It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a non binary person

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dbates

They is pluralnmeaning more than one and that could confuse some people.

It it is.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

My personal pronoun is sodomite. It's also my safeword but who can hear with the ballgag?

I guess you need to practice different words with a ballgag in place to get a good one.

link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

You can also get into some awkward grammar construction attempting to use they as a stand-in for standard singular pronouns. Of course, xe/xer isn't a whole lot better.

link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Well its Adams fault, he was spiritual and was non binary, then he fked it up got split into two and kicked out of paradise, and told! You can get back in when you get yourself back together... And here we are.

True story

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
"Stop spinning it, she wants to get on."
"I'm not a she."
"Stop spinning it, he wants to get on."
"I'm not a he either."
"Stop spinning it, the idiot wants to get on."

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So did it get it's non-binary ideas from school and the parents are just going long with it, or are the parents trying to induce it on it. It seems that it at it's age would not know what binary is without a lot of people pushing it on it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I know most of these posts are in jest, but let's not mention the hundred different mean things that could have been said to this child.

In my view, this child is the victim of abuse.

A #ing tragedy, if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Seriously. If I should die don't let them stat me as covid related. I plan on exiting during a sex game gone wonderfully awry.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The kid was, what, 7 years old?

For crying out loud, leave the kid alone!

Kids can "identify" as anything from movie stars to unicorns to Autobots and back again. It doesn't mean they are suffering (or will suffer) from any sort if mental illness, for gosh sakes!

It's called "Being A Kid", and having an imagination.

It's also called finding one's own path, also known as "Freedom"; you know, that thing that the Right is always complaining that the Left is trying to take away.

So give the kid (and anyone else) the Freedom to identify however they want; how is it any skin off your nose?

And don't try to claim that it's for the child's own good because, "It's a tough cruel, world out there towards anyone 'different'". That only holds true when folks (like you?) Make it a tough, cruel world for folks who are different. Like the old song says, "You have to be carefully taught.." to be prejudiced.

Yeah. yeah, you object to "all this PC crap".

Well, how is it any more "PC" to use a person's preferred pronouns than it is to use someone's preferred name?

It certainly isn't any more difficult.

Is it?
edit on 7-9-2021 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
a reply to: xandback

We judge seven years old these days...now thats conspiracy

No we judge their idiot parents

The "parents" have to show how "woke" they are, even at the expense of their child.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The girls parents should be ashamed and the girl maybe taken away from them for a while...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I couldnt imagine having conversations like that they/them not knowing whether or not it was a single person or multiple people.

I bet it would be exhausting just trying to keep up.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I think that I'm going to start calling people the opposite of what they clearly represent as, for men it will be she/her/ma'am and for women he/him/sir. Then when they correct me I will simply say that I identify them as the gender of my choice.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

You can also get into some awkward grammar construction attempting to use they as a stand-in for standard singular pronouns. Of course, xe/xer isn't a whole lot better.

The intention doesnt seem to me to be so much waiting respect as wanting to control.

Im over it. THEY should stop fooling with standard language because it offends or is somehow in the agenda’s way.
edit on 9/7/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So when woke families have more than one it/kid do they call it their brother or sister?

because brother just means male sibling lol

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I know most of these posts are in jest, but let's not mention the hundred different mean things that could have been said to this child.

Shame is a wonderful motivator to lead someone to realize they're wrong. We've done too much in this world to deflect righteous shame from doing its job as the great motivator. Not that long ago, if a kid was acting like an ass, the sharp pangs of mockery and embarrassment told the kid "knock that # off and behave normally."

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
When I was 7, I wanted to be a spy like James Bond.

I wanted to be a police dog. I soon lost interest after realising the police dogs dont get pocket money (an allowance in the US I think).

I didn't really grasp the concept of genders or species. I thought when you were 18 you could chose to transform into any species or swap genders - I think I got that idea from power rangers

It's prettty disturbing for a seven year old to do this in my opinion. I don't think they'd have any care or awareness of these issues unless someone was brainwashing them with info.

Maybe it's a phase they'll snap out of but I don't think kids under 12 should be taught about this stuff (the good and the bad, rather than an attempt to glamourise it or make it look cool)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

The kid was, what, 7 years old?

For crying out loud, leave the kid alone!

Kids can "identify" as anything from movie stars to unicorns to Autobots and back again. It doesn't mean they are suffering (or will suffer) from any sort if mental illness, for gosh sakes!

It's called "Being A Kid", and having an imagination.

It's also called finding one's own path, also known as "Freedom"; you know, that thing that the Right is always complaining that the Left is trying to take away.

So give the kid (and anyone else) the Freedom to identify however they want; how is it any skin off your nose?

And don't try to claim that it's for the child's own good because, "It's a tough cruel, world out there towards anyone 'different'". That only holds true when folks (like you?) Make it a tough, cruel world for folks who are different. Like the old song says, "You have to be carefully taught.." to be prejudiced.

Yeah. yeah, you object to "all this PC crap".

Well, how is it any more "PC" to use a person's preferred pronouns than it is to use someone's preferred name?

It certainly isn't any more difficult.

Is it?

This is not "being a kid". Are you 'kidding' me? First of all, there's a big difference in playing "movie star" and whatever this was.

Secondly, her snarkiness alone is unacceptable, and clearly an attitude passed down to her from, most likely, her woke parents. Kids don't naturally speak to their elders that way, that's learned behavior.

Lastly, leave her alone?? Yes everybody, stop having a discussion on the topic of the thread and leave this poor child alone! I don't know what time she logs onto ATS to maintenance her threads, but once kindergarten lets out she might be severely damaged.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Shame is a wonderful motivator to lead someone to realize they're wrong. We've done too much in this world to deflect righteous shame from doing its job as the great motivator. Not that long ago, if a kid was acting like an ass, the sharp pangs of mockery and embarrassment told the kid "knock that # off and behave normally."

Oh, I long for those days (I think I just teared up a little).

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Yeah in my day if you said that to an adult they would say "oh no honey you are a girl and if you keep going around talking like that people are going to think you are weird.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join