It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell 8.10.2021 Symposium - Certified 2020 Electronic Election Fraud Evidence Revealed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

You have it backwards, anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows Trump lost....this goes to show the IQ of Trump's base.v

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: sciencelol

As he sits through hours on ATS refuting everyone's points.

Hours? Hardly.

Everyone's points? No. But if I see a point that's worth refuting, I will do so. There are many that are just to stupid to bother with.

All I know is you have been challenged by the PILLOW GUY. And he is offering 5 million (SIX ZEROS) of his own money.

Thats alot of money man . Remember its the Qlarp My pillow guy, easiest monet ever right? Go take his money

He is calling you out

And who puts the numbers on the scoreboard? These contests typically require a qualified 3rd party arbiter to determine when and how credit is awarded for arguments successfully delivered.

edit on 7-8-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This guy just doesn't get that proof something CAN happen doesn't mean something DID happen. You know, like 99% of vaccine posts on this forum. Still, would love to see Biden burn if true.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

He hasn't presented anything yet.

You have to go to his "symposium" to see it. And sit there for hours. And you're going to have to refute every one of his points.

I suspect it'll be the same things he's waved before... the evidence that was so weak that even the pro-Trump lawyers wouldn't accept it for a deposition. We'll see if he accuses Dominion again; if so, that's more fuel for their lawsuit.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: sciencelol

As he sits through hours on ATS refuting everyone's points.

Hours? Hardly.

Everyone's points? No. But if I see a point that's worth refuting, I will do so. There are many that are just to stupid to bother with.

It's "too" stupid.

Just sayin...

What points have you refuted? I'm curious.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'm offering 10 million for someone to prove Bigfoot doesn't exist.

Five million that the Creature from the Black Lagoon doesn't exist.

Or that the Lock Ness monster doesn't exist.

See where I'm going with this?

IT'S MIKE'S JOB TO PROVE HIS ALLEGATIONS, NOT MINE TO DISPROVE. THAT'S HOW IT USUALLY WORKS IN A SANE WORLD.

And honestly, if Mikey had the evidence, he would have presented it by now. I don't understand why people don't get that.

If a tree falls in the forest, and CNN or a federal court didnt see it, did it happen?

I dont think he is saying, prove the election wasnt stolen (audits should be able to insure this). He is saying, come review the evidence we are presenting at the symposium, and if you can prove its not valid evidence of fraud he will pay you 5 million. Sounds like he is trying to get some attention on the evidence to me.

When every single ‘news’ report says ‘false’,’debunked’, ‘baseless’… you know its propaganda. Are you comfortable with that or would you rather have truth?

So, how does one know what they are looking at? a big pile of papers with numbers? That would be like a company handing the yearly accounting to the janitor to figure out.

I'm saying, sh#t, or get off the pot..seems pretty simple.
edit on 7-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

a reply to: MykeNukem

He hasn't presented anything yet.

You have to go to his "symposium" to see it. And sit there for hours. And you're going to have to refute every one of his points.

I suspect it'll be the same things he's waved before... the evidence that was so weak that even the pro-Trump lawyers wouldn't accept it for a deposition. We'll see if he accuses Dominion again; if so, that's more fuel for their lawsuit.

LMAO how are those lawsuits coming?

You should go prove this at the symposium and get that 5,000,000 $ . Are you scared to listen?

You are a verifiable disinfo pusher you have backed every lie and pushed it from Russia Russia russia to hydro and ivermectin and everything in between .

Easily verifiable. Why do you think you have any credibility at all?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of leftist posting their opinions, but quietly disperse and wander about at the notion of 5 million?

This is very simple, time and date has been set, when we cross that bridge, put up or shut up? Until then, y'alls ramblings can be rolled up and presented accordingly, muah 😘

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There has never been an election in this country that has had no fraud. That is just part of our reality we live in.

Was there enough fraud to change the results of the election is the only actual pertinent question. I am sixty five and for the last fifty years I have read about election fraud in places almost every year. There is a lot of it in the big cities of the country.

Former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich was released from Prison last year. He was convicted of election-related fraud pertaining to Illinois Senator Obama's U.S. Senate seat.

Blagojevich said the "perfect storm" of mail-in non-verified ballots, added to the normal cheating apparatuses, made the Nov 2020 election a "wet dream come true" for urban Democrat leaders.
edit on 8/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
How can an election be legit if no audit can be conducted that could overturn the results. What is the point of the audit? What is the point of the election? Both are worthless.

I listen to MSNBC and CNN a lot while driving. You can learn a lot from Democrat "leaders".

Their greatest fear is that the Forensic Audit in Arizona will show Donald Trump won, thereby weakening Joe Biden's position even further. He will be "illegitimate" in the minds of even more Americans.

Currently, 32% of Democrats feel Joe Biden won via CHEATING/FRAUD.

Currently, 57% of all Americans feel Joe Biden is NOT the person running our country.

Prove there was fraud in Arizona (for starters) that benefited Joe Biden, and he is instantly worse than a "lame duck" President. -AL SHARPTON (Democrat leader)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You fail to see that the claim is also made that it didn't happen. So it's up to them to prove it didn't. If you're looking to put burden of proof claims. It's all perspective and which side of the fence you sit on.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Trump didn't lose,the democRATS cheated,lied and
stole the election.Then put a senile,old man suffering
from dementia, into the White House.Who has to have
help getting his bottom wiped and eats boogies.That was
a brilliant move on their part if their goal was to destroy
our country from the inside out!

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

IT'S MIKE'S JOB TO PROVE HIS ALLEGATIONS, NOT MINE TO DISPROVE. THAT'S HOW IT USUALLY WORKS IN A SANE WORLD.

And honestly, if Mikey had the evidence, he would have presented it by now. I don't understand why people don't get that.

If a tree falls in the forest, and CNN or a federal court didnt see it, did it happen?

I dont think he is saying, prove the election wasnt stolen (audits should be able to insure this). He is saying, come review the evidence we are presenting at the symposium, and if you can prove its not valid evidence of fraud he will pay you 5 million. Sounds like he is trying to get some attention on the evidence to me.

When every single ‘news’ report says ‘false’,’debunked’, ‘baseless’… you know its propaganda. Are you comfortable with that or would you rather have truth?

So, how does one know what they are looking at? a big pile of papers with numbers? That would be like a company handing the yearly accounting to the janitor to figure out.

Perhaps that is why he is having a 3 day symposium. Im a lady so I won’t stick with your tasteless ‘pot’ cliche. The 5 million seems to be a healthy motivating wager. Take him up on it! Dont blame Mike if you cant do the maths… others can. Maybe this will finally get someone to at least look at the evidence and not just dismiss it as kooky.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted
I guess we will see in 3 days..and, sorry if you are offended, I think it was a fair statement still.

And you didn't address my question? how do you know what you're looking at?

edit on 7-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Perhaps that is why he is having a 3 day symposium. Im a lady so I won’t stick with your tasteless ‘pot’ cliche. The 5 million seems to be a healthy motivating wager. Take him up on it! Dont blame Mike if you cant do the maths… others can. Maybe this will finally get someone to at least look at the evidence and not just dismiss it as kooky.

If it was actually that easy, there would be no flat earth theorists.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Wow. Okay, you are not here to make friends, I 'get' that.

Because insulting a bunch of very high IQ people with generalizations, without your own counter-argument, kind of guarantees such.

I know a lot of high IQ Trump supporters.

Not everyone supporting Trump went through public schools, either. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: mamabeth

You have it backwards, anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows Trump lost....this goes to show the IQ of Trump's base.v

Anyone that believes that and doesnt try and go show the pillow guy Qlarp up and collect his money is a coward.

This goes to show the cowardice of the left.
edit on 7-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: BrujaRebooted
I guess we will see in 3 days..and, sorry if you are offended, I think it was a fair statement still.

And you didn't address my question? how do you know what you're looking at?

Dont bully me into answering rhetorical or vague questions. Do you really think he’s going to haul in a pile of papers with numbers?

Im expecting a bit of content over 72 hrs. Why are you throwing tomatoes before the symposium has even started? Its free online. You can meet back here with me and discuss all you’d like after its over, (if you watch your language when addressing me).

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

If it was actually that easy, there would be no flat earth theorists.

Im new here, and dont know how to block you. I have a vision problem, and your avatar is very grating. Ive mentioned it before. Please dont address me, at least, and I’ll do my best to scroll past you. Thanks for your consideration of this small favor.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse
There has never been an election in this country that has had no fraud. That is just part of our reality we live in.

Was there enough fraud to change the results of the election is the only actual pertinent question. I am sixty five and for the last fifty years I have read about election fraud in places almost every year. There is a lot of it in the big cities of the country.

Former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich was released from Prison last year. He was convicted of election-related fraud pertaining to Illinois Senator Obama's U.S. Senate seat.

Blagojevich said the "perfect storm" of mail-in non-verified ballots, added to the normal cheating apparatuses, made the Nov 2020 election a "wet dream come true" for urban Democrat leaders.

I thought he was sent to prison for trying to sell the seat, as governor, he was to fill the vacancy until the next election.
edit on 8/7/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join