It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Knew and Hid Fact There'd Be Many COVID Cases in Fully "Vaccinated"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

It is the advisory review for the Pfizer EUA, actually. So it is "in use."
However the out of context quotes don't actually represent the whole finding.

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I also got my info from the WHO. The link is in my previous comment. I don't think you answered my main question and I am genuinely curious...

There is a huge difference between the numbers from your source for the 2019-2020 time period as far as cases being about 615,000, when my source which is the same global organization that your information came from says that in previous years there were about 650,000 deaths from influenza worldwide. Do you see the difference? Cases in 2019-2020 are less than deaths from previous years? Is that because of the coronavirus protocols, do you think?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

It would be interesting to compare apples to apples. Surveillance testing that is. From year to year.

Cases in 2019-2020 are less than deaths from previous years? Is that because of the coronavirus protocols, do you think?
Perhaps. In any case, influenza did not vanish.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: 1947boomer

This comment speaks to your points:

Amazing catch. These numbers dwarf the headline numbers in the trial…Pfizer and FDA used 8 and 162, respectively, to guide the public perception (8 Covid cases vaccinated, 162 placebo), with a vaccine effectiveness (VE) claim of 95% (=1-(8/162)) to further market the vaccines.

This is all on a base of roughly 43,000 total study volunteers. Given this new information, those numbers – 8 and 162 – would be so sensitive to any small change in the treatment of the Suspected But Unconfirmed Bucket as to render them meaningless. The cumulative incidence graph on page 30 would also look quite laughable if it were redrawn according to this new data.

I agree with Jon’s analysis but am still puzzled by the vagueness of this category – Suspected But Unconfirmed – I’ve read the document several times and can’t gain further clarity …those paragraphs just kind of pop up out of no where and twist in the wind.

If anyone else can I would certainly welcome further insight. Were these all symptomatic but negative PCR? Or were they symptomatic but not tested? What made them suspected cases and why include this category at all, if you’re the FDA?

blog.nomorefakenews.com...

Here is an explanation on how "suspected but unconfirmed" was defined in the study:

"..... At every visit, trial participants were reminded that they should contact the trial personnel if they experience any of a list of symptoms, most of which usually won't be caused by Covid-19. Unless it's in the first 7 days after an injection and the trial personnel are confident it sounds like an expected vaccine reaction, when a person reports they have a symptom or symptoms, they are now in the "suspected Covid-19" category. That triggers a visit, either in person or via telehealth. They get swabbed for the PCR test, possibly more than once to be sure, and blood is taken to test for antigens and antibodies. Three medically qualified people assess all the information for each person – and they are blinded to whether or not the person got the vaccine. This is a pretty rigorous system for diagnosing Covid-19. And the chances of false negatives for symptomatic Covid-19 with this process are lower than in those studies of nothing but a single PCR test."

hildabastian.net...

Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate an online readable version of the trial protocol to verify this statement, but there might be one out there somewhere. If this statement is true, then all of the 3410 were tested and none showed up positive.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The "vaccine" has no correlation to C19. Besides statistics, which are only ever used to push an agenda and a psychological power tool for their narrative. That is why it is not accepted as evidence in the judicial arena.

It is its own malpractice by itself, and should be treated accordingly, due to the problematic situation its been given the red carpet.

The biggest factor isn't if it can stop anything. But what it will do in the future of its uncertainty.

What's actually happening with the pandemic/vaxx is textbook. It's how you gain power quickly like what Putin did. In the midst of upheaval, charismaticlly create a diversion, spreading like wild fire. Bring forward an answer to the problem. Almost a bait-and-switch. It was well-played... there was revolutionary acts committed world -wide. Social media is a double-edged sword for the governmental bodies, so they had to go with Plan 9 from Outter Space... and it's super duper corny...
edit on 14-8-2021 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Both Pfizer and the FDA KNEW the "vaccine" was NOT effective enough for Emergency Use Authorization.

But it was granted anyway....so here we are.

It was needed.
It was an emergency.
A tool to help our country and other countries open up their businesses and lives again.
OTHERWISE, it could have been five (5) years shut down by government dictatorial force.

It was offered as a freedom to CHOOSE to take the experimental drug.

But President Trump provided alternative remedies besides the experimental vaccine that was a CHOICE for Free Americans with Rights....but the media used fake tests to discredit the alternative proven remedies.

And the AMA attacked and discredited and removed the licenses of those doctors who spoke out to the public about the HCQ drug and their success in treating covid with the alternative drugs.

There is today, a class action LAW SUIT, consisting of 100 attorneys and 1,000 professional medical doctors against the WHO, the CDC and falsie, flip-flopping faucie.
It has been jaw-dropping to watch.

And it's just starting to get really, REALLY pivotal.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

They seem to think they have the right to tell you what to do with your own body.

It would appear that 'my rights, my body' only applies to killing babies in the womb.

Those rights, of course, have nothing to do with the use of those aborted fetal tissues for hgh growth hormone skin creams, woohan bat mixtures, and pod knows what else.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Uknownparadox

They are now brining the covid booster for life addiction and dependency, soo get ready roll them sleeves and take it like a slave, because in never going to end.

Meanwhile some has spotted all the brand new billionaires getting ready to become trillionaires, thanks to covid and the booster addiction.

Capitalism is soo good when certain groups can manipulate the masses.

Well no, it really isn't Capitalism anymore. I might agree if there weren't Fascists ruining our Nation. But when the Fascist own the Gov as ours do in America right now, it is NOT Capitalism. Otherwise I agree a lot of the time!

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well in the DNA sequencing issue, there is the rub. According to the data NOT ONE isolation of the CV19 so far on record. Where did you find data that isn't out yet?

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: elementalgrove

The presence of variants is determined by genetic sequencing.

Variations in these genes identify Delta:

Spike Protein Substitutions: T19R, (V70F*), T95I, G142D, E156-, F157-, R158G, (A222V*), (W258L*), (K417N*), L452R, T478K, D614G, P681R, D950N

www.cdc.gov...

My Niece is sick with pneumonia, they told her at the hospital there is no test for delta strain.

I suspect that they meant that there was no test for it at the hospital. Ordinarily, there wouldn’t need to be because they don’t treat the delta variant any differently than the alpha. Knowing which variant it was is not a test that insurance would pay for.

Genetic sequencing requires a research laboratory, not a health care clinic.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That is powerful I know a prominent Surgeon we attend Church together who I discussed similar things in the past. He said the reason the WHO is flip flopping on masks is they have never been here before. I challenged him that the virus was never going to be stopped by a face mask, and this was about control. He didn't seem upset about me challenging the masks and vaccine concept, but his wife did. I will see that he has an opportunity to review this if he cares to look into the peoples concerns around him. I am sure he would find this newsworthy.

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Just what spefically are putting into their body? MSM claims its mRNA the more i hear about the stories the more i want to avoid the vax.

Former PFIZER VP DR. MIKE YEADON, LATEST MESSAGE – EVERYONE MUST LISTEN
Dr. Mike Yeadon Speaks
www.bitchute.com...

edit on 14-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well in the DNA sequencing issue, there is the rub. According to the data NOT ONE isolation of the CV19 so far on record.
SARS-COV-2 has no DNA. It is an RNA virus.
It has been isolated. And sequenced.

Data:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
journals.asm.org...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Layman's terms
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Well in the DNA sequencing issue, there is the rub. According to the data NOT ONE isolation of the CV19 so far on record.
SARS-COV-2 has no DNA. It is an RNA virus.
It has been isolated. And sequenced.

Data:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
journals.asm.org...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Layman's terms
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

DNA, RNA use the same molecular building blocks that allows for the RNA to attach to the strand of DNA. Therefore CV 19 in theory, could be sequenced. I did not study RNA samples but those data graphs would look different from a DNA strand because their are small fragments of what are essentially the connecting half of a likewise small segment of DNA. RNA is shaped to fit into DNA strands and send chemical signals.

ETA
Kudos on providing sources. If you would acknowledge when your sources such as the CDC or WHO have been caught in lies, it would help an honest discussion of data a whole lot.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Therefore CV 19 in theory, could be sequenced.
Not just in theory. The full RNA sequence has been mapped. SARS-COV-2 has no DNA.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Therefore CV 19 in theory, could be sequenced.
Not just in theory. The full RNA sequence has been mapped. SARS-COV-2 has no DNA.

RNA can be mapped because it uses DNA snippets.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Well in the DNA sequencing issue
There is no DNA sequencing of SARS-COV-2. There is RNA sequencing. And it has been done multiple times.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Well in the DNA sequencing issue
There is no DNA sequencing of SARS-COV-2. There is RNA sequencing. And it has been done multiple times.

I know you didn't study molecular level DNA in college or did you?

I tried to help you with logic and facts. The data i have seen from sources I can't trust anymore is 'we have found it'. Well what study found it then?

I will bookmark it to share with anyone saying otherwise if you know of a study that is peer reviewed that found that specific virus.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The data i have seen from sources I can't trust anymore is 'we have found it'.
I guess there's no point if you reject everything. Your confirmation bias is indeed strong. Congratulations.

SARS-COV-2 Isolation

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The data i have seen from sources I can't trust anymore is 'we have found it'.
I guess there's no point if you reject everything. Your confirmation bias is indeed strong. Congratulations.

SARS-COV-2 Isolation

Thanks for getting some sources together. I have perused a few of them by now. In here I did find something I can use to validate someone claiming isolation of our virus. I do see a Korean Study that looks like what I would share. I will check on the other data before I will jump in with both feet on this.

Following the Science requires more than accepting things at face value. It has become very hard to accept at face value when the "official science" is riddled with lies. In fact the same eye you look at the old threads on sun pics is what is required of us to do to data from these who keep spinning and flip flopping us to a medical based tyranny.

Korean study
FYI
I click your link on and the 1st one that I read was the 2nd one down "Isolation of potent SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies and protection from disease in a small animal model" and thought this is at the top and is not what I needed.

I admit I was wrong on this one.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: IAMTAT

It is mindboggling how the followers of the cult of covid will ignore all of this.

Dear leader Fauci is the only one who can give them counsel, he says this is dangerous and our freedoms must be taken in order to protect his flock.

Soon they will be calling for camps.

That's a scary news post. Almost like they are calling everyone who refuses to get the vaccine "terrorists".

Did they fail to check who is refusing the vaccine? Cause here in Phoenix the majority of cops, firefighters and paramedics are refusing the vaccine. That's like calling all the cops, firefighters and paramedics "terrorists".

It is an important message given the vaccine hesitancy that exists in law enforcement. As of August 11, 34% of the roughly 4,000 Phoenix Police Department employees have reported to the city that they are vaccinated.

A city spokesperson also telling ABC15 that 21% of the employees have already been infected with the virus.
Phoenix firefighters and paramedics have an even lower reported vaccination rate, with just 31% telling the city they had gotten the shot(s).

Also, even more fire employees already have antibodies, with 31% having already recovered from the virus.

MCSO, meanwhile, estimates that 37% of their deputies are vaccinated and reports 25% have already had the virus.

Cops, Firefighters, Paramedics Vaccination Rates

So that's 66% of Phoenix cops refusing the vaccine and 69% of firefighters and paramedics refusing the vaccine and an additional 63% of Maricopa County cops (MCSO) refusing the vaccine.

What dumb network is claiming that those refusing COVID vaccines are "terrorists"?

The phenomena of cops, firefighters and paramedics refusing the vaccine is nationwide, not just Phoenix.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The document, posted on the FDA website, is titled, “Vaccines and Related Biological Products; Advisory Committee Meeting; FDA Briefing Document Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.” [1]

It is dated December 10, 2020. The date tells us that all the information in the document is taken from the Pfizer clinical trial, based on which the FDA authorized the vaccine for public use.

A key quote is buried on page 42: “Among 3410 total cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group [who received a saltwater shot].”

Those shocking numbers have never seen the light of day in news media.

The comparative numbers reveal that the vaccine was not effective at preventing COVID-19. It was certainly not 50% more effective than a placebo shot—the standard for FDA Emergency Use Authorization.

So...clinical trial results showed that:

"1594 [cases] occurred in the vaccine group"
"1816 [cases] occurred in the placebo group"

However, according to the article, vaccines MUST prove to be at least 50% or MORE effective than a placebo in order to receive Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.

The above Pfizer CT results do not indicate this benchmark was reached.

AND...

The FDA document also states: “Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs. 287 in the placebo group.”

That’s explosive. Right after vaccination, 409 people who received the shots became “suspected COVID cases.” This alone should have been enough to stop the clinical trial altogether. But it wasn’t.

PDF: www.fda.gov...
blog.nomorefakenews.com...
(emphasis mine)

According to the Pfizer clinical trial, upon which the FDA authorized the vaccine for emergency public use...a very large percentage of test subjects became China Virus POSITIVE AFTER receiving the "vaccine" (NOT 50% more effective than placebo)...and this, alone, should've been enough to stop the clinical trial...and prevent any Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer China Virus "vaccine".

To explain this and keep the trial afloat to gain it's EUA...the Pfizer trial posits:

It is possible that the imbalance in suspected COVID-19 cases occurring in the 7 days post vaccination represents vaccine reactogenicity with symptoms that overlap with those of COVID-19. Overall though, these data do not raise a concern that protocol-specified reporting of suspected, but unconfirmed COVID-19 cases could have masked clinically significant adverse events that would not have otherwise been detected.

www.fda.gov...

Pfizer is just covering their ass here by essentially saying:

Well, actually we can't really be sure if we were testing actual China Virus cases to begin with...which could mean that maybe our CT was flawed...but also, maybe not...but we're not concerned about that so you shouldn't be either...so go ahead and give us Emergency Use Authorization anyway--You know you want to."

Of course this is smoke and mirrors...and, as the article goes on to explain:

What does “suspected cases” mean?

It can only mean these people all displayed symptoms consistent with the definition of COVID-19, but they’re unconfirmed cases because…their PCR tests were negative, not positive.

However, if their tests were negative, why would they be called “suspected cases” instead of “NOT CASES”?

Something is wrong here. The FDA is hedging its bets, muddying the waters, obscuring facts.

By FDA/CDC rules, a case of COVID-19 means: a person has tested positive, period.

That’s the way cases are counted.

It's apparent that the Pfizer clinical trial buried and excused the fact that the "vaccine" was NOT at least 50% more effective than a placebo at preventing China Virus infection...in order to receive it's EUA from an FDA that really wanted to grant it anyway.

Both Pfizer and the FDA KNEW the "vaccine" was NOT effective enough for Emergency Use Authorization.

But it was granted anyway....so here we are.

OMG... Pfizer public press release on 11/18/2020, announced a better than 94% Vaccine success rate! (LIARS!)

The FDA and CDC helped Pfizer get these lies out to all media organization. (Co-Conspirators!)

Source: www.pfizer.com...

And now, Pfizer is about to line up millions and millions of guinea-pigs for fake (but profitable) booster shots!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join