victims worked at!

“ Crystal Turner, 38, and Kylen Schulte, 24, were found shot to death at a campground outside Moab in mid-August, five days after they were last seen leaving a downtown Moab bar on Aug. 13.

Schulte worked at the Moonflower co-op, which is the same store that Petito and her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, got into a physical altercation near on Aug. 12, according to a police report obtained by Fox News”

Link:www.foxnews.com...

Sorry, I’m On mobile

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just read this....
VIDEO:
Morgan Wolfe on Twitter

PETITO BODY CAM VIDEO EXPLAINED

Also— I breakdown the info that lead to Grand County Sheriff’s Department to actively look into connections w/ Petito case and the Moab Murders.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Crazy crazy things afoot

It is probably not related, according to the timeline.
However, nothing is ruled out yet.
DBag boyfriend IS a person of interest so there is that.
And the sister of boyfriend's dad has spoken out now.

I agree I don't think its related either.

Mentioned this elsewhere, even if they got into a relationship-ending argument he has to get her home or make sure her parents and family know she is safe.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes! Saw that. Maybe they did a natural born killers type thing and did something stupid while tripping

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a reply to: FamCore

Yes! Saw that. Maybe they did a natural born killers type thing and did something stupid while tripping

I think this may be the case. Peyote or something. She is either dead or hiding out.

Either way, if I was her dad, I would be at that boyfriends doorstep.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I was about to mention that I saw it on the news.
Got me to thinking that they made it to the Grand Tetons and she started hitting on him and he went off, knocked her off one of the mountians and then her stuffed in a hole somewhere.

edit on 16-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think the other murders may be related. There is another thread here on this. Isnt one of the dead women, the one who called the cops on them? There is a lot more to this story then meets the eye. Those women were supposedly out at a bar the night they were killed. I wonder if the couple killed them, then split up and went different directions. Gabby is volatile. Th guy has something wrong with him too. Gabby seems like the more violent one. They are both sickos
edit on 16-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
From Flyingclaydisc:

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
So, here's some things to consider, folks...

a.) They turned HER loose in the van, NOT him. (the cops sent him to a hotel).

b.) So, how did HE wind up in the van...UNLESS she went and picked him up in it?

c.) The couple, AND the two workers (lovers) from the 'Moon Co-Op' (the ones who called 9-1-1) were seen together in a bar downtown several hours after the alleged altercation. (read:....alcohol)

d.) The next day, after the altercation in the grocery store, the market workers are found murdered.

e.) During the police response, officers clearly state it seems the girl has had a "mental break", and contemplated pressing charges against HER...NOT him.

f.) During the police response, the girl openly admits she has serious OCD and (mental) anxiety issues.

g.) The girl has lived away from her parents (and step parents) for 2 years, with the BF's parents in FL. Now the girl's parents are all upset...where were you 2 years ago????

Personally, I think the media has totally "stepped in it" sticking up for this girl so far. I believe the BF got rid of the GF, but the GF is far from innocent!

AND, I think when the real story comes out, there's going to be a whole lot of people with egg on their face!

Just my .02

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I think the other murders may be related. There is another thread here on this. Isnt one of the dead women, the one who called the cops on them? There is a lot more to this story then meets the eye. Those women were supposedly out at a bar the night they were killed. I wonder if the couple killed them, then split up and went different directions. Gabby is volatile. Th guy has something wrong with him too. Gabby seems like the more violent one. They are both sickos

No, neither of the dead women called the cops on Gabby or her boyfriend.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
From Flyingclaydisc:

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
So, here's some things to consider, folks...

a.) They turned HER loose in the van, NOT him. (the cops sent him to a hotel).

b.) So, how did HE wind up in the van...UNLESS she went and picked him up in it?

c.) The couple, AND the two workers (lovers) from the 'Moon Co-Op' (the ones who called 9-1-1) were seen together in a bar downtown several hours after the alleged altercation. (read:....alcohol)

d.) The next day, after the altercation in the grocery store, the market workers are found murdered.

e.) During the police response, officers clearly state it seems the girl has had a "mental break", and contemplated pressing charges against HER...NOT him.

f.) During the police response, the girl openly admits she has serious OCD and (mental) anxiety issues.

g.) The girl has lived away from her parents (and step parents) for 2 years, with the BF's parents in FL. Now the girl's parents are all upset...where were you 2 years ago????

Personally, I think the media has totally "stepped in it" sticking up for this girl so far. I believe the BF got rid of the GF, but the GF is far from innocent!

AND, I think when the real story comes out, there's going to be a whole lot of people with egg on their face!

Just my .02

The only thing that would make this story more strange is if it was vaccine related....LOL

But I agree with FED'S breakdown. Only issue with it is the van part.

I more wonder how he ended up with it when it has been reported that she owns it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join