It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell 8.10.2021 Symposium - Certified 2020 Electronic Election Fraud Evidence Revealed.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Because your election was not hacked.

Nothing Mike Pillow has presented, which amounts to nought by they way, changes anything whatsoever.

Happy Freaky Friday 13th when it materialises, coz once again Mikes on to plumbs.

More than lightly sold a load of pillows all the same.

Can you see what it is yet?

The fact mr. pillow has no evidence doesn't mean evidence doesn't exist. It just means he doesn't have it.

He's clearly a charlatan just trying to cash in.

Or he's damage control. Instead of saying "nothing to see here", a better tactic is promise to show "everything" and then put a big pile of nothing out there.

People may be naive enough to believe that really was everything.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Or he's damage control. Instead of saying "nothing to see here", a better tactic is promise to show "everything" and then put a big pile of nothing out there.

Also referred to as a gish gallop.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I see it as a last ditch cash grab. I watched a little bit on the first day and was immediately turned off. It was basically a commercial for my pillow. Even the "reporter" claimed to have bought almost everything from the website and it was the "best" thing since sliced bread.

I'll bet my pillow had the biggest sales day in the company history, which leads to the company being sold off for millions of dollars. Just watch what happens next.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

You should research the people who signed affidavits. You shouldn't hear it from me.
If they can prove, through the analysis of the data, that an algorithm was used then that is going to be a gamechanger. There is much more out there in terms of evidence and I am very surprised you are unaware of the affidavits.
You should have known that for having such a hard stance. I say that respectfully.

It doesn't matter, this as as much political is it is perception. Do you think critical race theory should be taught in schools because 1000 PHDs in acidemia say it should, as example? People will accept whatever Lindell would say because it fits the narrative of what they want to hear. I voted for Trump BTW and I think 82 million votes is ridiculous, but mass mailings was kind of ridiculous too as to what we typically see in an election.

All I am saying is you need more, real hard evidence as in machines that were manipulated, people who actually did it etc...

I don't believe in the perfect crime, and as you add 1000s of people to the list to pull it off it becomes more and more unrealistic, Maybe they had some God code in the machines where one person could dial in whatever numbers they wanted. It means nothing unless you get the machine and person(s)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

He's clearly a charlatan just trying to cash in.

Cash in on what? He truly believes in what he is doing, lost a ton of money over it.... Doesn't mean he is right though...

I hope he isn't, but as we hit a year his chances of being right are running dry. His own experts said it wasn't China, so who was it? It becomes too prefect to actually happen at some point.

edit on 13-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Promises the Moon and delivers a large steaming pile of nonsensical 3 day gish gash that proves nothing of significance whatsoever.

Dominion Voting Systems are going to take him, and the likes of Powell and Giuliani, to the cleaners.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Promises the Moon and delivers a large steaming pile of nonsensical 3 day gish gash that proves nothing of significance whatsoever.

Dominion Voting Systems are going to take him, and the likes of Powell and Giuliani, to the cleaners.

Not really. this will settle out of court most likely,or they will just give their assets(fake sell) to someone else,then declare bankruptcy. Dominion is trying to scare them into dropping it. I suspect discovery is something they fear.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes really

And your man Magic Mike don't seem to happy with yesterdays court judgement regarding Dominion being able to pursue legal action against him and his ilk.

Apparently "they are coming for everyone's rights and can sue anyone for anything and everything now".

His words, live on air, at his own symposium.

edit on 13-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yes really

And your man Magic Mike don't seem to happy with yesterdays court judgement regarding Dominion being able to pursue legal action against him and his ilk.

Apparently "they are coming for everyone's rights and can sue anyone for anything and everything now".

His words, live life on air, at his own symposium.

I have said before we are stuck with biden REGARDLESS so stop implying I am a follower of Q and mike. No i learned they cannot stop what was going to go on and have moved on. If you are super rich,and the narrative is with you you can even sue a ham sanwhich. I also didnt watch the symposium.

As said before a lack of STANDING is why this will never amount to anything. Standing is full BS legally but i digress.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Im not the one suggesting what ever it is you think Dominion have to hide may come out in the wash via discovery Yupa.

Trump sued more people than he's had hot dinners and he's super rich, so their is that.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and even his minions or so it would seem.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

You should take your own advice and read those affidavits. They provide nothing, just some off the wall claims such as some lady how thought a good truck was suspicious.

There is a reason why they got thrown of court, they provided no evidence!

You understanding of why cases were thrown out is very low.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

LOL.

That is just comical. The pro-Trump won crowd was building this up like it would show something, but reasonable people told you so.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps Trump.lost because he got less votes than Biden?

He was the most unpopular president in our lifetime, despite his cult like following which represented a minority portion of the vote.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

LOL.

That is just comical. The pro-Trump won crowd was building this up like it would show something, but reasonable people told you so.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps Trump.lost because he got less votes than Biden?

He was the most unpopular president in our lifetime, despite his cult like following which represented a minority portion of the vote.

Its suspicious biden won because if he won as they claim then there would be way more dems in house and senate.
And the stopping of counting was also suspect when in all past elections they NEVER stopped counting.

Still we are stuck with Buy den for 3 more years,unless he has a unfortunate accident.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

LOL.

The pro-Trump won crowd was building this up like it would show something, but reasonable people told you so.

No just pro America. The USA. Trump had this election stolen, next time it will be someone else.
Who is running this country?
How can the government (CDC, FDA specifically) lie and /or be so wrong? How many boosters are THEY going to recommend? Why are we not acknowledging that we know the PCR test cannot differentiate the flu from the common cold to the coronavirus nor can the PCR test identify/differentiate the " delta varient ".
After all the Russian lies and CONSTANT fake hit prices against Trump when the swing states all stopped counting votes how that a big, huge RED FLAG did not go off in your mind is hard to contemplate.
edit on 13-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
[
edit on 13-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: Double post

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
As per usual, OP comes up short....

edit on 14-8-2021 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently Antifa done it now.

"Mike Lindell claimed on the last day of his three-day conference in South Dakota that "antifa things" were attempting to infiltrate the event, but video showed only a handful of people singing hymns in the parking lot."

edit on 15-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join