It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Knew and Hid Fact There'd Be Many COVID Cases in Fully "Vaccinated"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Haha No I am the guy who has suffered for over 25 years. Thanks to the fine job the FDA does. These are the same people that brought you the opioid epidemic. If anyone thinks these same people have turned over a new leaf and are out to help humanity and the bottom line isn't money. More power to you.
edit on 14-8-2021 by Uknownparadox because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Sorry about your family member. What are the signs of blood clot again? leg pains?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Just what spefically are putting into their body? MSM claims its mRNA the more i hear about the stories the more i want to avoid the vax.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

That's understandable and makes sense,... but my question wasn't to you

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

They are now brining the covid booster for life addiction and dependency, soo get ready roll them sleeves and take it like a slave, because in never going to end.

Meanwhile some has spotted all the brand new billionaires getting ready to become trillionaires, thanks to covid and the booster addiction.

Capitalism is soo good when certain groups can manipulate the masses.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Still no data unless is released by outsiders in other countries and the same old same that is proving no to be what it was claimed. Still the jabs prior to be injected have no paper work of side effects and not patient disclosure to read. Immunity is soo good.

But covid is go na kill us all. I should have invested in the darn pharma last year.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Destroy the one country that has been freedoms representative to
the world. And murder everyone who knows and might remember
what it is to be free. Knowing this from the start has served no
purpose.

No one can say Alex wasn't exactly right. But people only believe that
which is convenient.

edit on 14-8-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: elementalgrove

The presence of variants is determined by genetic sequencing.

Variations in these genes identify Delta:

Spike Protein Substitutions: T19R, (V70F*), T95I, G142D, E156-, F157-, R158G, (A222V*), (W258L*), (K417N*), L452R, T478K, D614G, P681R, D950N

www.cdc.gov...

My Niece is sick with pneumonia, they told her at the hospital there is no test for delta strain.

I suspect that they meant that there was no test for it at the hospital. Ordinarily, there wouldn’t need to be because they don’t treat the delta variant any differently than the alpha. Knowing which variant it was is not a test that insurance would pay for.

Genetic sequencing requires a research laboratory, not a health care clinic.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Sorry about your family member. What are the signs of blood clot again? leg pains?

In some cases just dead.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Just what spefically are putting into their body? MSM claims its mRNA the more i hear about the stories the more i want to avoid the vax.

Good info
CU NURSE - ''YOU'RE BEING LIED TO ABOUT COVID.''

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The document, posted on the FDA website, is titled, “Vaccines and Related Biological Products; Advisory Committee Meeting; FDA Briefing Document Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.” [1]

It is dated December 10, 2020. The date tells us that all the information in the document is taken from the Pfizer clinical trial, based on which the FDA authorized the vaccine for public use.

A key quote is buried on page 42: “Among 3410 total cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group [who received a saltwater shot].”

Those shocking numbers have never seen the light of day in news media.

The comparative numbers reveal that the vaccine was not effective at preventing COVID-19. It was certainly not 50% more effective than a placebo shot—the standard for FDA Emergency Use Authorization.

So...clinical trial results showed that:

"1594 [cases] occurred in the vaccine group"
"1816 [cases] occurred in the placebo group"

However, according to the article, vaccines MUST prove to be at least 50% or MORE effective than a placebo in order to receive Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.

The above Pfizer CT results do not indicate this benchmark was reached.

AND...

The FDA document also states: “Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs. 287 in the placebo group.”

That’s explosive. Right after vaccination, 409 people who received the shots became “suspected COVID cases.” This alone should have been enough to stop the clinical trial altogether. But it wasn’t.

PDF: www.fda.gov...
blog.nomorefakenews.com...
(emphasis mine)

According to the Pfizer clinical trial, upon which the FDA authorized the vaccine for emergency public use...a very large percentage of test subjects became China Virus POSITIVE AFTER receiving the "vaccine" (NOT 50% more effective than placebo)...and this, alone, should've been enough to stop the clinical trial...and prevent any Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer China Virus "vaccine".

To explain this and keep the trial afloat to gain it's EUA...the Pfizer trial posits:

It is possible that the imbalance in suspected COVID-19 cases occurring in the 7 days post vaccination represents vaccine reactogenicity with symptoms that overlap with those of COVID-19. Overall though, these data do not raise a concern that protocol-specified reporting of suspected, but unconfirmed COVID-19 cases could have masked clinically significant adverse events that would not have otherwise been detected.

www.fda.gov...

Pfizer is just covering their ass here by essentially saying:

Well, actually we can't really be sure if we were testing actual China Virus cases to begin with...which could mean that maybe our CT was flawed...but also, maybe not...but we're not concerned about that so you shouldn't be either...so go ahead and give us Emergency Use Authorization anyway--You know you want to."

Of course this is smoke and mirrors...and, as the article goes on to explain:

What does “suspected cases” mean?

It can only mean these people all displayed symptoms consistent with the definition of COVID-19, but they’re unconfirmed cases because…their PCR tests were negative, not positive.

However, if their tests were negative, why would they be called “suspected cases” instead of “NOT CASES”?

Something is wrong here. The FDA is hedging its bets, muddying the waters, obscuring facts.

By FDA/CDC rules, a case of COVID-19 means: a person has tested positive, period.

That’s the way cases are counted.

It's apparent that the Pfizer clinical trial buried and excused the fact that the "vaccine" was NOT at least 50% more effective than a placebo at preventing China Virus infection...in order to receive it's EUA from an FDA that really wanted to grant it anyway.

Both Pfizer and the FDA KNEW the "vaccine" was NOT effective enough for Emergency Use Authorization.

But it was granted anyway....so here we are.

I don’t know if you actually read the report.

If you had you would realize that there were 43,651 volunteers in the trials, divided equally between those who got the vaccine and those who got the placebo. The Emergency Use Authorization was granted by comparing how many in the placebo group tested positive for the infection (162) with the number who tested positive in the vaccine group (8), during the same time period.

Of the 3410 people in the “suspected” category only two had “serious” symptoms. They were both tested for the infection and were negative. Only subjects with confirmed positive tests were allowed to be counted in the efficacy calculation, according to the rules that were established for the trials in the very beginning.

The EUA was granted on the results of more than 43,000 individual trials whose outcomes could be determined, not the 3,410 whose outcomes couldn’t.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Former PFIZER VP DR. MIKE YEADON, LATEST MESSAGE – EVERYONE MUST LISTEN
Dr. Mike Yeadon Speaks
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

This comment speaks to your points:

Amazing catch. These numbers dwarf the headline numbers in the trial…Pfizer and FDA used 8 and 162, respectively, to guide the public perception (8 Covid cases vaccinated, 162 placebo), with a vaccine effectiveness (VE) claim of 95% (=1-(8/162)) to further market the vaccines.

This is all on a base of roughly 43,000 total study volunteers. Given this new information, those numbers – 8 and 162 – would be so sensitive to any small change in the treatment of the Suspected But Unconfirmed Bucket as to render them meaningless. The cumulative incidence graph on page 30 would also look quite laughable if it were redrawn according to this new data.

I agree with Jon’s analysis but am still puzzled by the vagueness of this category – Suspected But Unconfirmed – I’ve read the document several times and can’t gain further clarity …those paragraphs just kind of pop up out of no where and twist in the wind.

If anyone else can I would certainly welcome further insight. Were these all symptomatic but negative PCR? Or were they symptomatic but not tested? What made them suspected cases and why include this category at all, if you’re the FDA?

blog.nomorefakenews.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Or were they symptomatic but not tested?
Probably this. And, as stated, some of the symptoms could be similar to mild effects of the vaccination. Fever and such.

What made them suspected cases and why include this category at all, if you’re the FDA?
Because all the data is considered. Otherwise it is known as cherry picking.

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Or were they symptomatic but not tested?
Probably this. And, as stated, some of the symptoms could be similar to mild effects of the vaccination. Fever and such.

What made them suspected cases and why include this category at all, if you’re the FDA?
Because all the data is considered. Otherwise it is known as cherry picking.
So is Fauci lying?

Softball for ya Phage, your swing is slower these days.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So is this why "experts" say that coronavirus precautions helped bring down the flu? Your number of cases is less than the average number of deaths globally from influenza in previous years that have been studied.

Up to 650 000 deaths annually are associated with respiratory diseases from seasonal influenza, according to new estimates by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US-CDC), the World Health Organization and global health partners

www.who.int...

Or were your figures just related to one country?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Or were your figures just related to one country?
My figures? I quoted a document from the WHO regarding global influenza testing. Contrary to what the person I replied claims, influenza did not "vanish globally."

Sorry, the link was to my local computer because I downloaded it. Here is the source. Too late to edit my post.
apps.who.int...

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i mean this is from December 2020 so i'm assuming this wasn't the finished product currently in use.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join