It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: igloo

In the United States ICU capacity run at near capacity on any given day because an empty hospital does not make money. So be wary of anyone telling how hospitals are at 95% capacity because of covid. Technically they are correct but it is really only 5% of beds being taken by covid patients. Always ask for numbers because you can make a percentage look anyway you want. But since those on the jab side like percentages ICU's run at around 90% capacity.

This is true. Recently, an article TRIED to say that ped ICU beds in Dallas were at max capacity...but when you dug deep enough into the article (which many people dont fully read long articles) you found that only a few patients had covid and most of the kids had RSV (probably from mask wearing and re-inhaling all the crap our lungs are trying exhale) and typical summer kid issues like broken bones. But the headlines made you think the max capacity was due to covid cases.

Then you come HERE and other places on the net and you have the covidits going on and on about HOSPITALS ARE FILLING UP WITH COVID CASES................when they are NOT!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26071321]MDDoxs[/post

We had the news of a Christian Worship singer fron California who had died from Covid and was against the vaccine. It was front page news on the largest news website for over a week. Funny thing is that we are in NZ. I take no pleasure in hearing about a young 20- something collapsing with a heart attack 2 weeks after the shot. I believe the pro-vax media has no such conscience. They absolutely revel in stories of human suffering when it supports their narrative. Twisted mentally.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Don't tell the obedient jabbers. In their mind the great and powerful pharma companies and gov't just care about everyone sooooo much, it can't be about power, control, or money. It is just because they care, now shut up and take your jab.

Jesus, this narrative gets so old, do you really need to talk such bull crap... It doesn't help the conversation, but it maybe that is what you want...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The people that don't want the jab are hoping it remains a choice as you keep saying. They are trying very hard to make it not a choice. If it truly was just you want the jab and I don't I would not have a problem. But there are those out there(and I am not saying you, you have made it clear it should be a choice) that believe it should be required to work, shop, eat, socialize, learn, etc . That is what we have a problem with. And they may not outright make it a law but what they are trying to do is make the private sector have it so that you can not go out and live without the jab.

I fully agree with you on this, I don't have an issue with you not wanting to get it for whatever reason. I just suggest that based on one's risk levels each person needs to make a good choice. I say this with the belief the vaccine does much more good than harm. That is the only point I typically address. BTW I'm retiring in Texas, and I bet you know the reason why.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
We had the news of a Christian Worship singer fron California who had died from Covid and was against the vaccine. It was front page news on the largest news website for over a week. Funny thing is that we are in NZ. I take no pleasure in hearing about a young 20- something collapsing with a heart attack 2 weeks after the shot. I believe the pro-vax media has no such conscience. They absolutely revel in stories of human suffering when it supports their narrative. Twisted mentally.

Funny thing I live just north of CA and never heard a thing about it. I'll tell you one thing NZ is on some super upper level as is Australia too on the level of draconian they are willing to go compared to the drivel we talk about in the US.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I called a story fake when I couldn't find any obituary linking an unvaxxed person that supposedly died of Covid to where the person was said to live. Then over a week later the obituary popped up suspiciously prominently. maybe its normal for there to be a two to three week delay in an obituary and memorial service. But it all came across as staged and phony as hell.
And now we here that anybody that ies within two eeks of getting the vaxx is considered unvaccinated. if the vaccine is what kills them, we never know.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thank you for the articulate response.

The bottom-line is the vaccine has been a life saver for the old and high risk, do you disagree with that?
a reply to: Xtrozero

I neither agree nor disagree. I believe other vaccines have been life savers, I am not sure about this one. Im my opinion there is too much partisan politics, financial motives, and the potential for abuse by governments and extremely wealthy and powerful medical outlets. The polarization and rhetoric from either side encourages me to steer clear of medical authorities and armchair sleuths alike.

I say I believe other vaccines have been life savers because my father as a child (currently in his 70's) was among the small percentage of those who were exposed to poliovirus which developed into paralytic polio. He fought for his life for days on end and nearly succumbed to it. The polio vaccine is credited for saving his life. Neither my father nor I would be here if not for that. Yet I have a nagging doubt:

When this dead virus is introduced into people’s bodies, it teaches their immune systems how to build up defenses against the virus. In this way, the polio vaccine, like other vaccines, shows the body how to develop the tools it needs to fight off the live virus, if exposed to it.
But in the early years of the vaccine’s administration, two unexpected issues occurred. In 1955, some lots of the vaccine produced by one company actually contained live poliovirus, explains the CDC. This led to more than 250 cases of the disease polio and 10 deaths.
The second incident pertains to our readers’ questions.
In 1960, scientists discovered that some of the monkey kidney cells used to make the polio vaccines were contaminated with simian virus 40. For monkeys, this virus is harmless, producing no symptoms. But in high doses, SV40 can cause cancer in rodents.
Starting in 1961, authorities required new lots of polio vaccines to be free of SV40. Still, many vaccines produced prior to this year weren’t recalled.

If the polio vaccine contaminated with SV40 did cause cancer, scientists would expect to see an increased risk of cancer in the population of people who received the vaccine. But just because they didn’t find this effect in the group doesn’t rule out the possibility that some select individuals did develop cancer because of the vaccine.
Given the inconclusiveness of this research, the committee looked at other lines of evidence to elucidate whether SV40 can cause cancer in humans.
For example, the committee found that studies have shown that the virus can cause cancer in rodents. But just because a virus causes cancer in lab rodents doesn’t mean it can cause cancer in humans. How viruses affect one species is not necessarily how they affect others.
The committee also found that studies have shown that SV40 can “transform” human cells in a culture — that is, cells in a petri dish, not in the body. This means the virus can change genetic material within human cells, a process that’s necessary for a person to develop cancer from the virus.
But this is still not enough evidence to definitively say SV40 causes cancer in humans — how a virus affects cells outside of the body may not be how it affects cells within the human body.
The report also pointed to some studies that have found the genetic material of SV40 within human tumors. But again, the “detection of SV40 in tumors does not, by itself, demonstrate a causal relationship,” the report explained. “SV40 could be a passenger virus, infecting the cells but causing no pathology.”
The National Academies’ report concluded that — even if researchers do uncover conclusive evidence for a causal link between the polio vaccine and cancer in the future — evidence accumulated up to 2002 is “sufficiently robust to suggest that the relative contribution of SV40 to overall risk would have to be small.”

www.factcheck.org...

My father did develop cancer in more than one area of his body. I am not saying I believe the Polio vaccine or any vaccine caused this, but I do still have a nagging doubt. It has been almost 70 years since the introduction of Dr. Salk's Polio vaccine and scientists are still unsure of whether SV-40 is capable of causing cancer mutations in human cells. There remains the possibility that this is so.

I also have a great deal of concern for many of the adjuvants in these vaccines. I don't believe compounds like mercury or aluminum should be introduced to a human body under any circumstances. I have issues with the dozens of doses of vaccine babies in the USA receive before they reach 18 months of age. I was born in the 80's and am able to recall receiving multiple doses of vaccine throughout childhood. I didn't enjoy them but then I am really not a fan of needles. Not saying they didn't work but as an example: I was immunized for chicken pox as a child as despite my mother's best efforts I was unable to catch it from other children (remember chicken pox parties? Hah). Needless to say the immunization failed, I contracted chicken pox as a child, and nearly died. I had a sustained fever of over 104°F for over a week and had to be put on hospice at home as I was not allowed into hospital (this was in the Caribbean where things were pretty wonky with the medical facilities).

www.cdc.gov...

What's my point with this long-winded response?

We all have to decide what is best for ourselves and our families with the counsel of our trusted doctors, physicians, and the best medical information available. I do not believe we are getting the best medical information re: Covid. I see a lot of confirmation bias, politics, and profit motive obfuscating and obscuring the data. I inherently do not trust massive international corporations to have my best interest at heart. I believe these corporations and politicians with financial stakes in these companies will protect their bottom lines before they protect my health and the health of my family. These medical corporations have a proven track record of making dubious decisions for profit, hence the billions of dollars in fines and penalties paid by these companies for malpractice. You and I do not sit on these boards and we have no financial motives in their success or failure. We are trying to protect ourselves and our families as best we can in a time of immense distrust, misinformation, and uncertainty.

Whether or not I disagree with you on this topic is somewhat irrelevant to me. I respect and support your decision to choose what is best for yourself and your family. My entire family has been vid vaxed. My father had two doses of moderna, my mother two doses of pfizer, all of my siblings are vaxed. I had no intention of being vid vaxed as I am in the lowest risk group statistically at my age and with good health. I made a choice to get the Janssen vax because my fianceé lives in Europe and I had to go an entire year without seeing her when the borders closed last fall. I chose that one because my understanding was that it was similar to the flu shot biotech and not based on the newer mrna biotech. Also, as someone who wants nothing to do with needles, one shot sounded better than two. We all have to make these choices and I believe we will do better collectively if we can respect one another and communicate clearly.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
And if you read all of that, thanks. I appreciate you. I have the capacity to write really long messages which sometimes don't play well in a venue like a message forum.

We all have our opinions and beliefs. I don't feel that mine are more important than anyone else's. I am a humanist and want what's best for my fellow man.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence

I neither agree nor disagree. I believe other vaccines have been life savers, I am not sure about this one. Im my opinion there is too much partisan politics, financial motives, and the potential for abuse by governments and extremely wealthy and powerful medical outlets. The polarization and rhetoric from either side encourages me to steer clear of medical authorities and armchair sleuths alike.

If you think the whole world is like this then I guess we are screwed either way. What if this all happened before mass media on the net? lets say 1980s...I think we would see a fantastic cure forming without all the polarization and rhetoric that is at an intense level today.

Yet I have a nagging doubt...

Did your father smoke, drink, eat fatty foods, take other meds, have a history of cancer in his family, so on and so forth... Sometimes I think we try to get too far into the weeds on a lot of stuff. We tend to pick and choose what we want to see as bad while blindingly doing so many other things that are actually worst.

The polo vaxx may have given him cancer just like someone smoking can get it too, but then you can get lung cancer never smoking or be like my grandfather that lived to 89 smoking/drinking everyday of his life starting at the age of 8 and not get cancer... he was 8 in 1896 BTW.

Whether or not I disagree with you on this topic is somewhat irrelevant to me. I respect and support your decision to choose what is best for yourself and your family. My entire family has been vid vaxed. My father had two doses of moderna, my mother two doses of pfizer, all of my siblings are vaxed. I had no intention of being vid vaxed as I am in the lowest risk group statistically at my age and with good health. I made a choice to get the Janssen vax because my fianceé lives in Europe and I had to go an entire year without seeing her when the borders closed last fall. I chose that one because my understanding was that it was similar to the flu shot biotech and not based on the newer mrna biotech. Also, as someone who wants nothing to do with needles, one shot sounded better than two. We all have to make these choices and I believe we will do better collectively if we can respect one another and communicate clearly.

I agree with you 100% here. I got vaxxed not because I feared the virus, but because I didn't fear the vaxx and it makes my life easier such as traveling and I don't want to spend weeks in a hospital either, so it is evaluating risk to me. I'm also 61 so I'm not going to be around long enough to worry about cancer from it as maybe your dad did with 60+ years and still going after the polio vaxx.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CircumstancialEvidence
And if you read all of that, thanks. I appreciate you. I have the capacity to write really long messages which sometimes don't play well in a venue like a message forum.

We all have our opinions and beliefs. I don't feel that mine are more important than anyone else's. I am a humanist and want what's best for my fellow man.

Cheers

I'm a boomer so I can read past a headline or watch something longer than 15 seconds. Its funny I posted recently about the subject "Ivermectin & Aducanumab: Do They Work?" from a doctor that goes by ZDoggMD and it was a great conversation with another doctor/researcher from Sandford. I think you would enjoy it, they really slam the FDA and system on Aducanumab... But anyhow, the first two replies were its 45 mins long can you tell us what is in it. I did follow up with some points and even said if you just watched 10 mins you would still get a lot from it, and even that seemed too long for many today. lol

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The best source I've found for compiling the personal stories...it's on Telegram. It would take someone days to read them all if they don't already follow.

Covid Vaccine Injuries

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

How many have died fully vaccinated? I know one personally who died three days ago on a ventilator.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No proof this story is real 😼

Soon it will be the people we saw in the Capitol chambers that are dying after taking Ivermectin. 😉

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Do you think all of those are real?

a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Do you think all of those are real?

Do you think the story in the OP is real?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It looks a little sensationalised but it's been reported in multiple places and has plenty of evidence to suggest it happened so yes I suppose I do.

Your go now.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It looks a little sensationalised but it's been reported in multiple places and has plenty of evidence to suggest it happened so yes I suppose I do.

Your go now.

Those stories are firsthand. I do not think all of them are particularly serious and I have questioned a few....a few I would have left out if I was compiling the stories. But I have no reason to trust 'the news' more than ordinary people....many of whom have been doctors and nurses injured and killed by the vaccines.

Ivermectin didn't kill the man in the OP...the article actually doesn't even state whether he took it or not. It says he died of complications from Covid-19. Most likely, he got hospital treatment where they stuck him on a ventilator which gave him a 12% chance of surviving. It's not as if he would have gotten better therapeutics at the hospital. He wouldn't have. It's not like the fully vaccinated aren't dying of Covid in alarming numbers. They are.

I prefer the many studies that show Ivermectin improves outcomes by 65-85%. Early treatment is key to getting the most benefit from it.

You do you though.

edit on 8/29/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Notice the subtle suggestion of using tthe term antivaxx...as to associate the wndows12 juice with the normal tested vaccines.
The clotshot is anything but normal.

clotshot report
Exactly. I'm not anti-vax in the slightest. I have all my vaccines as does my wife. Our Children have all their vaccines for each respective age.

I'm anti this vaccine. Even the CDC's data shows disturbing data on the covid vaccines, and you know their figures are bound to be on the low side of things.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I prefer the many studies that show Ivermectin improves outcomes by 65-85%.

To the exclusion of studies to the contrary?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yes..in particular the ones with small groups with short studies.a reply to: Phage

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join