It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 100 Ontario youth sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems: Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here comes the reports now in Canada's largest city of Ontario has released a report. If this is happening in Canada i could see it happening in Israel and elsewhere.

More than 100 Ontario youth sent to hospital for vaccine-related heart problems: Report

There were 54 persons aged 25-39 included in the tally and 44 persons aged 40 and over

But its not stop the infection its problary all about the ID 2020.
Imagine to be living in a world of WEF vision where you enter a office or shop with your heartbeat? that sounds a bit creepy, dystopian...
edit on 4-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yet the stupidity of Ontario TDSB is behind as now they are being pressured into vaccinating the youth and children. The attendance of those who got the vax or youth have issues from the vaxs should be interesting.

This being forced. For the 100% vaccination they lied all the time about a herd immunity. I really hope this blowsback in their faces.

TDSB seeks addition of COVID-19 vaccine to list of required shots for students

Yes i am sure the vaccination will keep the schools very safe.

The chair of the Toronto District School Board (TDSB) has called on the Ontario government to add COVID-19 vaccinations to the list of required shots for eligible students.

Anything to push the ID 2020?
In a statement, Alexandra Hilkene, a spokesperson for Health Minister Christine Elliott, didn't directly address the TDSB chair's request, but said the government will be keeping track of students' vaccination status.

Currently, those aged 12-plus, or those turning 12 this year, are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.

The 12 year olds are heavily impacted with issues after vaxs.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Here comes the reports now in Canada's largest city of Ontario has released a report. If this is happening in Canada i could see it happening in Israel and elsewhere.

There were 54 persons aged 25-39 included in the tally and 44 persons aged 40 and over

Imagine to be living in a world of WEF vision where you enter a office or shop with your heartbeat? that sounds a bit creepy, dystopian...

This is unacceptable.

That is a HUGE percentage considering the extremely low number of infections in that age group to start.

There is NO f'n need to vaccinate kids, let alone with this atrocious result.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Can you please explain how they are going to use your heartbeat when any pills, even vitamins, and also many food and drinks, caffeine for one, change your heartbeat? I know this because I have discovered eating pickles changes my pulse and blood pressure. I take readings every morning. Also the beats are not the same with changing pulse rate.

Is this just an idea someone came up with like fingerprint readers and facial recognition? Both of which are too easy to fake or are unreliable.

Yes, the adverse side affects seem to be showing now that they are insisting on the ‘vax’. The tighter the squeez, the more slips out.
edit on 9 4 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Have you seen the WEF creepy video?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I hope at least one of those parents sues Justin Trudeau, personally.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

No. But the concept is rediculous. Like trying to identify you by smell. It changes too much and is naturally variable. You can smell the same today but not if you change what you eat.

Edit: I looked up videos on it and it is funnier than I thought. From what I have have been forced to learned from having some heart problems this will never be reliable. Like I said, your heart beat changes based on what you take as medication, what you eat and drink, what your mood is, how tired you are, etc... Yes it is repeatable in tests on the same day but next week it would be different. Why would a laser be involved? You can get electrical readings from your fingers.

By the way, eating pickles lowers my pulse and blood pressure and also makes both more consistent.
edit on 9 4 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Yes, the adverse side affects seem to be showing now that they are insisting on the ‘vax’. The tighter the squeez, the more slips out.

I wonder how long the MSM are able to keep up with the lies. It seems adverse side affects are appearing a bit more now.

They cant continue to cover this forever i am seeing more and more angry comments on every SM posts.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

This is unacceptable.

That is a HUGE percentage considering the extremely low number of infections in that age group to start.

Actually, the 29 and younger group accounts for nearly 40% all COVID-19 cases in Canada right now:

www.statista.com...

Current case mortality rate in Canada is about 0.15% or 1 death in every 680 cases.

ipac-canada.org...

From the quoted article:

“When broken down by the number of overall people who have received the vaccines, the reporting rate for this side effect is 7.4 per million for Pfizer and 20 per million for Moderna.”

20 cases of pericarditis per million vaccinations is one case in 50,000 vaccinations, a 70x greater risk, and none of the pericarditis cases were reported to lead to deaths.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

And those doctors on TV if you watch on MSM outlets they do some to have stress.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: MykeNukem

This is unacceptable.

Actually, the 29 and younger group accounts for nearly 40% all COVID-19 cases in Canada right now:

www.statista.com...

Current case mortality rate in Canada is about 0.15% or 1 death in every 680 cases.

ipac-canada.org...

From the quoted article:

“When broken down by the number of overall people who have received the vaccines, the reporting rate for this side effect is 7.4 per million for Pfizer and 20 per million for Moderna.”

20 cases of pericarditis per million vaccinations is one case in 50,000 vaccinations, a 70x greater risk, and none of the pericarditis cases were reported to lead to deaths.

Have you looked at the overall case numbers in Canada?

Extremely low. In ALL age categories.

We only have 30+ million TOTAL population.

So, as I stated, unacceptable no matter how you massage the "stats" from the manufacturers.

The stats you quoted are clearly BS just by doing some simple math.
edit on 9/4/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Israeli data has the most vaxed and their cases had risen i do think what is happening there might occur elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

it's a Province, not a city.

Highlights
 Since the start of the COVID-19 immunization program in Ontario, there have been 314 reports
of myocarditis or pericarditis
following receipt of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in Ontario.
 Of those, 204 reports of myocarditis/pericarditis met the Brighton Collaboration case definition
levels of diagnostic certainty 1, 2 or 3 for myocarditis or pericarditis and are subsequently
included in the remainder of the analysis.5,6
 Among the 204 reports, 79.9% occurred in males and 69.6% occurred following second
dose.
 The reporting rate of myocarditis/pericarditis was higher following the second dose of mRNA
vaccine than after the first dose, particularly for those receiving the Moderna vaccine as the
second dose of the series (regardless of the product received for the first dose).

Original report example of the break done.
offical paper

Table A1. Number of myocarditis/pericarditis reports and doses administered following the
Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine by dose number, age, and gender: Ontario, December 13, 2020 to
August 7, 2021

Gender Age group Dose Number Number of reports Doses administered
Female 12-17 1 1 352,913
Female 12-17 2 2 273,262
Female 18-24 1 5 382,256
Female 18-24 2 2 246,351
Female 25-39 1 3 907,289
Female 25-39 2 3 617,687
Female 40+ 1 3 2,415,760
Female 40+ 2 5 2,017,978
Male 12-17 1 11 362,110
Male 12-17 2 17 273,582
Male 18-24 1 9 367,869
Male 18-24 2 8 214,024
Male 25-39 1 9 848,652
Male 25-39 2 5 527,118
Male 40+ 1 8 2,028,924
Male 40+ 2 9 1,659,236
edit on 4-9-2021 by puzzled2 because: link

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That would be middle aged and not youth. Remember, the vaccine does not just give heart inflamation to the young, it boosts the incidents ten to one in the youth, for middle age guys, it raises the rate only two to one so they believe that is acceptable and steer our focus to the young because it is extremely rare in teenagers. If you get twenty in a year total in the young and it jumps to two hundred a year that still makes it rare. If you have ten thousand middle age males that usually get heart inflammation and it jumps to twenty thousand, calling it an acceptable amount and keeping us from looking at something they can keep from our eyes the magnitude of the change....oh, it only increased double, that is not bad...don't pay attention to the numbers of middle aged people involved, look at the numbers of teenagers it effects...low numbers even with the ten fold increase.

It is about deceiving us...everyone here knows the ones running things tries to steer us to look at what they want us to see so they can pull the wool over our eyes. This is not a new policy, it has going on ever since I was young, I remember my father and uncles talking about that kind of stuff fifty plus years ago.

How many people just think they have heartburn or some side effect of the vaccine that is not worth reporting that actually have a mild heart issue from this vaccine...I bet there are a lot, people tend to focus on what they say the normal side effects are being told they are going to be. Heartburn can come from food or it can be a sign of a reaction of the heart or blood vessels due from increased inflammation caused by the vaccine.

I am just trying to open people's eyes to how they deceive us by shifting our focus. Is this happening? I would put the odds it is at 1.5/1
edit on 4-9-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Small percentage of overall population, why worry? This is the same argument anti vaccination people use.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

it's a Province, not a city.

Highlights
 Since the start of the COVID-19 immunization program in Ontario, there have been 314 reports
of myocarditis or pericarditis
following receipt of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in Ontario.
 Of those, 204 reports of myocarditis/pericarditis met the Brighton Collaboration case definition
levels of diagnostic certainty 1, 2 or 3 for myocarditis or pericarditis and are subsequently
included in the remainder of the analysis.5,6
 Among the 204 reports, 79.9% occurred in males and 69.6% occurred following second
dose.
 The reporting rate of myocarditis/pericarditis was higher following the second dose of mRNA
vaccine than after the first dose, particularly for those receiving the Moderna vaccine as the
second dose of the series (regardless of the product received for the first dose).

Original report example of the break done.
offical paper

Table A1. Number of myocarditis/pericarditis reports and doses administered following the
Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine by dose number, age, and gender: Ontario, December 13, 2020 to
August 7, 2021

Gender Age group Dose Number Number of reports Doses administered
Female 12-17 1 1 352,913
Female 12-17 2 2 273,262
Female 18-24 1 5 382,256
Female 18-24 2 2 246,351
Female 25-39 1 3 907,289
Female 25-39 2 3 617,687
Female 40+ 1 3 2,415,760
Female 40+ 2 5 2,017,978
Male 12-17 1 11 362,110
Male 12-17 2 17 273,582
Male 18-24 1 9 367,869
Male 18-24 2 8 214,024
Male 25-39 1 9 848,652
Male 25-39 2 5 527,118
Male 40+ 1 8 2,028,924
Male 40+ 2 9 1,659,236

Male 12-17 2 17 273,582

17 per 275k, that's just ONE instance.

Like I said, the statistics being released from the manufacturers are pure BS.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

why worry? This is the same argument anti vaccination people use.

Why Worry? take a look at the data from Israel. The fact that these issues are happening to the youth how many will they be able to play sports or attend school?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Small percentage of overall population, why worry? This is the same argument anti vaccination people use.

Small percentage of overall population in that age group is vulnerable to the Vid.

That's the problem.

It's doing more harm than good.

Used to be we looked at risk vs rewards.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Israeli data has the most vaxed and their cases had risen i do think what is happening there might occur elsewhere.

Agreed.

I not only think that, but the data is leading us to that conclusion.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I think most MSM in Western countries are avoiding it to mention for fears of backlash maybe that's why they arent reporting it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join