It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director, I’m looking after the terrible mistake, most deaths are vaccinated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Crematorium or not, i have to say, it looks better than any Travelodge.

A know a few Boys in the Bar-L would kill to get housed in such a place. LoL

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It was an undertaker that initially reported Harold Shipman as they noticed his name was on so many death certificates.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

About 250 people he's suspected of killing.

Believed to be one of the most prolific serial killers in modern day history.

Nasty bastard and then some.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yeah they will never know though as he always pushed for cremation to prevent exhumation.

He was a smack head as well, used to prescribe them a load of heavy duty pain medication then pop round and kill them and take the meds home when he left.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is a cat c prison, it's for people who have broken the law not an internment camp which is containment of people for political or religious reasoning alone. They are not the same thing at all.

A crematorium is for burning dead bodies an incinerator is for burning refuse, again not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Kreeate

a reply to: Kreeate
Here you go, info on the one that is nearing completion (September) in Northamptonshire.
Check out the photo's. Granted it's a category C (low) but what's with all the disability handles in the 'cells' for a start?
Link
There's also a TicToc video somewhere of a construction worker driving around which also clearly shows a crematorium.
Rainbows
Jane

Thanks for the link. The article is about a prison. Nothing about internment camps or incinerators, so not really related to my original question.

Yes, but you asked for a link so I provided you with one.
Prison = Internment camp.
Crematorium = Incinerator.
I can see how they can be connected, can you?
Did you look at the photo of one of the 'cells' in my link?
Can you see why people would use the terms internment camp and incinerators?

Erm... No.
Not the same thing(s).

I want a link where it definitively states that the British government is actively building internment camps and incinerators for the purpose of isolating and disposing of people who have died from Covid vaccine complications. That is all.

Internment camp
Incinerator

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This is a cat c prison, it's for people who have broken the law not an internment camp which is containment of people for political or religious reasoning alone. They are not the same thing at all.

I did say it was Cat C.
People who were 'interned' were sometimes seen to have broken some law of a country no?

A crematorium is for burning dead bodies an incinerator is for burning refuse, again not the same thing.
some would argue when an 'incinerator' is applied when 'cremating' humans, that the perpetrators don't see them as humans but "refuse" of humanity....see where this is going?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
All I can see is you trying to make things look like something they are not.

Does the fact that the new prison is on the site of an old.one they demolished not say anything to you at all?

Why knock down a prison and build another one if it's going to be used as an interment camp?

There's only so far you can stretch something to look sinister and I think this is well over the realms of plausability don't you?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I'm not doing that at all. How you deduce that is beyond me. I have supplied a link which was requested...get flamed.
I have tried to show the semantics and people's interpretations....get flamed.
NOWHERE have I said "THIS IS THE INTERNMENT CAMP AND INCINERATOR"
Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

But its a cat C prison institution.

Not an interment camp.

And as has been pointed out your incinerator is not a crematorium.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
You provided the links in response to someone asking about internment camps and raised questions about it.

When I pointed out it was for people that had broken the law not an internment camp you said "
People who were 'interned' were sometimes seen to have broken some law of a country no?"

It's pretty obvious what you were doing and denying it when that was pointed out can't change that.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I have supplied a link which was requested...get flamed.

Fair enough, you provided a link and I thank you for that. I have no beef with you whatsoever. I understand that your opinions are your own and that the link you provided does not necessarily reflect your ideas or point of view.

Unfortunately the link you provided does not lend any credence to support the claim that internment camps and incinerators are being built.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate
Take it up with that poster then, I was only trying to help!
That goes for you too nonspecific and andy06shake.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
If most people are vaccinated, doesn't it make sense that most people who die (for whatever reason) are vaccinated?

Did you know that 50% of the population is below average intelligence, btw?

It would be really interesting, for the sake of science of course, if governments ordered autopsies on all the recently deceased, or at least those who've taken the clot shots.

Methinks that ain't gonna happen. There are quite a few secrets they are keeping, and autopsies might reveal those secrets.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think it's more that they could not perform about 1500 autopsies per day.

a reply to: Salander

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You do realize funeral directors do not do autopsies nor determine cause of death.

They simply prepare a body for viewing and burial or cremation and plan the funeral for the family.

That said, you do not care about facts, you just like catchy headlines that support your alt-right viewpoints.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't think the alt right would appreciate you associating the good doctor with them.

a reply to: jrod

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: anonentity

Not to get personal, but you only fall for good bull#ters?

Imagine being so gullible that you could be fooled by a good bull#ter. People who can't magically detect any lie are so pathetic, huh Phage?😏

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

If that video doesn't catch someone's attention, they are dense beyond belief.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You do realize funeral directors do not do autopsies nor determine cause of death.

They simply prepare a body for viewing and burial or cremation and plan the funeral for the family.

That said, you do not care about facts, you just like catchy headlines that support your alt-right viewpoints.

Did someone say the funeral director did the autopsies? He simply found out if they were vaccinated or not. And he came to logical conclusions based on facts. Unlike you who desperately defends the false narrative as though your life depends on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join