It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a non binary person

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xandback

No. Not judging the kid. Judging the parents? Oh, yes...that I am.

Sometimes I regret not having any kids. More, and more, not so much. If I did, or by some miracle, do have any, they'll not be subjected to anything resembling public schooling--so called education.

That kid is going to have a rough go of it, later in life.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The parents need a good hiding imo.

This is child abuse

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Typically the kids that identify as a dinosaur or transformer or princess or whatever the case may be typically dress in that fashion as well. We can see the Spiderman post above that confirms that and I'll admit to wearing a stegosaurus costume when I was a kid. If that's the case you address the kid as such, because that's what they want to be right then. When it's a kid dressed like a normal kid of that biological sex then the assumption is the proper word to use is that biological sex to address them.

As for people not using preferred names, I think anyone that has a name that can be shortened into a nickname has experienced that one before, I know I sure as hell have. I ask the person one time to please call me by my given name, if they choose not to then oh well I'm not gonna cry about it. I'll just assume they're a jackass and let the opinion stand until I see otherwise. The kid should learn very early on that not everyone is going to cater to what you desire and the sooner they learn that lesson the better off they'll be.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
So this happened today.

My wife and I took our 6 year grandson to the park and my grandson was spinning the ferris wheel toy , no one was on it he just likes to spin it.

Well another little girl came up about the same age maybe a year older, so she was about 7 and she wanted to get on.

So my wife says to our grandson "stop spinning it she wants to get on" well the little girl with an attitude says I am not a SHE. So my wife thinking she mistook a boy with long hair for a girl and the boy was offended said "oh Im so sry he wants to get on "

Again the little 7 year old girl with an attitude says I am not a he either , I am a non binary person and walked away towards what we assume were her parents.

This was tops a 7 year old girl WTF are they doing to our children ?

Well another little girl came up about the same age maybe a year older, so she was about 7 and she wanted to get on.

Correct response . . .
"Start running bitch . . . we playing by Darwin's rules"

problem sloved

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Deliberate dark agenda to confuse our children, destroy the nuclear family, and pull as many possible away from God.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Typically the kids that identify as a dinosaur or transformer or princess or whatever the case may be typically dress in that fashion as well. We can see the Spiderman post above that confirms that and I'll admit to wearing a stegosaurus costume when I was a kid. If that's the case you address the kid as such, because that's what they want to be right then. When it's a kid dressed like a normal kid of that biological sex then the assumption is the proper word to use is that biological sex to address them.

As for people not using preferred names, I think anyone that has a name that can be shortened into a nickname has experienced that one before, I know I sure as hell have. I ask the person one time to please call me by my given name, if they choose not to then oh well I'm not gonna cry about it. I'll just assume they're a jackass and let the opinion stand until I see otherwise. The kid should learn very early on that not everyone is going to cater to what you desire and the sooner they learn that lesson the better off they'll be.

Well, I agree, the kid is definitely going to learn the hard way that not everyone is going to cater to this madness, especially not anymore. You know the thing about little bulls### things like this is that they're really only permitted to exist in times of comfort and plenty. When these get tighter and tighter, harder and harder, people are going to lose interest in this business and finally lose tolerance for this idiocy. Look at Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. I don't see proper pronoun assignment anywhere on there. When you're hungry or thirsty or in need of shelter...you're not going to give a shize about this...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
When I was 7, I wanted to be a spy like James Bond.

When i was 7, I wanted to overthrow the government to make amusement parks and pizza totally free, and would rename Sunday to Sundae, because ice cream.

I had some lofty goals back then. Probably could have teamed up with your pint-sized spy butt to do it

edit on 9/7/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This was tops a 7 year old girl WTF are they doing to our children ?

Can't blame the bairn; poor thing isn't going to have a hope in hell of dealing with real life when it gets older and ventures into the big, bad world all by itself.

Some people simply shouldn't be allowed to breed.

edit on 7/9/21 by Freeborn because: spelling, typo's.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

We go to the park all the time and luckily have not had to deal with this awfulness. I'm not sure I'd have reacted any differently than you. We have become acquaintances with a group of Mormons, however. They're cool though, very relaxed and accepting of other's worldviews.

a reply to: Nyiah

Listen, if you can get the drinking fountains changed to pop I think you have a solid chance in 2024.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is probably to late.

Kiddo states that He/she/them is non-binary.
WOO-HOO!!! More 1's & 0's for the rest of us!!! Altho it's going to be a PITA trying to communicate with the aliens without Binary. Maybe the tot is good at pointillism images???

Being non-binary is also going to make balancing he'she'them's checkbook/internet banking account a nightmare.
Living with just all the other numbers is more chaos than I care for.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

No, no, they will be fully functional one day. To exactly what they will be told to be.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

this whole thing with everyone dialling in their own self definition reminds me of that old joke about a Muslim guy moving to Northern Ireland.
As you may know, NI is badly divided on religious lines, Catholic and Protestant, so when someone asks this guy which he is, he says "Neither, I am a Muslim, I want no part of your sectarian violence, to which the questioner says "Yea, but are you a Catholic Muslim, or a Protestant Muslim."

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Listen, if you can get the drinking fountains changed to pop I think you have a solid chance in 2024.

Not pop, Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator... it's got electrolytes, which plants crave.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Lol, I ran that one by my kids. My 13 year old is all over that idea, "YESSSS! Make it like those fancy touchscreen soda machines that have everything in them, too!"

My 12 year old thinks it should just stay water. Pfft, bump on the log, that girl.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

My elder son was an Aztec warrior for a couple of weeks when he was eight. Insisted we called him some Aztec name or other.

No big deal with my own flesh and blood, even less of a big deal with someone else's. I can't imagine being so sensitive that I'd get upset about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xandback
We judge seven years old these days...now thats conspiracy

this is on the parents full stop. They are idiots and should not be able to raise children. They are making fools that we will all have to deal with one day.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Not pop, Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator... it's got electrolytes, which plants crave.

but what are electrolytes

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
This is probably to late.

Kiddo states that He/she/them is non-binary.
WOO-HOO!!! More 1's & 0's for the rest of us!!! Altho it's going to be a PITA trying to communicate with the aliens without Binary. Maybe the tot is good at pointillism images???

Being non-binary is also going to make balancing he'she'them's checkbook/internet banking account a nightmare.
Living with just all the other numbers is more chaos than I care for.

If it is non binary than it is analog only. Not allowed digital media. No numbers, they are or can be binary. No text, that is binary. No cell phone. No internet.

Must be hard reading those dead tree books with no page numbers and no numbers in the words.

You will find that in umm... some chapter, on page ummm.... There are umm.. planets in the solar system. We are on the umm from the Sun.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I kinda met that one. At 17 I was mistaken as a Secret Service Agent by some college kids at a GHW Bush rally at Miami (Ohio) University. He was there because Barbara’s father graduated from Miami U. But then again so did Tina Louise (Ginger), The Lemon Pipers (Bill Bartlett went on to form Ram Jam) and Mojo Nixon (Elvis Is Everywhere).

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Fine.

I identify as Her Supreme Majesty of the Known and Unknown Universe, and you will from here on out address me as such.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join