It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director, I’m looking after the terrible mistake, most deaths are vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A conversation between an undertaker and an Irishman. Basically there is a big cover up and the majority of deaths are from mRNA vaccinated. They are convinced this is population control. And sooner or later they will come for your family.

FUNERAL DIRECTOR, I’M LOOKING AFTER THE TERRIBLE MISTAKE, MOST DEATHS ARE VACCINATED

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
A conversation between an undertaker and an Irishman.

Prefect set up for a LOL....forum.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Seriously though I thought" Doctor Smith " had developed a sense of humor all of the sudden .

lol

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"...doing it for a seat on the ark,"

Every which way you turn, there's just doom.

He says 10 days ago, but when was this recorded?

As for the video? Two guys just doing a whole lot of speculating and tossing about random snippets. Nothing in it even comes close to validating that "most deaths are vaccinated."

The OP really should have started with, "A mortician and an Irishman walk into a bar..."

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Jokes aside why is the British government building internment camps with Mortuaries and incinerators?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Jokes aside why is the British government building internment camps with Mortuaries and incinerators?

Yeah. He did say that. You can only guess.

How about this for a 1st try. If you don't get vaccinated they will pull you out of your home and take you to a FEMA camp where you will catch the disease. They won't treat you with anything that will help you like Ivermectin and supplements. They might even kill you with a drug that causes your kidney's to fail. Maximize the deaths of non vaccinated for propaganda.

Mortuaries and incinerators will make it all the more efficient and neat. Just burn the evidence, I mean bodies.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Interesting indeed... Got a link please? I'm interested to learn more about that.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You're right on target, Doctor Smith.

I'm preparing to start a thread related to this subject. As vaccinations ramped up toward the end of 2020, so did Covid-19 deaths! It's crazy when you see the correlation graphically depicted!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

He mentioned that they are Putting one in Cornwall Westminster and somewhere up North. I suppose he would be interested as it would affect his business.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hey at least they chose the idiots and sheep who trust anything that comes out of the TV to kill off. Should make things easier for the rest of us going forward.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

He did mention during the illegal protest in Sydney, the police would grab a protester. A Psychiatrist would interview them, then section them under the mental health act, then inject them.This is very worrying if true.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Vince McMahon oversees a shoot interview between the Undertaker and Shamus, leading to their epic Wrestlemania WTF number main event...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

He mentioned that they are Putting one in Cornwall Westminster and somewhere up North. I suppose he would be interested as it would affect his business.

Still need a citation though. Many people say or "mention" many things. It carries little weight unless it can be verified.
Please link to where this claim "the British government building internment camps with Mortuaries and incinerators" is verified.

Thanks
edit on 25-8-2021 by Kreeate because: emphasis

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If most people are vaccinated, doesn't it make sense that most people who die (for whatever reason) are vaccinated?

Did you know that 50% of the population is below average intelligence, btw?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I believe his story.

if you want to uncover just about anyone’s dirty laundry, local events, crashed ufo's... funeral directors are usually in the know.

edit on 33083331am312021Thu, 26 Aug 2021 00:33:00 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
If most people are vaccinated, doesn't it make sense that most people who die (for whatever reason) are vaccinated?

Did you know that 50% of the population is below average intelligence, btw?

Beating down delusion with logic, common sense and a statistic? What magic is this?!
edit on 25-8-2021 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate
Please link to where this claim "the British government building internment camps with Mortuaries and incinerators" is verified.

What are you expecting? A headline from the New York Times?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Unlike some, I laboured through the interview and did that to gather the salient points if you wish to listen to what he said and research it go for it. Is he a Bull# artist, if he is he is a good one. I believe someone mentioned Canada was doing the same, I know Australia is, and it's a big facility.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Not to get personal, but you only fall for good bull#ters?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join