It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Fun fact. If the sum of the digits of a discrepancy is a multiple of 3 ( 541 - 514 = 27, 2+7=9), chances are good it is an transposition error.

Accounting audit trick. Due to base 10 math, not numerology.

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

LINK

A police officer who frequently voiced anti-vaccine sentiments and took horse dewormer in a misguided attempt to stave off the coronavirus has died from Covid-19.

Captain Joe Manning, 57, of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office in Georgia died on Wednesday due to complications from Covid-19, according to local broadcaster WSAV.

It is unfortunate we find ourselves in a situation where there is very little trust on the prescribed options to prevent/mitigate COVID. There has also been a lot of resistance to other potential prophylactic medications. All this leading to people to take and promote dangerous alternatives.

This is just another example.

I have a relative who was HEALTHY AND YOUNG who died from the pfizer covid vaccine.

Soooooooooo.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

He was going to die very early from obesity and who knows what else as a result of obesity....
He would have gotten covid with the vaccine and died anyways. Betcha!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Sad, but Darwinian.
Hope not many people listened to his nonsense.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: MDDoxs

LINK

A police officer who frequently voiced anti-vaccine sentiments and took horse dewormer in a misguided attempt to stave off the coronavirus has died from Covid-19.

Captain Joe Manning, 57, of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office in Georgia died on Wednesday due to complications from Covid-19, according to local broadcaster WSAV.

It is unfortunate we find ourselves in a situation where there is very little trust on the prescribed options to prevent/mitigate COVID. There has also been a lot of resistance to other potential prophylactic medications. All this leading to people to take and promote dangerous alternatives.

This is just another example.

I have a relative who was HEALTHY AND YOUNG who died from the pfizer covid vaccine.

Soooooooooo.

I’m so sorry for your loss
You are 100% correct.
The double standard is so obvious. Only the people who choose to remain ignorant cannot see it.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's amazing the people here that have no grasp of simple math..like probably grade 3 math.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

it is a mass delusion

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: norhoc

The jab is a joke

If you are older and or not super healthy it is not a joke, as the virus is not a joke for those groups.

I don't believe they care about anyone of any age. Here in canada a lot of people are going without medical care because there's a lack of doctors. This is the warmest year round part of canada and yet doctors don't want to come here, I don't get it. So, I feel for the older and not healthy as, since the start of covid, the medical system here has been abysmal, doctors quitting all over the place too. Lots going without testing and I overheard a woman in a restaurant say that she was put on hold for cancer treatment. That didn't happen pre covid. Our hospitals are not full.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Don't tell the obedient jabbers. In their mind the great and powerful pharma companies and gov't just care about everyone sooooo much, it can't be about power, control, or money. It is just because they care, now shut up and take your jab.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hospitals don't have to be "full" for COVID patients to present problems. It starts with COVID patients having to be isolated from other patients, this creates a cascade effect.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

In the United States ICU capacity run at near capacity on any given day because an empty hospital does not make money. So be wary of anyone telling how hospitals are at 95% capacity because of covid. Technically they are correct but it is really only 5% of beds being taken by covid patients. Always ask for numbers because you can make a percentage look anyway you want. But since those on the jab side like percentages ICU's run at around 90% capacity.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

In the United States ICU capacity run at near capacity on any given day because an empty hospital does not make money.

Please provide some statistics to support this claim.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There are three types of lies- Lies, damn lies, and statistics
-- Mark Twain

People like you work in statistics because the actual numbers don't support your claims, but here you go

www.beckershospitalreview.com...#:~:text=For%20most%20level%201%20trauma,t he%20COVID%2D19%20pandemic%20hit.

For most level 1 trauma centers and tertiary care facilities, operating intensive care units at 80 percent to 90 percent capacity is standard — even before the COVID-19 pandemic hit

But you will find some way to use statistics to weasel around the facts.
edit on 28-8-2021 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

If you would recognize that old people and high risk groups are greatly benefiting from the vaccine and not keep saying the vaccine doesn't work, or will kill everyone in 3 years, once again people would give you two thumbs up.

I haven't said any of those things.

I said I won't have it. Nothing more.

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?
edit on 2882021 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thank you.

Your source:

For most level 1 trauma centers and tertiary care facilities, operating intensive care units at 80 percent to 90 percent capacity is standard — even before the COVID-19 pandemic hit. But the intensity and duration of caring for severely ill patients during the pandemic have presented unique challenges for hospitals.

"During the surge this spring, we essentially doubled our ICU capacity, but we also shifted all of that capacity to take care of only one type of patient. So we had a few patients who were not COVID-19 patients, but almost all of the beds we normally use for different conditions were converted to take care of COVID-19 patients.

So, it's a problem if you're in a car wreck, for example, and need ICU care.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

edit on 2882021 by Wide-Eyes because: Peace, love and unity.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I know I am replying to myself but this was just me posting another FACT, I am in Georgia and we are supposedly one of the hot spots and our ICU and hospital capacity is running at pretty much the standard 80- 90%.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I don't believe they care about anyone of any age. Here in canada a lot of people are going without medical care because there's a lack of doctors. This is the warmest year round part of canada and yet doctors don't want to come here, I don't get it. So, I feel for the older and not healthy as, since the start of covid, the medical system here has been abysmal, doctors quitting all over the place too. Lots going without testing and I overheard a woman in a restaurant say that she was put on hold for cancer treatment. That didn't happen pre covid. Our hospitals are not full.

Vaccine is more of a personal choice and people need to understand their risk level to make a good choice, but what else is new in Canada? People with money get insurance to come to the US in many cases. Social medical system is limited and so you will have a wait line, and a priority list, just the way it goes. I have Canadian friends talk about waiting 6 months for an MRI, and I got two within a few days after my doctor by choice put in for them. I also didn't pay a dime for them.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I haven't said any of those things.

I said I won't have it. Nothing more.

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?

A very large group of anti vaccers do say those things, there are 100s of posts on ATS along those lines and you identify with these people supporting each other. I don't analyze each of your posts so forgive me there, but if you want to be in the middle of them don't complain if you get their label too...

With that said...

Will you recognize that old people and high risk groups are greatly benefiting from the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The people that don't want the jab are hoping it remains a choice as you keep saying. They are trying very hard to make it not a choice. If it truly was just you want the jab and I don't I would not have a problem. But there are those out there(and I am not saying you, you have made it clear it should be a choice) that believe it should be required to work, shop, eat, socialize, learn, etc . That is what we have a problem with. And they may not outright make it a law but what they are trying to do is make the private sector have it so that you can not go out and live without the jab.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join