It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I've never called it a drug, I just call it what it is, an experimental shot.

First human testing was 8 years ago, so when does it stop being experimental? I think it is OK that you want to call it that, but you seem to repeat a number of times everyone else needs to call it the same, and I'm not sure why you are pushing that point.

When it meets well defined (by FDA) safety & efficacy requirements.

Until then it is experimental.

Being used under Experimental Usage Authorization (EUA).

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Just please stop pretending that this stuff has been properly tested. It's nauseating. 😵

I just do not know what you want testing wise. What I wrote was 100% correct and all drugs basically go through the same human trials and then they end up available to the public. After the three trials the CDC monitors use within the public for further effects. EU is even quicker then us, that is why a drug can be available there and not here yet.

What slows drug testing down is to find sick people to test on. For Phase 3 they try and get upwards of 3,000 people in the test, but it can be a long and hard process with many illnesses. With the COVID vaccine it was easy they had all the people they wanted right away and they actually used like 30,000.

If you want to wait 10 years or never before you trust it that is find and I don't have a problem with that, but don't use "they didn't test it enough" as your reason... BTW you don't really need a reason and just stick with I don't like it, so I wonder who is it that people like you are really trying to convince here, others or yourselves that you are doing the right thing in all this.

edit on 17-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

When it meets well defined (by FDA) safety & efficacy requirements.

Until then it is experimental.

Being used under Experimental Usage Authorization (EUA).

OK sure, no more testing will be involved when that happens

August 23, 2021: FDA approves Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA), which was previously known as Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.

What now?

<< 9  10  11   >>

join