It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell 8.10.2021 Symposium - Certified 2020 Electronic Election Fraud Evidence Revealed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Naa, you are just projecting your own lack of knowledge in every topic. Which is the only expertise you have ever shown. But keep swimming in that sea of ignorance you keep making for yourself. The only ones being fooled are you, and those whom agree with your ignorant rhetoric.

edit on 9-8-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sounds good.. a few hours is nothing to sit through. If you take into Consideration all the hours we spend hearing the same talking points on covid for the last 18months.

Be refreshing to hear whether he is on the money or not

reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Sounds good.. a few hours is nothing to sit through. If you take into Consideration all the hours we spend hearing the same talking points on covid for the last 18months.

Be refreshing to hear whether he is on the money or not

reply to: carewemust

I hope it's direct and to the point, with a good summary up front. My attention span for technical stuff has always been short.

"Just the facts ma'am" - Sergeant Friday from TV Show "Dragnet".

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

After looking at this again.. can anyone post a link of the full interview? I can't seem to find it anywhere... only the snippets of the interview.

So that leads me to think... why is the full interview not available?.. what was said in there that CNN don't want you to hear?

They obviously used his interview to make the video they have to discredit him.. I did think why did Mike even goto CNN out of all the networks?.. but its great publicity for him outside of trumps voter base... now they know and will be interested to watch I would assume... quite smart really

Whether he got anything or not we will see.. but I wouldn't be so quick to discredit it. Especially now the media seems to be in panic mode from the video just shown. I think we will be hearing more of him alot in the news cycle sooner than later

I would love to bet anyone $5million for a link to the full interview.. but instead a virtual pat on the back would have to suffice..

But in all honesty, I would love to see it if someone has it.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Maybe you should go watch the nearly 4 hour long senate hearing on voter fraud. Then come back and disprove every point that gets brought up. But you wont, because you are just a mocking bird to the left.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RagingBull22

Maybe you should go watch the nearly 4 hour long senate hearing on voter fraud. Then come back and disprove every point that gets brought up. But you wont, because you are just a mocking bird to the left.

Don't let JRod get under your skin. He's just doing what he does...and will most likely continue to do.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Info is being scrubbed hot and heavy this week from the Internet. Lindell's evidence, Arizona election exam results imminent, Biden MIA from public view for days...

We're reaching a win or lose point, for America.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Info is being scrubbed hot and heavy this week from the Internet. Lindell's evidence, Arizona election exam results imminent, Biden MIA from public view for days...

Do you have any sources for that claim?
Lindell's evidence, Arizona Elecation results , Biden MIA ..

On the last one you can look at a schedule here , nothing seems abnormal there... factba.se...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What is America expecting to win? Is there a prize or is it just vindication and bragging rights?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No. No, we are not. What we are reaching is peak incoherence on the part of people who (for some baffling reason) think that Trump is going to be back in the Oval Office soon (the end of the week, the end of the month the end of the year, the end of whatever???) despite the fact that there is absolutely no mechanism within the Constitution to do so.
Dominion is suing OAN now, as well as Lindell and others, for spreading untruths about their system.
We are also seeing pure silliness about Biden 'vanishing from the schedule' when he is not.
It's absurd, nonsensical, desperation.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Mike's reaction to the question is just a wonderful little cherry LOL!

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

So, if it were ever found that someone did in fact, steal votes, swap votes, commit fraud to gain a seat, the People are to just allow that to stand? I'm very certain there has to be legal mechanism in which to decertify a fraudulent electoral win, and either force a new election and vote, or by default the victim of the fraud should be given win as they were in fact the winner. I would say the most just would be the latter remedy, giving Trump back his rightful seat and time due in office.

What smacks of desperation is the left's reaction if Donald J Trump is in fact the rightful and true President of the United States (which I believe he is, my avatar itself is digital evidence of a crime that occurred on Nov 3, 2020 through Nov 6, 2020 beginning in the early hours at approximately 3:30-4:30 AM EST).

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

*Tired sigh*
There is no proof of any such fraud. We have heard incoherent nonsense screamed by people like Mike Lindell and yet no proof has ever been presented. There have been affidavits sworn by people who think that they saw something nefarious, but who actually saw something innocuous that they misidentified, sometimes because they didn't bother attending the training offered.
Yes, genuine fraud did happen here and there. There were occasions where people tried to vote for Trump multiple times but were found out. There was a paper trail, so to speak.
There is no mechanism to turn back time and restore Trump to the Oval Office. None. If you really think that Trump is still the President then I have some very bad news for you - he's really not. He can sit in his little recreated office in Florida and make all the noise he wants, but the next Presidential election will be in 2024 and absent accidents or illness Biden will be President until then.
Once again: There is no Constitutional mechanism to reset the 2020 election. None. If someone tells you otherwise then they are lying to you.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Youve learned to copy-paste that response, with only minor adjustments.

Congrats

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Youve learned to copy-paste that response, with only minor adjustments.

Congrats

No cutting and pasting of anything.
Is that all you have, apart from hate and an inability to admit that your tiny-handed god lost?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Aaaaaaand now it's cancelled. Lol because it was hacked, or so he says. Ironic? Lemmings just keep jumping off the cliff. Maybe if he smoked some crack......

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What has been canceled? a reply to: Gothar
rumble.com...
edit on 10-8-2021 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
Aaaaaaand now it's cancelled. Lol because it was hacked, or so he says. Ironic? Lemmings just keep jumping off the cliff. Maybe if he smoked some crack......

ihave been watching live for 2 hours so how is cancelled lemming?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Yeah not cancelled, he's had solid 200,000 plus views for hours now.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar

I think you are referring to the Joe Biden press briefing this afternoon. Stations cut it off because it was so boring and un-newsworthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join