It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon confirms explosion at Kabul airport

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Democrats are without honor. As long as they get free stuff they don't care who dies. Especially if the victims are whites or Christians!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

We should destroy all of the military equipment that Biden gave the terrorists. Then carpet bomb any and all terrorist camps. Destroy all power plants for good measure.

edit on 26-8-2021 by Jagman72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

S & F, that was a well-thought out retort and you do make very excellent procedural and risk-assessment/gamble odds points.

I still feel there's much more than goes into that, than just what we know looking at the surface (i.e the publicly available info) We're never being told the whole story or all the reasons for an action, no government in the history of Upright Humans ever has.

Something just feels horribly off about this, like it's an omen. And this is coming from a skeptic that doesn't put stock into that # at all. Sometimes, the gut KNOWS, though.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jagman72

a reply to: carewemust

Spot on!!! The blood is on the hands of everyone who voted for a Democrap!

President Trump drew-down the military from 8,500 to 1,500 from April 2020 to Jan 2021. Only 2 U.S. deaths in the process.

The media was so appalled by this success, they INVENTED stories about Russia placing bounties on our Troops there, and Trump not doing anything about it. (WaPo/Atlantic/NYTimes fabricated and coordinated the lie.)

Before the civilians could be systematically removed, Biden got in the White House and put the whole draw-down on hold. (I started a thread on it.)

When he decided to resume the draw-down, Biden forgot what his Generals told him about proper processes, and his White House staff are all...retar.....strange.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Total U.S. Government policy breakdown/failure.

Stand by for every new excuse under The Sun 🚨

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jagman72

Democrats are without honor. As long as they get free stuff they don't care who dies. Especially if the victims are whites or Christians!

They do care who dies. Many Top Democrats in government and private industry are not getting Covid-19 vaccinations for themselves or their families. Let everyone else develop long-term complications that lead to death.
edit on 8/26/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Coming from a stupid civilian. Why wouldn't we have secured the airport until everyone that need be evacuated is out or for that matter when did we even lose control of a international Airport??

How does any of this make sense?

Supposedly, it's in a terrible location with regards to being secured. An urban area surrounded by parts of a city that we have absolutely no control of.

So the question is why the hell didn't they use a better location/airport? I think the answer is because this whole thing is a fricken mess of changed plans/unplanned evacuation.

With regards to Afghanistan, it seems abundantly clear that we should no longer use the term 'American Intelligence'. It seems nonexistent at this point.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The prez can't speak until they pump him full of teleprompter reading juice. Also, the handlers need to figure all the right words that need to be said, and I'm sure it won't come from the heart. And if he takes questions they will need to have a list of who he is to call upon. This is BS. This whole debacle is BS.

RIP to those who gave all.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26066510]carewemust[/post

It is hard to believe that anyone could be that stupid. Trust the Taliban for security? Biden and company need to be kicked out of office. If anyone voted for Biden, they should volunteer to never vote again.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26066519]carewemust[/post

I stand corrected!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Looks like we will be getting a comment from the pentagon soonish

I honestly think an empty podium is better than a shot with that fool standing behind it.

Looks like he may wandered off again.

What was that?
Some Mayim Bialek looking woman came up to the podium and talked to... I guess the walls? .... with the mikes off.
What an effed up mess they are.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I still feel there's much more than goes into that, than just what we know looking at the surface (i.e the publicly available info) We're never being told the whole story or all the reasons for an action, no government in the history of Upright Humans ever has.

Very true. However, often what's going on behind the scenes isn't as blustery as what's going on in public.

A good example of this is the Cuban Missile Crisis. The crisis was caused by a miscalculation by the Soviets in this long-standing game of brinkmanship. Once the U.S. found out what they were doing, the brinkmanship escalated with the blockade.

However, once it got to a certain point, there was back-channel communications between the U.S. and Soviet leadership that weren't public at the time. We know now from looking at that that both powers understood at that point their #1 priority was to avoid war at all costs. Both sides made concessions to each other to do so.

The biggest threat to world order is if you introduce non-rational actors to the equation.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Apparently these are the first U.S. Service members that have been killed in Afghanistan since shortly before the signing of the Doha Agreement, which was the peace agreement signed between the United States and the Taliban on February 29, 2020.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

With regards to Afghanistan, it seems abundantly clear that we should no longer use the term 'American Intelligence'. It seems nonexistent at this point.

Our intelligence community is far from perfect, but this isn't their fault. They warned Biden this would happen. He refused to listen.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

How nice, the jihadist are back, they are experts on body bombs and love to become martyrs, you know with 100 virgins after they blow themselves up and anybody around.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

How nice, the jihadist are back, they are experts on body bombs and love to become martyrs, you know with 100 virgins after they blow themselves up and anybody around.

72 virgins. Only Biden gets 100.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hopefully, Biden is one of the virgins.

edit on 26-8-2021 by Jagman72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

72 virgins. Only Biden gets 100.

Littler girls, senile china biden gets 100 littler girls, thanks for correcting me on that one.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Reports now say at least 10 U.S. Service Members killed !!!!!!

are People "getting it" yet?

edit on Aug-26-2021 by xuenchen because: 👁️

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

edit on 19081931pm312021Thu, 26 Aug 2021 13:19:58 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join