It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

It's not a maths issue it's a predetermined opinion that can't be changed issue.

Once some people have formed an opinion then no amount of facts or figures is able to change it sadly.

a reply to: Xtrozero

Indeed.

It works both ways.

A lot of people who've taken the shots are pretty rampant in their endeavours to persuade everyone else to join their crew.

I'm not having it and nothing you can say or do can convince me otherwise Mein Fur 🐱

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Impossible to say. That is a completely different life to mine.

OK.. What if your age group of 15% counted for 85% of the deaths and severe illnesses? So over 500k come from your age group out of 600k dead... get the picture as to why the vaccine is important, but maybe not to you?

edit on 28-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Will you still be arguing for them when you’re sitting in the CCP style re-education camps?

No, probably not.

But I'll be sure to acknowledge you when that occurs.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

It’s pretty to argue on behalf of he tyranny when the tyranny owns the medical authority, most MSM, all of big tech and social media, prestigious universities, scientific journals, and big government agencies. Will you still be arguing for them when you’re sitting in the CCP style re-education camps?

I think we were only debating on whether the vaccine is working or not, but by your list above I guess I'll see you in the camp.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've paste wormed many horses in my time. There are little increments along the plunger and you dose by weight.
Obviously it was never intended for a human to take. Even if it was the same formulation I would imagine one could easily kill themselves with it if they took a few doses of their weight, or were kooky enough to take the whole syringe. (about 1300 lb dose)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
or were kooky enough to take the whole syringe. (about 1300 lb dose)

F it! I'm going BIG! a little is good but A LOT is BETTER!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Impossible to say. That is a completely different life to mine.

OK.. What if your age group of 15% counted for 85% of the deaths and severe illnesses? So over 500k come from your age group out of 600k dead... get the picture as to why the vaccine is important, but maybe not to you?

Therein lies the big issue. The jabbed are trying to guilt the unjabbed into taking the fluid, regardless of whether they it will help them or not.

There must be a psychology type word for it.

Safety in numbers?

Misery loves company?

Follow me in to the abyss?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Is there? Are they incorrect?
if you can't see it you need help to learn basic maths.
54! hospitalisations,303 are vaccinated,211 are not?
Where did the other 27 go?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Are people in the US really doing this then?

Here in the UK it's just not happening as far as I'm aware.

No one is telling anyone they should get vaccinated but there's a small number of people making a lot of noise saying people shouldn't.

I only know of one person that was hesitant to be vaccinated and was in any way coerced. They wanted to go and live with a grandparent and the grandparent and his parents auntie's and uncles said he'd have to be vaccinated to do so. He didn't need to move in with them but he got the jabs and did. That's the closest I've seen.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

A lot of people who've taken the shots are pretty rampant in their endeavours to persuade everyone else to join their crew.

I'm not having it and nothing you can say or do can convince me otherwise Mein Fur 🐱

So if you came out and said... "You know I'm kind of young and the virus will not do crap to me and I see the vaccine as some risk I need not take" Then I think everyone here debating you would agree with you 100%.

If you would recognize that old people and high risk groups are greatly benefiting from the vaccine and not keep saying the vaccine doesn't work, or will kill everyone in 3 years, once again people would give you two thumbs up.

But that is not how it all is going down now is it. It seems those against getting vaccinated really need, and I mean REALLY need to prove why they do not want to get it in the most hyperbole direction they can.

And the reality is all you needed to say is I really don't care if it works or not I don't need to take it...lol

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: norhoc

Your two statements contradict each other,

No they don't.

think you need some more math lessons, sounds to me like the vaxxed are fairing worse.

You need some math lessons, period.
You just can't see it and dig a bigger hole.That's what happens when you have such a high opinion of yourself.Ideas above your station.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: SeventhChapter

Will you still be arguing for them when you’re sitting in the CCP style re-education camps?

No, probably not.

But I'll be sure to acknowledge you when that occurs.

Thanks.
But I’ll be long gone by then. Some people are just not built for captivity. Others would rather side with the oppressors and sell their soul out of fear or just plain ignorance. I guess we all have a choice.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Wide-Eyes, I admire you man, I have given up with these guys and even told them so and they are still trying to reply and argue with me, Just goes to show you , they don't even understand someone in plain English telling them they are done discussing with hem how do you expect them to understand anything else? But again I admire you for trying.

Thank you norhoc.

I only say what I feel and sometimes I feel that the smart guys are not as smart as they think they are.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Did the police officer cry out that he wished he took the vaccine on his death bed?

you know like all them other propaganda stories that were circulating last month?

there has been a big increase in msm stories attacking ivermectin this last week.
its the fish tank cleaner and drinking bleach propaganda all over again.
lol

edit on 28-8-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

if you can't see it you need help to learn basic maths.
54! hospitalisations,303 are vaccinated,211 are not?
Where did the other 27 go?

Ah. I transposed the numbers when I posted. Thanks.

The total number of hospitalizations was 514, per the source provided, and the calculations were based on that number.

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Therein lies the big issue. The jabbed are trying to guilt the unjabbed into taking the fluid, regardless of whether they it will help them or not.

There must be a psychology type word for it.

Safety in numbers?

Misery loves company?

Follow me in to the abyss?

No not really, I'm 61 and I got it and it seems your are under 40 and I don't think you need it as the virus wouldn't be much to you anyways.

Seems your side keeps going back to this take it or not take it point, and that isn't any of our point. We are just saying the vaccine works period, end of story...lol

You know diabetic meds also work, but it doesn't mean everyone needs to take it either...geez

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz

you know like all then other propaganda stories that were circulating last month?

1/2 my team are not vaccinated, they are also under 40, but its more of a freedom of choice event for them I think.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
Did the police officer cry out that he wished he took the vaccine on his death bed?

Most likely not as his lungs filed up with fluids as he drowned.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ah. I transposed the numbers when I posted. Thanks.

The total number of hospitalizations was 514, per the source provided, and the calculations were based on that number.

That is funny as I actually read your 541 as 514 since I was just looking at the ratios...lol

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

😂😂😂

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join