It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabby Petito issue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Deetermined
I said that's probably what we will "hear" when he comes up with some explanation for what happened.

And only stupid people will think it happened or was reasonably possible.

Without evidence, anything is possible. You can't prove someone's intent. He already knows that cops in Utah have footage of them considering charging HER with domestic violence. He could easily come up with a story of her attacking him and trying to get her off of him, and it would be reasonable for people to believe.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Without evidence, anything is possible.

But highly improbable.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Where's

Gabby ? 🤨

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

She has been reported missing for weeks now and he returned home in her van. I don't care what mental issues anyone has/had....someone needs to slap him and his family hard and get some answers.

source

She was reported missing on 9/11 not even a week yet.

just wanted to correct that.

I really wonder how many times he stopped for gas, snacks, bathroom, etc. Out of all those times how many places had camera's and would any of them pick up 2 people in the van or just him.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

She was officially reported missing on Sept 11th, but no one has seen or talked to her since Aug. 24th.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
While you girls continue your 'that time of the month' bickering...you might ask yourself one simple question:

1.) The last text from Gabby's phone, to her Mother, was on August 30. The phone was geolocated near YOSEMITE National Park, in CALIFORNIA. The text said..."No service in Yosemite". Yosemite is nowhere near Wyoming! This was (5) days after she last spoke with her mother on Aug 25. How did her phone get to California??????

Here's some extra-credit questions:

2.) Their itinerary has them going from the east coast through Kansas, Colorado and into Utah, arriving in Moab on Aug 12. On Aug. 24 Gabby is last seen in SLC in person. Yet (5) days before this, on Aug 19., she creates a YT account called "Nomadic Statik" about their "van life". There is only one video on this account, "Van Life", which clearly shows both of them, AND the van, in California by SF, among other places on the beach. How could this be?

This doesn't fit into ANY of the timelines described so far!

3.) Laundrie arrives in FL on Aug 1. It's not possible to drive from Yosemite to FL in one day. Now, think about the following for a moment... Why would Gabby:
a.) Turn off her phone until she got from Teton National Plark to Yosemite? (She wouldn't, right?)

b.) If she was dead, why would someone text her mother, with her phone, that she had no text coverage in Yosemite? When the phone really was in Yosemite? Wouldn't the phone be smashed and at the bottom of a lake instead?

So, it couldn't have been Laundrie who sent the text, because he would have never made it back to FL by Aug 1. This suggests Laundrie and Pertito were possibly apart from as early as Aug 25, maybe even Aug 24.

Did she maybe catch a flight from Jackson Hole (just south of Grand Teton NP) to California? (This would explain her phone being off for all the waypoints between Wyoming and California. If she'd hitchhiked, you know her phone wouldn't have been off).

If she was dead, why turn her phone on in California, and send a text to, of all people, her mother????

One thing is certain...there is a whole LOT of this story missing!!

Dead or alive, Gabby Pertito isn't in Wyoming OR Utah...she's in California. Could she have been separated from her phone? Sure! But why then text her mother from California?

Personally, I think they're both psycho!
edit on 9/17/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

She was officially reported missing on Sept 11th, but no one has seen or talked to her since Aug. 24th.

Incorrect.

Seen, yes. In Salt Lake City, Utah. Talked to, no. She last spoke with her Mother on Aug. 25 and the phone was geolocated near Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I think the other murders may be related. There is another thread here on this. Isnt one of the dead women, the one who called the cops on them? There is a lot more to this story then meets the eye. Those women were supposedly out at a bar the night they were killed. I wonder if the couple killed them, then split up and went different directions. Gabby is volatile. Th guy has something wrong with him too. Gabby seems like the more violent one. They are both sickos

No, neither of the dead women called the cops on Gabby or her boyfriend.

From " The Sun"
August 14, 2021, Schulte and Beck were reported missing while camping in the mountains.

On Wednesday, August 18, 2021, two women were then found shot to death off a scenic road that runs through a national forest.
The couple's deaths came just days after missing Gabby Petito and her fiancé Brian Laundrie were said to have argued at the Moonflower Co-Op where murdered Kylen Schulte worked.

Moments before their deaths, they had text friends that a man had allegedly been “creeping them out”.

Given the closeness of time and location of the two incidents, investigators have since speculated whether they could be linked.

On September 16, 2021 the Grand County Sheriff's Office announced in a press release that they have been "in contact with Florida authorities" and were "actively looking into any connection" between the two cases.

It seems like they would have identified Brian Laundrie , as someone who was fighting at the co-op.

Is there another person? If the creepy man isnt Brian Laundrie. 3 murders in a small area, seems more then coincidental, if indeed Gabby is dead.

Did Brian kill the two women, then kill Gabby so she wouldnt tell?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I think it's more likely the other way around. Gabby likely killed the two women, and didn't tell Laundrie until they got into Wyoming. He freaked out, took the van and left and she split to California for refuge.

Hopefully, law enforcement is looking carefully into her contacts in California. There's something in California to do with all this, I'd bet money on it.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I think it's more likely the other way around. Gabby likely killed the two women, and didn't tell Laundrie until they got into Wyoming. He freaked out, took the van and left and she split to California for refuge.

Hopefully, law enforcement is looking carefully into her contacts in California. There's something in California to do with all this, I'd bet money on it.

Maybe Laundrie was looking at them in a way that gave Gabby a jealous rage? I could see that. Would explain why he doesn't want to say anything. He still loves Gabby and doesn't want her to get in trouble.

If she hit CA, and this scenario fits, I bet she is headed to or already in Mexico.
edit on 9/17/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I did consider that angle too. He certainly would lawyer up if that happened.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

In the police report, Ms. Petito is recorded saying she moved to slap Mr. Laundrie because she feared that he “was going to leave her in Moab without a ride.”

NYT

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

LOL! The article I read said that Gabby slapped Brian for getting into the van with dirty feet. Everything I've seen says that the van belonged to Gabby, so unless she was dead, I can't imagine how Brian was the one who made it away with the van. Remember, the police in SLC let her drive the van away while they gave Brian a ride to a local hotel.

Leaving Gabby without a ride would only have resulted in her reporting her van stolen if Brian ever threatened to take off with it and leave her stranded.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

There's really only one rational explanation for Laundrie's actions; he knows he can be implicated for something, but whatever it is isn't nearly as bad as what someone else can be implicated for (probably her).

In this respect, this whole ordeal is very interesting. I'll bet people will get a much clearer understanding of the basis of the 5th Amendment by the time this is all over. He's probably guilty of something like GTA and/or reckless abandonment, or some such. Maybe aggravated A&B too. She's probably on the run for a couple counts of murder in the 1st. He could also be charged for being an accomplice if he unknowingly aided and abetted her.

My bet is they're going to pick him up on obstruction, and see if they can get him to talk.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Wrong again!

The police encounter was in Moab, not SLC. She stayed in the van, he went to a hotel hotel (in Moab). The hotel Laundrie stayed in at Moab is not the same hotel they both stayed in at SLC where she was last seen, twelve days after the Moab incident.

You need to get the facts straight.

edit on 9/17/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

LOL! The article I read said that Gabby slapped Brian for getting into the van with dirty feet. Everything I've seen says that the van belonged to Gabby, so unless she was dead, I can't imagine how Brian was the one who made it away with the van. Remember, the police in SLC let her drive the van away while they gave Brian a ride to a local hotel.

Leaving Gabby without a ride would only have resulted in her reporting her van stolen if Brian ever threatened to take off with it and leave her stranded.

Josh Taylor, a spokesman for the department, said the police had no reason to arrest Mr. Laundrie, who returned to Florida in the van, which was registered to Ms. Petito and has not been reported stolen.

“The reality of that situation is that it was a common-use vehicle between the two of them,” Mr. Taylor said. The state law does not allow the police to arrest Mr. Laundrie any more than it allows for the arrest of a teenager found driving his or her parents’ car, he said.

Same source.

He could have very well said "I'm out" and left her stranded in some remote place. And I guess she *could* have reported it stolen, if she had the means. Maybe something happened to her phone. Or several other possibilities.

But it's interesting that she was worried and being left in Moab by him, and now he's in Florida with the van and she is not.
edit on 17-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Wrong again!

The police encounter was in Moab, not SLC. She stayed in the van, he went to a hotel hotel (in Moab). The hotel Laundrie stayed in at Moab is not the same hotel they both stayed in at SLC where she was last seen.

You need to get the facts straight.

Either way, the van belonged to Gabby. That was my point. Your whole theory of Gabby possibly being the one to kill the two other women while Brian takes the van and she flies to California to hide is the craziest thing I"ve ever heard.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Same source.

He could have very well said "I'm out" and left her stranded in some remote place. And I guess she *could* have reported it stolen, if she had the means. Maybe something happened to her phone. Or several other possibilities.

But it's interesting that she was worried and being left in Moab by him, and now he's in Florida with the van and she is not.

Do we really believe that he could take off with the van and she wouldn't contact her parents somehow to let them know? Even without a cell phone if it was stolen?

No, something definitely happened to Gabby, which is why no one has heard from her. The fact that Brian isn't saying ANYTHING speaks volumes.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think they are both guilty of killing the other couple (Gabby could have lured them out saying that he had come back and hurt her and she needed help?) and Gabby either started feeling guilty about it or she started threatening to tell the authorties he did it alone and he got rid of her before she could do one or the other. I think they both had issues with anger.

That's my 2 cent conspiracy theory...
edit on 9172021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Do we really believe that he could take off with the van and she wouldn't contact her parents somehow to let them know? Even without a cell phone if it was stolen?

Yes, it is not outside the realm of possibility, and not unreasonable.

something definitely happened to Gabby, which is why no one has heard from her.

Quite possibly, and likely, but it's not the only possibility.

The fact that Brian isn't saying ANYTHING speaks volumes.

It certainly doesn't look good for him, but doesn't prove guilt.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join