It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabby Petito issue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Im following this over on Websleuths....and have been active on it since day 1.....there is a lot of info over there about this.
Have you watched the cop's hour long bodycam video?
Those two had a super toxic relationship - she had been beating on him and almost got arrested for domestic abuse - before she disappeared
......and the BF and his family are dbags for sure.

FULL HOUR BODYCAM FOOTAGE

After seeing some if the body cam footage, I figure it probably went down like this:

1. She lit into him with an unhinged attack.
2. He fought her off trying to defend himself.
3. She ramped it up in her insane female way.
4. He had to fight back harder to defend himself.
5. The situation escalated out of control and he killed her in self defense, probably completely accidentally. (It does happen.)
6. He freaked out, knowing that he'd be blamed for murder because the man is always the bad guy, so he hid the body and hauled ass.

This is not beyond the realm of possibilities.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

In continuation...

My wife and I have been married for 37 (mostly happy) years. The only time I ever did anything approaching physically aggressive to her was when she was pissed about something and wanted to "talk" (i.e., scream and blame me for everything from Lincoln's assassination forward). There was no point in it so I told her to back off and we'd talk later. I turned around to work at my computer.

She walks up behind me, grabs me by the ear (Hey, she was in the throes of menopause.) and goes to scream directly in my ear. I just felt an incredible pain in my ear and went to swat away whatever was causing it. I had no idea her face was right there as she was standing behind me and I really thought she'd left the room, but I whacked her on the cheek completely unintentionally.

The woman WENT OFF! HOW DARE YOU HIT ME! Then nearly physically attacked me. (Like I said, throes of menopause.) I had to physically restrain her for my own safety!

I vacated the area for awhile to give her time to cool off. She's embarrassed by the affair now and sees how crazy she was. (Menopause sucked for both of us, but we survived.) She'd die if she knew I was sharing the story here. I do so to underscore the fact that even in a loving, committed relationship, things can go sideways - especially where an unhinged woman is involved.
:
edit on 2021 9 16 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If Gabby went missing on her own or was tied to the other murders, her boyfriend would have reported it to the police in Wyoming. The fact that Gabby's parents don't know ANYTHING, tells me that the boyfriend is responsible and is keeping quiet. Otherwise, the police in Wyoming would have at least contacted her family to let them know that Brian made a report about her missing before he drove back to Florida alone. We will probably hear that Gabby "accidentally" went over a cliff in some national park out there.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
5. The situation escalated out of control and he killed her in self defense, probably completely accidentally. (It does happen.)

Killing someone with your bare hands is way harder than fictional accounts lead you to believe, you need to put a very concerted effort into doing this.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Which is probably why he used the word, "accidentally". In self defense, it wouldn't be that hard to push someone down and for Gabby to have hit her head on a rock or over the edge of a cliff. They obviously had a history of slapping and pushing, based on the police footage.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
In self defense, it wouldn't be that hard to push someone down and for Gabby to have hit her head on a rock or over the edge of a cliff.

You're watching too much Lifetime Movie Network.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You should try watching and listening to the police bodycam footage along with pics from their blog showing where they choose to take pictures and shoot video.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I did, none of what you described happened there.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

We all know you're full of it too.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

We all know you're full of it too.

Am I? What did I say that was inaccurate?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Either you clearly didn't watch the police footage or your listening skills are as bad as your reading skills.

Why else would you make an ignorant comment about how hard it is about killing someone with your bare hands in response to a comment where someone claimed that it was most likely an "accident".

I'd point out the specifics in the video, but I'm not wasting any more of my time on you, who never reads or listens to anything in it's entirety. You just like to argue.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Why else would you make an ignorant comment about how hard it is about killing someone with your bare hands in response to a comment where someone claimed that it was most likely an "accident".

Because to kill someone accidentally with your bare hands is extremely difficult. Real life doesn't work like fictional depictions where you can one-punch someone or choke them to death in 20-30 seconds. The human body is extremely resilient and even trained fighter would have a hard time killing you with their bare hands accidentally, they would need to repeatedly strike you which is then no longer self defense.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Thanks for the laugh, but you don't choke or punch someone by "accident". On the other hand, there are plenty of instances where people have pushed someone away from them hard enough that they fall and hit their heads causing their death. It doesn't take much for someone to hit their head just right to cause death. I know of two who managed to do it all by themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

On the other hand, there are plenty of instances where people have pushed someone away from them hard enough that they fall and hit their heads causing their death.

Sure. Plenty of people get 'accidentally' pushed over a cliff like you think. Good thing he hired an attorney if he's going to try this line of defense.

edit on 17-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Plenty of people fall to their deaths accidentally in national parks every year without any help, so it's not far fetched to think that the boyfriend will try to claim it was an accident somehow, even if it wasn't. At this point, he'll say whatever he needs to in order to protect himself as much as he can, but not saying anything isn't going to protect him either.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Plenty of people fall to their deaths accidentally in national parks every year without any help, so it's not far fetched to think that the boyfriend will try to claim it was an accident somehow, even if it wasn't.

That isn't self defense, that's called, wait for it....homicide.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

On the other hand, there are plenty of instances where people have pushed someone away from them hard enough that they fall and hit their heads causing their death.

Sure. Plenty of people get 'accidentally' pushed over a cliff like you think. Good thing he hired an attorney if he's going to try this line of defense.

By the way, there you go with that reading deficiency again. I never said that I think he pushed her over a cliff. I said that's probably what we will "hear" when he comes up with some explanation for what happened. That it was an accident.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I said that's probably what we will "hear" when he comes up with some explanation for what happened.

And only stupid people will think it happened or was reasonably possible.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Plenty of people fall to their deaths accidentally in national parks every year without any help, so it's not far fetched to think that the boyfriend will try to claim it was an accident somehow, even if it wasn't.

That isn't self defense, that's called, wait for it....homicide.

No kidding. You really should work on your reading skills again.

The fact that the boyfriend didn't go straight to the police says that it probably wasn't an accident, but that won't stop him from claiming that it was. I'm sure his story will depend on whether or not they find her body.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The fact that the boyfriend didn't go straight to the police says that it probably wasn't an accident...

And his story will be just as believable as your fiction-based supposition.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join