It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabby Petito issue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread, but whose Nissan is she driving at 01:28 in the YT video?
edit on 17-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

In shaemac's post with the twitter link for KSLTV the reporter said that they talked to the manger and he said that Schulte had already clocked out for the day before their fight at the 2:00 min mark of the video.

shaemac's post

Also the call about their fight in front of the CoOp came from a man named Christoper according to another report.

According to the report that was released Wednesday, officers responded to calls about a domestic problem that had taken place near the Moonflower Co-op at 39 E. 100 North in Moab around 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 12.
A man named Christopher placed the 911 call after seeing the couple fight over something on a phone.

I did hear that Schulte and Turner were seen at a bar the night before they came up missing, Aug 13th if I recall right, and that they had said something about the creepy guy to one of the bartenders. Also sent texts that night, saying something to the effect that if they came up missing they were murdered.

"Investigators were informed that Kylen had mentioned to her friends that if something happened to them, that they were murdered. Kylen had continued by saying there was a “creepy man” around their camp and they had been intimidated by him," the search warrant states. The last time the couple was seen was on the night of August 13, leaving "Woody's Tavern" at about 10:30 p.m.

Later in this article it says that their van wasn't found at their camp site where their bodies were found, it was found at a McDonald's where Turner worked.
Search warrant documents reveal new details about Moab double murder

Maybe it was Petito and Laundrie pulling a natural born killers seeing how they both seem a little bent mentally. Or maybe Laundrie killed them all. It's kinda hard to tell at this point.

edit on 17-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

She was officially reported missing on Sept 11th, but no one has seen or talked to her since Aug. 24th.

Actually her last call was on the 25th...

Last time anyone talked to her was 8/27 when she told a friend she was going to Yellowstone. (text from what I've read)

Suspicious text sent from her phone on 8/30 to her mom ( no one knows what it said but them and police at this time)

He got back to Fl. on the 1st - parents report her missing on the 11th.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Wow, I think you need to read more carefully. That's not what I said at all. I said he took the van AFTER learning she killed them, and this is when she split to California. How else do you explain the text from California fully (5) days AFTER they were in Wyoming??? You can't!...UNLESS, there's some psycho crazy going on with this story!

As for crazy, I'll agree with you there! This is the craziest story I've followed in a while.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

She was officially reported missing on Sept 11th, but no one has seen or talked to her since Aug. 24th.

Incorrect.

Seen, yes. In Salt Lake City, Utah. Talked to, no. She last spoke with her Mother on Aug. 25 and the phone was geolocated near Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.

And she also messaged a friend she was going to Yellowstone on the 27th

If you have better sources for information please share because some of the things you are saying, I'm not finding anything out there saying it outside of the YouTube account.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is Where I am discussing this case. Their rules are far more strict on how you can discuss it (like it is very victim friendly, so you can not accuse Gabby of being involved in anything nefarious) - but tons of info there. I do not use the same name, so you would not see me there.
Also, there are multiple pages, so I linked to the last updated page, as of this post.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Only reason I don't think the cases are related, is that it has never been reported that they had a gun. The 2 ladies were shot with a gun.

I just don't see them having a gun for some reason but could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Question - When did Pertito and Laundrie go to California???

It must have been sometime between July 8th and August 24th. Their sole video on their 'Nomadic Statik" YT channel clearly shows them AND the van (which she bought specifically for this trip) in San Francisco, California.

Looks to me like they went from Moab, UT to California, and then back to SLC, UT. Look at the time span between those two cities; it's (12) days, plenty enough time to make an excursion to CA and back.

I'm tellin' you guys, there's a California connection here somewhere!

edit on 9/17/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7

Only reason I don't think the cases are related, is that it has never been reported that they had a gun. The 2 ladies were shot with a gun.

I m in California, and always take a gun when I go camping and especially when I backpack.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Their sole video on their 'Nomadic Statik" YT channel clearly shows them AND the van (which she bought specifically for this trip) in San Francisco, California.

I noticed that, too.

Also the video of them at the ocean. Looks like West coast rock, no?
edit on 17-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Question - When did Pertito and Laundrie go to California???

It must have been sometime between July 8th and August 24th. Their sole video on their 'Nomadic Statik" YT channel clearly shows them AND the van (which she bought specifically for this trip) in San Francisco, California.

Looks to me like they went from Moab, UT to California, and then back to SLC, UT. Look at the time span between those two cities; it's (12) days, plenty enough time to make an excursion to CA and back.

I'm tellin' you guys, there's a California connection here somewhere!

Here is a really good timeline someone made for them GABBY PETITO - VAN LIFE TIMELINE

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That's a valid point, and I considered that too. But I'll bet they did, as a "just in case" type thing (maybe for bears, who knows). I'm not convinced they murdered the two women, but the timing is definitely very weird. Could be completely unrelated, but my Spidey senses say no.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: SirHardHarry

Same source.

He could have very well said "I'm out" and left her stranded in some remote place. And I guess she *could* have reported it stolen, if she had the means. Maybe something happened to her phone. Or several other possibilities.

But it's interesting that she was worried and being left in Moab by him, and now he's in Florida with the van and she is not.

Do we really believe that he could take off with the van and she wouldn't contact her parents somehow to let them know? Even without a cell phone if it was stolen?

No, something definitely happened to Gabby, which is why no one has heard from her. The fact that Brian isn't saying ANYTHING speaks volumes.

FCD's theory of her killing the couple and him helping her get to CA and keeping the van would make sense as to why she would not report it missing or contact anyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Link no workee.

link   

a reply to: Deetermined

Wow, I think you need to read more carefully. That's not what I said at all. I said he took the van AFTER learning she killed them, and this is when she split to California. How else do you explain the text from California fully (5) days AFTER they were in Wyoming??? You can't!...UNLESS, there's some psycho crazy going on with this story!

As for crazy, I'll agree with you there! This is the craziest story I've followed in a while.

Regardless of before or after, my comment was referring to your belief that Gabby may have killed those two women. To me, that's extremely far fetched.

There are several ways her cell phone could have ended up in California. Brian may have taken it. He may have ditched it in California days before someone found it and decided to text Gabby's mom to keep her from reporting the phone as stolen. Brian could have been driving to Florida from California and had someone else send the text a couple of days later. We'll have to wait and see what the scoop is on that one.

Once again, the most important factor will be any evidence they gather from Brian or the van. If he wasn't responsible for her death, and something else happened, he'd been screaming everything he knows to protect himself.

link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I m in California, and always take a gun when I go camping and especially when I backpack.

I have a gun on me every time I walk out of my house....even going on walks. Just a good rule of thumb
My daughter is almost 18, and while she doesnt carry a gun...she carries a knife and is trained in Krav Maga (black belt) and trained in how to use it. I wish ALL parents would force their kids to take some form of martial arts/self defense and weapons training. Especially girls.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
@Flying Try this...

storymaps.arcgis.com...
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

May not have been reported, but the majority of people doing trips like the one they did typically have a gun with them. Any number of animals or humans could be a threat in the areas they were.

Everyone I know that does long distance camping/rv trips always carries.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That's a valid point, and I considered that too. But I'll bet they did, as a "just in case" type thing (maybe for bears, who knows). I'm not convinced they murdered the two women, but the timing is definitely very weird. Could be completely unrelated, but my Spidey senses say no.

The fact this theory has been floated and Laundries attorney has not shot it down in any statements is odd. Even a vague "he has no knowledge of nor involvement in it" type of thing.

Makes me think even more that they are connected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join