It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Audits of 2020 Presidential Election Results - Democrats are Fighting Them Like Crazy.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
FYI re: ARIZONA

The ASSOCIATED PRESS now admits there was a "small amount" of election fraud in Arizona. (Last month, there was NO Fraud)

Source: twitter.com...

The Associated Press and Fox News were the designated official "Election Callers" on the night of November 3, 2020.

They called Arizona for BIDEN together and early, when no other network felt there was reason to do so.

AP/FoxNews were obviously in communication with one of the Election Cheating organizers. Most likely, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (imo).

Unlike CNN and MSNBC, which criticize the Arizona election audit on a daily basis, FoxNews is pretending like there is no forensic audit in that state. (FoxNews CEO donated to Biden. FoxNews's Program Director for Election content, is a Democrat)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: network dude
I almost feel like I have to ask, are you against finding fraud at the level of changing the will of the people? Is BAMN the bar you have set here? I sure don't want to believe you are against the truth, but your post gives me enough concern where I have to ask.

I feel like they're being pushed to find fraud. If they'd actually found real fraud, they'd have had that report out in a heartbeat and we'd know about it. The fact that it keeps dragging on and on means they haven't found anything to overturn the results but they're being pushed into finding something... anything.

And as I've told others, you really need to volunteer as an elections clerk and see for yourself how elections are set up and run... and then you can easily see for yourself who's lying about votes and who's lying about counts.

"If" they found_____ and blah blah blah. Oh, and you can read their mind, Dems are great that that. Plus, if they published on an ASAP basis, you'd cry foul....that it was "rushed" or they "jumped to a conclusion"....lol. Keep trying.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: FlyingFox
So far in this thread your additions to the thread are three replies.

One is nothing more than a download of a PDF
Another is no more than a copied twitter post
and the third is a three word snort and grumble.

At least it has substance.
Are you jealous?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Let me help you with that...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

At least it has substance.

If your idea of substance is a three word cliche likely gathered from page 7 of ''The Conservative Snappy Comeback Primer'' , I don't know as I have anything else to speak with you about. Oh, wait. My jealousy? Snort.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 17 Jul 2021 12:07:55 -0500Sat, 17 Jul 2021 12:07:55 -050021072021-07-17T12:07:55-05:001200000007 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Let me help you with that...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Ah,, no. No thanks. You have already proven to be of no assistance what so ever.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And you apparently miss one hundred percent of the shots you do....

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Sometimes you have to be above the forest looking down, in order to better see what's in the forest.

Former President Trump sees what's being planned and organized by Democrats. Today he sent top Republicans a "heads up" warning regarding Democrat's plan to use "reconciliation" as the tool to get their most important priority across the finish line. That priority is relaxed voting rules.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
10/1/2021

An update from WISCONSIN;

Wisconsin state House Speaker Robin Vos (R) signed off on the first subpoenas in an election audit in the state, the latest sign the controversial review of the 2020 race is escalating.

Vos put out a statement Friday morning saying that the subpoenas were being filed as part of the GOP-led investigation being helmed by former state Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman, who had previously visited the site of the Arizona election audit. Gableman had already warned he could issue subpoenas to election officials who refuse to comply with his requests for information.

“Ensuring the 2020 election was conducted fairly and legally is critically important to maintaining faith in our election system,” Vos said. “Justice Gableman is dedicated to finding the truth and has determined subpoenas are necessary to move forward in his investigation. Assembly Republicans will continue to work with Justice Gableman to ensure confidence is fully restored in our elections.”
More at: thehill.com...

Whether the media acknowledges these various 2020 election investigations, or not, they shall continue.

Especially after the stunning findings from Arizona Forensic Audit-Investigation delivered last week.

ATS Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

PROGRESS

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How many audits and in which counties are currently underway or being initiated in the immediate future?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI re: ARIZONA

The ASSOCIATED PRESS now admits there was a "small amount" of election fraud in Arizona. (Last month, there was NO Fraud)

The Associated Press and Fox News were the designated official "Election Callers" on the night of November 3, 2020.

They called Arizona for BIDEN together and early, when no other network felt there was reason to do so.

AP/FoxNews were obviously in communication with one of the Election Cheating organizers. Most likely, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (imo).

Unlike CNN and MSNBC, which criticize the Arizona election audit on a daily basis, FoxNews is pretending like there is no forensic audit in that state. (FoxNews CEO donated to Biden. FoxNews's Program Director for Election content, is a Democrat)

March 30, 2022

SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT

JUST IN: Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Refers Criminal Action Against AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs For Election Crimes
Details at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... imes/

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Democrats didn't mind when there were "official" recounts and audits in PA-GA-AZ-MI-WI-NV. Those are states that Democrat Joe Biden won, and states with a Democrat (Secretary of State) is in charge of the recounts/audits.

The problem is, the recounts did not look at whether a good number of votes were illegally cast, or electronically switched. So naturally, there were no significant discrepancies found.

Here's a good analogy to a simple recount/audit.. Imagine having 10 apples, with 3 of them being plastic (fake) apples. Every recount will show 10 apples total. But it takes an examination, what's known as a "Forensic audit", to find that 3 of the 10 apples are not real.

This type of FORENSIC AUDIT is what's now being conducted upon the 2020 election materials, ballots, and machines, in the Phoenix Arizona area.

Here are a couple of ATS threads on the Arizona forensic audit: (Credit to ATS member Boadicea.) As you'll see, it's nearing completion, and Democrats have used every trick in the book in an attempt to delegitimize it.

Primary Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Secondary Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

-------------------------------------

After Pennsylvania state Senate officials visited Arizona 2 weeks ago, they returned home and began prepping for a Forensic Audit in areas where it looks like FRAUD could have played a role in Joe Biden beating President Trump.

In February of this year, the (Democrat) Pennsylvania Secretary of State abruptly resigned, after coming under fire for presiding over a shady Nov 2020 Presidential election, and for "toying" with SCOTUS Justice Stephen Breyer in the days following the election. Her temp replacement just issued an order designed to prevent a Forensic Audit from occurring in Pennsylvania:

Pennsylvania’s Acting Secretary of State Veronica Degraffenreid told all 67 counties in the state on Thursday not to comply with a request for “information and materials needed to conduct a forensic audit of the 2020 General Election,” made Wednesday by State Sen. Doug Mastriano (R-Franklin), who chairs the Intergovernmental Operations Committee.
More at: newsbinding.com...

Today, President Joe Biden went to Philadelphia and verbally pounded those who dare infer that he was elected due to fraud and cheating.

Here's a brief excerpt:
If you recall, in October 2020, Joe Biden said TWICE that he'd win the next month due to a powerful "election fraud organization".

Of the 6 states where a legitimate Joe Biden win is doubtful (AZ-WI-MI-GA-PA-NV), he has visited 3 of them over the past 2 weeks. (Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania)

I'll continually add to this thread as evidence continues to be uncovered that there was well-planned "surgical election fraud" committed during a roughly 24 hour window, commencing when the polls opened on November 3, 2020.

-CareWeMust

May 17, 2022

FYI: TWITTER AUDIT CONDUCTED

Twitter gave President Biden 10 million fake "followers", just to make him seem popular.

Source: gettr.com...

Twitter worked with Joe Biden's "Election Fraud Organization" to generate millions of fake Nov 2020 votes too.

See the pattern?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join