It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 100 Ontario youth sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems: Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

A small percentage of the youths won’t be playing hockey this winter. The good news is that the recovery rate is very high. So baseball season is looking good.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The fact that they their aim is to vax most if not 90% population.

It wont be a small number.

The good news is that the recovery rate is very high

You cant treat this condition as lightly... For most you need a pill for it.
edit on 4-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Irony abound.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I rarely say things like this, but everything you have said here in this article is totally wrong and quite stupid, and borders on disinformation.

People who are having heart problems usually feel the adverse effects and go to the hospital on their own. Don't wait if you sense a problem. I've have spent $600,000 of heart operations and now am in pretty good condition adding 20 years to my life.

Diagnosis Method:
Early diagnosis of myocarditis is important to preventing long-term heart damage. After a physical examination, your doctor might order one or more tests to confirm that you have myocarditis and determine its severity. Tests to diagnose myocarditis might include:

Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG). This quick and painless test shows your heart's electrical patterns and can detect abnormal heartbeats.

Chest X-ray. An X-ray image shows the size and shape of your heart, as well as whether you have fluid in or around the heart that might be related to heart failure.

Heart MRI (Cardiac MRI). A cardiac MRI shows your heart's size, shape and structure. This test can show signs of inflammation of the heart muscle.

Echocardiogram. Sound waves create moving images of the beating heart. An echocardiogram can show your heart size and how well your heart is pumping. The test can also reveal valve problems, a clot within the heart or fluid around your heart.

Blood tests. Blood tests used to diagnose or confirm myocarditis include a complete blood count and a test to check the levels of certain proteins (enzymes) that signal heart muscle damage. Other blood tests can be done to determine if you have antibodies against viruses and other organisms that might cause a myocarditis-related infection.

Cardiac catheterization and heart muscle biopsy. A small tube (catheter) is inserted into a vein in your leg or neck and
threaded into your heart. In some cases, doctors use a special instrument to remove a tiny sample of heart muscle tissue (biopsy) for analysis in the lab to check for inflammation or infection.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chuckkel

I was talking about the heart beat identification that the OP brought up and not the ’vax’ side affects. If you are confusing the two, please take it up with the OP as they included more than one conspiracy topic. Slightly related but not the same.

I still consider the heart beat personal identification with lasers thing a joke. If your heart beat never changed enough so that it was useful in identifying you, then why would a doctor ever need to take more than one electrocardiograph in your life time. They would all be the same for the same person.

The ‘vax’ side affects are real.

edit on 9 4 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Irony abound.

Quoted for irony.

If you are saying that the "vaccination" initially only kills a small percentage of individuals (and we have no idea about the long term effects of it yet...)

Then look at the CDC numbers, which states that only 6% of the people that died of Covid ACTUALLY died of just Covid...

Then that percentage is small enough that we shouldn't worry about Covid at all because of the same rational you are using...

Right?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DashVol

The micro clotting in the heart which is mostly nervous tissue is not repairable. We are looking at something which is very dicey.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I read numbers as high as almost 80% They are Killing us. I had a near death experience septic Gall Bladder....about the time this started. God was upset " Why did my people not trust in me??? "
Quit Upset... I was in the Hospices ward in a Covn19 wing due to the Bed Shortage....Still negative....

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Irony abound.

Quoted for irony.

If you are saying that the "vaccination" initially only kills a small percentage of individuals (and we have no idea about the long term effects of it yet...)

Then look at the CDC numbers, which states that only 6% of the people that died of Covid ACTUALLY died of just Covid...

Then that percentage is small enough that we shouldn't worry about Covid at all because of the same rational you are using...

Right?

Right.

Right?

Yes, right.

But we forgot how to do math apparently. LOL.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Any new updates on google with kids with heart inflammation for Japanese kids?? I can't find any information as of yet.

May have something to do with this: kidshealth.org...
edit on 0900000020212021-09-05T00:21:20-05:00212009am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Small percentage of overall population, why worry? This is the same argument anti vaccination people use.

The difference is the FDA doesn't allow more than maybe 10 deaths with any other vaccine in recent history. Does that seem ok to ignore the safety record of past FDA approvals too?

If you can say it is ok to skip safety now after bitching about safety of those who say their body their choice, you are a "Don Quixote".

Get a life, grow up and smell the roses before your family is smelling them at the funerals of those vaccinated by this apparent poison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join