It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Knew and Hid Fact There'd Be Many COVID Cases in Fully "Vaccinated"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here is one a Chinese head of their CDC who is a professor also at UCLA, on loan.
" we did not isolate the virus'
NBC nightly news interview with Dr. Wu Zunyou from the Chinese Center for Disease Control admits on camera to NBC that the COVID-19 virus has never been isolate

Dr Wu Zunyou

The interview on NBC has been scrubbed. But many have reported similar to the bitchute.

Follow the science means to me watching them destroy it that I am on a different team of scientist. All I can do is continue to follow "the scientific process" as best I can. Understanding that once the leaders of Science have been caught in lies, I can no longer look upon them as leaders of Science.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: IAMTAT

It is mindboggling how the followers of the cult of covid will ignore all of this.

Dear leader Fauci is the only one who can give them counsel, he says this is dangerous and our freedoms must be taken in order to protect his flock.

Soon they will be calling for camps.

That's a scary news post. Almost like they are calling everyone who refuses to get the vaccine "terrorists".

Did they fail to check who is refusing the vaccine? Cause here in Phoenix the majority of cops, firefighters and paramedics are refusing the vaccine. That's like calling all the cops, firefighters and paramedics "terrorists".

It is an important message given the vaccine hesitancy that exists in law enforcement. As of August 11, 34% of the roughly 4,000 Phoenix Police Department employees have reported to the city that they are vaccinated.

A city spokesperson also telling ABC15 that 21% of the employees have already been infected with the virus.
Phoenix firefighters and paramedics have an even lower reported vaccination rate, with just 31% telling the city they had gotten the shot(s).

Also, even more fire employees already have antibodies, with 31% having already recovered from the virus.

MCSO, meanwhile, estimates that 37% of their deputies are vaccinated and reports 25% have already had the virus.

Cops, Firefighters, Paramedics Vaccination Rates

So that's 66% of Phoenix cops refusing the vaccine and 69% of firefighters and paramedics refusing the vaccine and an additional 63% of Maricopa County cops (MCSO) refusing the vaccine.

What dumb network is claiming that those refusing COVID vaccines are "terrorists"?

The phenomena of cops, firefighters and paramedics refusing the vaccine is nationwide, not just Phoenix.

Once a sufficient number of Americans have recovered from Covid-19 (whether they know it or not), the number of cases will drop like a rock.

The government, news media, and corrupted medical experts, are pulling out all the stops to make as much money as they can, and get as many hooked on thinking boosters are important, as they can, before the huge decline in positive tests occurs.

However, since most of the testing centers have closed, it's possible many of the "new cases" are faked by the CDC, in order to make more people become vaccine guinea-pigs, and drive home the importance being re-injected at periodic intervals.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

NBC nightly news interview with Dr. Wu Zunyou from the Chinese Center for Disease Control admits on camera to NBC that the COVID-19 virus has never been isolate

The interview on NBC has been scrubbed.
This interview?

He's talking about isolating the virus in animal samples from a wet market. They supposedly didn't find any of the virus there. Go to about 1:20 if you have a short attention span.

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
sadly the truth is (and ironically was previously openly stated) the vaccine was NEVER meant to prevent you from getting the virus.

it was that IF you got the virus the effects would be lessened and (putting it bluntly) would not die.

look covid is not like polo or small pox.

it is a virus that (like influenza virus that gives us the common flu) has existed for hundreds if not thousands of years in some form
that can , does and ALWAYS WILL mutate.

it CANNOT be "eradicated"

its time to realize it is just another virus that nature has thrown at us
to be dealt with, to be treated, but not feared.

scrounger

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Below is a link to the preprint Pfizer 6 month Safety and Efficacy Report Supplemental Annex where all of the data is divulged. The important data on adverse reactions and deaths are on pages 11 and 12 respectively.

www.medrxiv.org...

I don’t want to make a personal value judgement on the data. However, these data sets concern me:

1) The low overall number of deaths due to COVID-19 in the placebo group included within the balanced overall deaths between the placebo group and vaccinated group. Page 12

2) The outsized number of deaths in the vaccinated group due to cardiovascular events. Page 12

3) The number of severe adverse reactions in the vaccinated group vs the placebo group. Page 11

We should be aware that this clinical trial involved around 44,000 patients equally divided between vaccinated group and placebo group, balanced between sex, age and ethnicity.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
The vaccine was always about the severity of the illness if you caught vivid.

Reducing how I'll and for how long. This helps reduce the spread if the catchee has a reduced active virus period.

So it's working as intended.

Very similar to flu shots, although almost double the effectiveness of the flu shot.

This is illogical as there is zero way to prove how severe a virus that hasn't even presented yet may or not have been. ...and everything that follows is also speculation.

Agreed that the vax is doing exactly what is was supposed to do though.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: slatesteam

I think this is slow motion video of the projectile leaving the barrel. Still waiting on the super and ultra slow motion video though.

Yeah...long time ago I dreamt along these lines...time lapse bullets,
black, a Clutch Cargo lip blur black, strobing in transit; the guys firing them were black, and their
nazi helmets were black....
Everything that was black was 2D. Graphene. You could see the light being sucked in
around edges. Blurred.

A college friend and I were in some tropic area seeing this. Sky was blue, water nearby.
It reminded me of south Florida, islands.
Instinctively we reached into fronds or vegetation at the base of palm trees
and there we found a whole bunch of weapons, when I awoke.

Shortly after this I would become aware of, and familiarized with, electrorheology.
The sequence here was half dream, half shocking reality. Few instances
shall become as memorable in my consciousness.

Playing with techno fire and laying down technofascism.
Possibilities are just so endless.
Tut tut, please...
Co-operate...

I hope they are enjoying themselves.

# 1425

edit on 15-8-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

No it wasn't always about the severity. The reason people got it is because they were told they wouldn't get covid. Now that has been proven false and they still get covid, the goal posts moved to what you are saying. What happens when the deaths major side effects from it get exposed? move the goal post again to "well there is always people dying, its just a coincidence"?

FYI, the government is paying individuals to spout out their vac propaganda, you should apply.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Incendiary.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The document, posted on the FDA website, is titled, “Vaccines and Related Biological Products; Advisory Committee Meeting; FDA Briefing Document Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.” [1]

It is dated December 10, 2020. The date tells us that all the information in the document is taken from the Pfizer clinical trial, based on which the FDA authorized the vaccine for public use.

A key quote is buried on page 42: “Among 3410 total cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group [who received a saltwater shot].”

Those shocking numbers have never seen the light of day in news media.

The comparative numbers reveal that the vaccine was not effective at preventing COVID-19. It was certainly not 50% more effective than a placebo shot—the standard for FDA Emergency Use Authorization.

So...clinical trial results showed that:

"1594 [cases] occurred in the vaccine group"
"1816 [cases] occurred in the placebo group"

However, according to the article, vaccines MUST prove to be at least 50% or MORE effective than a placebo in order to receive Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.

The above Pfizer CT results do not indicate this benchmark was reached.

AND...

The FDA document also states: “Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs. 287 in the placebo group.”

That’s explosive. Right after vaccination, 409 people who received the shots became “suspected COVID cases.” This alone should have been enough to stop the clinical trial altogether. But it wasn’t.

PDF: www.fda.gov...
blog.nomorefakenews.com...
(emphasis mine)

According to the Pfizer clinical trial, upon which the FDA authorized the vaccine for emergency public use...a very large percentage of test subjects became China Virus POSITIVE AFTER receiving the "vaccine" (NOT 50% more effective than placebo)...and this, alone, should've been enough to stop the clinical trial...and prevent any Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer China Virus "vaccine".

To explain this and keep the trial afloat to gain it's EUA...the Pfizer trial posits:

It is possible that the imbalance in suspected COVID-19 cases occurring in the 7 days post vaccination represents vaccine reactogenicity with symptoms that overlap with those of COVID-19. Overall though, these data do not raise a concern that protocol-specified reporting of suspected, but unconfirmed COVID-19 cases could have masked clinically significant adverse events that would not have otherwise been detected.

www.fda.gov...

Pfizer is just covering their ass here by essentially saying:

Well, actually we can't really be sure if we were testing actual China Virus cases to begin with...which could mean that maybe our CT was flawed...but also, maybe not...but we're not concerned about that so you shouldn't be either...so go ahead and give us Emergency Use Authorization anyway--You know you want to."

Of course this is smoke and mirrors...and, as the article goes on to explain:

What does “suspected cases” mean?

It can only mean these people all displayed symptoms consistent with the definition of COVID-19, but they’re unconfirmed cases because…their PCR tests were negative, not positive.

However, if their tests were negative, why would they be called “suspected cases” instead of “NOT CASES”?

Something is wrong here. The FDA is hedging its bets, muddying the waters, obscuring facts.

By FDA/CDC rules, a case of COVID-19 means: a person has tested positive, period.

That’s the way cases are counted.

It's apparent that the Pfizer clinical trial buried and excused the fact that the "vaccine" was NOT at least 50% more effective than a placebo at preventing China Virus infection...in order to receive it's EUA from an FDA that really wanted to grant it anyway.

Both Pfizer and the FDA KNEW the "vaccine" was NOT effective enough for Emergency Use Authorization.

But it was granted anyway....so here we are.
Id also argue they knew there was no “emergency” and their were other possible treatments, which would disqualify it for EUA

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Phage

Your source did not open for me, here is one that seems to disagree with your assessment.

Flu disappeared for more than a year!?

As Scientific American reported in November 2020, the drop-off in flu numbers following COVID’s arrival was swift and global. Since then, cases have stayed remarkably low. “There’s just no flu circulating,” says Greg Poland, who has studied the disease at the Mayo Clinic for decades. The U.S. saw about 700 deaths from influenza during the 2020–2021 season. In comparison, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates there were approximately 22,000 U.S. deaths in the prior season and 34,000 deaths two seasons ago.

But it wouldn't be surprising that the mitigation measures taken against COVID would have an effect on influenza as well.

How do you explain the mitigation not extending to the super scary rona and its new terrifying variants?

And let me get this straight, on one hand you say it did not drop, than on the other you say it dropped because of the draconian covid restrictions??

He’s hedging, when you take a position like this you can never be wrong. He might as well have said nothing.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It really reduced all the people like this guy

Sad, yes. But far fewer of those who are vaccinated are being hospitalized and/or dying.

Do you want me to post stories from people who regret not being vaccinated now?

Why do you think that the people who know the most attend parties without masks and don't social distance?
WHY are they never and have been NEVER afraid of this flu even from day one?
They are sophisticated, it should be ok.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Uknownparadox

They are now brining the covid booster for life addiction and dependency, soo get ready roll them sleeves and take it like a slave, because in never going to end.

Meanwhile some has spotted all the brand new billionaires getting ready to become trillionaires, thanks to covid and the booster addiction.

Capitalism is soo good when certain groups can manipulate the masses.

I got double vaxxed lol, I’m wondering if I need to get these boosters for life now or can I opt out at anytime. I have a great deal of regret.
edit on 15-8-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

No it wasn't always about the severity. The reason people got it is because they were told they wouldn't get covid.

Here is what CNN said in January:

Moderna said in December it had submitted data to the US Food and Drug Administration showing its vaccine prevented 2/3 of all infections, including asymptomatic infections. For now, the CDC recommends that people not assume they are completely immune to infection after having been vaccinated.

edition.cnn.com...

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluenose13

This is a 6 month clinical trial on the Pfizer shot. My understanding is that it is the largest, most thorough study on one of these vaccines that we have yet. If you look at the supplementary PDF, on page 15, you will find a table on "Vaccine Efficacy against Severe COVID-19 Occurrence after Dose 1". This is where the relative risk of the vaccinated portion was 96.7% lower than the unvaccinated. For the actual numbers, there was 1 case out of 22,505 vaccinated. There were 30 cases out of 22,435 unvaccinated.

Thanks for the reply.

As to the clinical trials it was the most comprehensive in history as far as Phase 3 goes. For a typical drug Phase 3 trial it is 3 months with 3000 or so people. COVID did 300,000 people over 6 months...

With a Vaccine, you had a 1/22505 chance of getting severe covid. 0.004%.

Currently in OR that is taking a big hit from Delta they are saying .003% for vaccinated, and around .3% for unvaccinated with the vast majority in the hospital, around 900, are unvacced.

So I'm not sure where the stories and numbers are coming from when people say vaccinated is worst than not, or they shed worst, or 10 other worst topics that seem to push numbers with the narratives.

edit on 15-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Here is what CNN said in January:

Moderna said in December it had submitted data to the US Food and Drug Administration showing its vaccine prevented 2/3 of all infections, including asymptomatic infections. For now, the CDC recommends that people not assume they are completely immune to infection after having been vaccinated.

People can't remember last week much less 7+ months ago...lol

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
I got double vaxxed lol, I’m wondering if I need to get these boosters for life now or can I opt out at anytime. I have a great deal of regret.

They are suggesting the old and high risk get boosters which were like 80%+ of those that died...

So are you like 70 or have one foot in the grave? If not I wouldn't worry about it too much. BTW did you ever get a yearly booster shot for the flu, or if not, ever really have it a second thought either way? Why is this different?

These RNA base viruses mutate like crazy, so what do you want them to do? The interesting part is mRNA is based around a protein that should be there with other variants, so the body should react on variants too. Smallpox is DNA based and has had 2 variants in the last 30,000 years and here they are talking like 10+ a year with COVID.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

They are suggesting the old and high risk get boosters which were like 80%+ of those that died...

So are you like 70 or have one foot in the grave? If not I wouldn't worry about it too much. BTW did you ever get a yearly booster shot for the flu, or if not, ever really have it a second thought either way? Why is this different?

These RNA base viruses mutate like crazy, so what do you want them to do? The interesting part is mRNA is based around a protein that should be there with other variants, so the body should react on variants too. Smallpox is DNA based and has had 2 variants in the last 30,000 years and here they are talking like 10+ a year with COVID.
never had a flu shot in my life. It’s not worth the effort for its 50% success rate. I’d rather roll the dice on not catching it.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I also argue they knew there was no “emergency” and their were other possible treatments, which would disqualify it for EUA

What other preventions are out there as to the group the vaccine is in? Prevention and treatments are two different events, but I'm not really sure there is even a FDA approved or OKed treatment yet either...

edit on 15-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It’s not worth the effort for its 50% success rate. I’d rather roll the dice on not catching it.

So with the flu vaccine they would pick like 3 varrients hoping one would be the major one. Sometimes they were correct sometimes not so much, the difference is the flu vaccines were not based on mRNA that uses protein to trigger the immune system and not a virus directly.

No matter what variant comes along they all use basically the same type of virus protein and that is what makes the vaccine better than a typical flu shot or even actually getting COVID.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join