It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director, I’m looking after the terrible mistake, most deaths are vaccinated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yeah it's a bit obvious really, no Englishman would eat something as trendy as an avocado.

They would eat jellied eels or tripe and onions, possibly pigs trotters.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Shift work doing Jabs? do you wait outside the pubs at closing time with your jabber ready? LOL just joking yes to both, you are living in a police state with most of the population suffering from Stockholm syndrome. And have been since Kennedy got offed. Anything the BBC says is to oil the people up and get enough of them to say "Yes the Government is right" Since they are starting to wake up, whatever they have planned for the future is anybody's guess, but it won't be pleasant.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So yes he lied on his deathbed and yes the reporter made the story up?

That can't make sense can it? If he lied then the reporter would have reported the lie he was told and he would have been telling the truth.

What has the Kennedy assassination got to do with Stockholm syndrome in the UK as a police state?

That's too many keywords in too short a sentence to make any real kind of sense.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I am saying that the people running the show these days are not like the old days when you didn't kick a person when he was down. These people play for keeps. If you have not noticed this over the years then you have not been paying attention.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Guys...

This is the topic:
Funeral Director, I’m looking after the terrible mistake, most deaths are vaccinated

REMEMBER?

I know for a fact, the topic is not rocks, avocados, bots, bubble and squeak, or time zones.

So, please......
POST ON TOPIC.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join