It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a non binary person

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Not to mention, identifying as non-binary implies that kid has learned some things most kids her age aren't yet learning.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I would have been that parent that said loudly "No sweetie, you are a little girl...." as she wandered off.

Poor abused little girl....shame on her vile parents.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Ahabstar
When I was 7, I wanted to be a spy like James Bond.

When i was 7, I wanted to overthrow the government to make amusement parks and pizza totally free, and would rename Sunday to Sundae, because ice cream.

I had some lofty goals back then. Probably could have teamed up with your pint-sized spy butt to do it

Again, the marriage proposal still stands. We could wed on Sundae and cater with an all-you-can-eat pizza bar.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Listen, if you can get the drinking fountains changed to pop I think you have a solid chance in 2024.

Not pop, Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator... it's got electrolytes, which plants crave.

but what are electrolytes

They're what's in Brawndo!!! Duh!

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Fine.

I identify as Her Supreme Majesty of the Known and Unknown Universe, and you will from here on out address me as such.

Can we use SMKUU for short. Kind of like POTUS, but waaaaay cooler....

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Water? You mean like in the toilet?

edit on 9/7/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Broken YouTube embed.

Edit to add:

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hah! I saw Nyiah's response before yours somehow.
edit on 9/7/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Listen, if you can get the drinking fountains changed to pop I think you have a solid chance in 2024.

Not pop, Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator... it's got electrolytes, which plants crave.

but what are electrolytes

They're what's in Brawndo!!! Duh!

pft smartest guy in the world

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
One far out explanation is that we are spiritually evolving and our gender identities are becoming less attached to our physical representation.

As long as they don't allow hormone injections or surgery below 18, then i dont see the harm.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The child, in all likelihood, hasn't a clue what it even means, much less believes it.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I have come out as a semi-bi sexual (let that sink in)

and I think pronouns are racist so you can not refer to me in any way.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So this happened today.

My wife and I took our 6 year grandson to the park and my grandson was spinning the ferris wheel toy , no one was on it he just likes to spin it.

Well another little girl came up about the same age maybe a year older, so she was about 7 and she wanted to get on.

So my wife says to our grandson "stop spinning it she wants to get on" well the little girl with an attitude says I am not a SHE. So my wife thinking she mistook a boy with long hair for a girl and the boy was offended said "oh Im so sry he wants to get on "

Again the little 7 year old girl with an attitude says I am not a he either , I am a non binary person and walked away towards what we assume were her parents.

This was tops a 7 year old girl WTF are they doing to our children ?

You are easily offended by simple statements of self identity? Apparently you think that young citizen isn't smart enough to know what non-binary means or to decide their preferred pronouns? I noticed that you didn't mention anything about discussing the interaction with their parents.

edit on 7-9-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No im not willing to let a 7 year old decide for herself/

What if she wants to drink? or smoke some meth? should we let them just do that to?

What if she wants to shoot a gun? or smoke some cigarettes'?

And at 7 you have to be taught about being non binary .

Can you imagine how many time this girl has to correct people? let her go first IM NOT A HER

edit on 7-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

When I was 7, I wanted to be a spy like James Bond.

Kids aren't kids for very long these days. The question, are kids are starting sexual puberty sooner has been around for a while. I personally think they are. Growth hormones in live stock have been blamed, and could be the culprit. Combine that with social media. Children start getting the birds and bee's talk a lot sooner.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
One far out explanation is that we are spiritually evolving and our gender identities are becoming less attached to our physical representation.

As long as they don't allow hormone injections or surgery below 18, then i dont see the harm.

Interesting thought.
One explanation I have heard/ read is that we can incarnate as male and female, and somehow some people have recalled past lives as the opposite sex.
Another theory is entity possession, where other entities of opposite sex have somehow attached to you and is influencing your thoughts - this unfortunately is more common than we think.
This is strictly my own opinion, but to me there seems to be an agenda involving the manufactured identity crisis. My understanding is God intended things to be a certain way for a reason. Creation cannot occur unless a male energy and a female energy come together. Studies have shown mother and father are important in child upbringing.
There is quite a spiritual war currently in progress on this planet, with humanity caught in the middle, although we do play quite a significant role. The dark agenda is anti God, anti creation, anti love frequency. They work by inverting everything. Good is evil, male is female, and so on, until people choose to separate from God. See that’s the worst part...evil has tricked so many into choosing the dark agenda with this inversion...they have no power over you unless you allow them to.

Anyway. I suspect it’s quite a bit more complicated than that. Definitely pray, even if you aren’t religious. This is so much bigger than we (most) understand.

Edit to add: the manufactured identity crisis could also be to groom humanity for transhumanism, where we integrate fully with computers, and creation becomes completely artificial and all natural aspects of our being are removed—aka separate from God source.
edit on 7-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Been eating it for years and years in the food supply.

Then, the researchers exposed cells to the 13 food additives, which confirmed that two have estrogen-mimicking properties. Known as “xenoestrogens,” these substances have been linked to reproductive problems in animals and perhaps humans.

The first food additive, propyl gallate, is a preservative used to prevent fats and oils from spoiling that can be found in a range of foods including baked goods, shortening, dried meats, candy, fresh pork sausage, mayonnaise and dried milk.

The second additive, 4-hexyl resorcinol, is used to prevent shrimp, lobsters, and other shellfish from discoloring.

Source
edit on 7-9-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What if she wants to drink? or smoke some meth? should we let them just do that to?

Can you imagine how many time this girl has to correct people? let her go first IM NOT A HER

You're comparing gender pronouns with tobacco and gun rights?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Apparently you think that young citizen isn't smart enough to decide for herself what she likes to be called?

"Herself"??? "She"??

So insensitive bro...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Population control, while 2nd an 3rd world countries breed like rabbits, and are still primarily Binary...it is not even an argument over in other countries.

I blame gangster Rap.

edit on 7-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You're comparing gender pronouns with tobacco and gun rights?

I personally am not going to change thousands of years of societal norms that helped the human race survive for the sake of of some idiotic liberal wicked fad that is designed to destroy society from within.

I will not bow down to any of these fools or indulge their attention seeking rubbish for one second! And I certainly would take that crap comming out of the mouth of my 7 year old kid.

Parents who encourage and indulge this are abusing not only their children but creating future adults who will be messed up and worse than useless to society.

Some people should never breed!
edit on 8-9-2021 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors
edit on Wed Sep 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join