It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Knew and Hid Fact There'd Be Many COVID Cases in Fully "Vaccinated"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It really reduced all the people like this guy

Sad, yes. But far fewer of those who are vaccinated are being hospitalized and/or dying.

Do you want me to post stories from people who regret not being vaccinated now?

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sad, yes. But far fewer of those who are vaccinated are being hospitalized and/or dying.

Go ahead, but since the media doesn't allow the opposite; those who regret taking the vaccines, it's a one sided narrative and borders on outright propaganda.
edit on 14-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluenose13

. We can say the vaccine lowers severe covid risk by 0.130%. Both are true. Statistics can be easily manipulated to imply just about anything you want. Yuck.

That is why I turn to experience.

My Family member died 2 weeks after with blood clot.

Friend who did have Lyme got it and died right away.

Friend in the UK hospitalized right after with blood clot in the brain

Friend in her 60's instantly blood clot, was released from hospital and now back in with multiple blood clots.

I have 5 members of my Family who took the thing old and young, we will see how they fair after new rounds of flu seasons.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

Go ahead, but since the media doesn't allow the opposite; those who regret taking the vaccines, it's a one sided and narrative and borders on outright propaganda.
The post I was replying to used USA Today as a source.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

My sympathies for your loss.

The worst side effect anyone I know had was feeling tired. She called in sick in the morning but ended up coming in after lunch.

That's called anecdotal evidence and it really doesn't mean much.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove

I mean CDC admitted that the PCR test can not differentiate between the flu and the OG Covid.

No. The CDC said that a test has been developed which can test for both at the same time. It used to be that if you had a test for COVID and it came up negative you would then have a test for flu.

Oh would that be the Bill Gates and Soros new company? Because we do trust them!

Philanthropists invest in testing technology to help stop the spread of the virus across the global south.
Test

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
The vaccine was always about the severity of the illness if you caught vivid.

Reducing how I'll and for how long. This helps reduce the spread if the catchee has a reduced active virus period.

So it's working as intended.

Very similar to flu shots, although almost double the effectiveness of the flu shot.

But what about the side effects of the covid vaxs?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

My sympathies for your loss.

The worst side effect anyone I know had was feeling tired. She called in sick in the morning but ended up coming in after lunch.

That's called anecdotal evidence and it really doesn't mean much.

Just about everyone seems to be suffering from fatigue I doubt that is any virus.

I am happy for your (friends) outcome as of yet. The virologist are predicting being exposed to corona viruses in the future may devastate the "vaccinated". Time will tell I am hoping not with all the kids being forcibly included.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I must have misinterpreted this.

Vaccinated people do not need to wear masks in the US, the CDC Director said Wednesday.
The World Health Organization last week urged vaccinated people to wear masks amid the spread of the Delta variant.
But vaccinated people are "safe" from all variants spreading in the US, the director said.
See more stories on Insider's business page.

Rochelle Walenksy, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Wednesday that fully vaccinated people were "safe" from all variants of COVID-19 spreading in the US and do not need to wear masks.

Walensky was asked by NBC News anchor Savannah Guthrie about whether masks were presently necessary among vaccinated people during an appearance Wednesday on the "TODAY" show.

Walensky said Guthrie was "exactly right" in saying the CDC does not believe that vaccinated people need to wear masks to protect themselves from COVID-19, even amid the spread of the Delta variant, which is believed to be more transmissible than other strains of COVID-19.

"If you're vaccinated you're safe from the variants that are circulating here in the United States," she said.

That was on 6/30/21

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Oh would that be the Bill Gates and Soros new company?
No. That sounds like something else. A COVID specific test.

The rapid so-called lateral flow tests offer an early-warning screening for Covid-19 and have been used around the world as an aid to help reopen shops, bars, sporting events and workplaces by giving an early warning result for people who may have no symptoms but are still infectious and can give the virus to others.

The CDC is talking about something different.

CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

See, that's how it goes with science. New information is incorporated as it arises. Delta, it turns out, is a bitch.

But the primary purpose for wearing a mask was never about protecting the wearer.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

See, that's how it goes with science. New information is incorporated as it arises.

But the primary purpose for wearing a mask was never about protecting the wearer.

Not the science I know of. You don't state something as fact you can't back up. Clearly they had no back up.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Actually, they did. Until Delta showed up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

prefer to take my chances with vivid than Bill Gates vaccine
Parasites, politicians and pharmaceutical companies, living of extortion, pretending to be saviours when the reality is they manufactured it

Ivermectin baby

You don't need any Pharma product whatsoever, to get over Cold/FLU. Unless you are severely immune compromised with other health issues and it's a real emergency

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Actually, they did. Until Delta showed up.

I guess I must have misinterpreted all variants to include delta. Along with Delta.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Walensky said Guthrie was "exactly right" in saying the CDC does not believe that vaccinated people need to wear masks to protect themselves from COVID-19, even amid the spread of the Delta variant, which is believed to be more transmissible than other strains of COVID-19.

"If you're vaccinated you're safe from the variants that are circulating here in the United States," she said.

Once again, the primary purpose of masking is not to protect the wearer. It has since become apparent that, with Delta, transmission to others may not be reduced as much as it was with and other variants. That is why the guidance changed. New information.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Why do you think that the people who know the most attend parties without masks and don't social distance?
WHY are they never and have been NEVER afraid of this flu even from day one?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I read that in the initial release of the pfizer vaccine literature, that is why I said it does not stop you from getting the virus months ago already. There is also a part in it that shows a reduction of time of the disease being transmittable to others, from like ten days or so to five to seven days for being quarantined with the vaccine.

I cannot understand how so many people, including the people running those government agencies, got this wrong...maybe they should be increasing people's ability to read and comprehend what is being said instead of reducing the requirements in school so black people will not be disadvantaged with low grades.

Oh, but if everyone could read and understand things, nobody would believe the FDA and CDC at all.

That data that you said was released December tenth was not let out to the public till sometimes in late January to early February, not even medical places could access the results of the testing till two months later. There was some bitching about that and I suppose everyone was so frustrated that could comprehend it that they just blew threw it quickly since it was already in people's arms.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Beats the hell out of me.

I've never been afraid of COVID. I'm not afraid of the ocean either. But I have a great deal of respect for both, take neither one lightly.

I also have respect for others in my community.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join