It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Audits of 2020 Presidential Election Results - Democrats are Fighting Them Like Crazy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In related news, Wood and Powell get their legal teeth handed to them in a cup.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
a reply to: network dude

Now China Joe says he’s going to be reading all our text messages, I think we all know what’s going on. Let’s just call a spade a spade.
They know. We know. And they know we know they know . . .

I caught Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis last night and boy was he on a rant. His topic was basically let's just call it like it is, it is EVIL. He touched on numerous things that are going on and boiled it down to the Christian concept of evil basically. He's more of an open minded, new age kind of guy, but last night, half way through his show, he could have been a preacher on Sunday. I thought it was pretty good and worth listening to.

. . . the show was about censorship and how the elites are meeting now and they want to get tough on people who speak out against the tyranny they wish to impose. They want to censor and shut down people who they say are combative belligerents. This is the attitude of the Global technocratic crowd — and I must admit I got a bit choked up when I read an email that came to me.

The email read:
“Be very careful, Clyde. A few more words in the wrong direction, and we won’t be listening to you anymore.”

I reacted the way I did because I realized just how intimidating this whole scheme is. This whole exercise in enforcing thought crime is evil.

It went from there, but here is his thesis for last night's sermon.

Here is what is said in the Book of Hebrews:

Since the children have flesh and blood, Jesus too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.

The devil’s hold on us is the “fear of death.” This is what he exploits to keep us enslaved. This is what is being used by the globalist technocracy to enforce their fascist moves.

The imperial cult of prophecy is a cult of death and you cannot deny the devil is in the details.

LINK

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I’m not religious. And I’m not a Republican, though I will never vote democrat again.

I also have come to the conclusion it is good vs evil.

I think it was the rainbow dildoed monkey reading to the kids that did me in.
Or maybe the gay choir coming for our children.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Who wouldn't mind an audit that only looked to see if 1+1 = 2. What they don't want is an investigation looking at whether it should have been a 1 at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Reminds me of the old joke we had in college:

[Your Answer] * 0 + [Correct Answer] = Correct Answer

Back in 2000 the Republicans wanted the recounts to stop because of the formula above. In this particular case the opponents of forensic audits are (in my opinion) not afraid of losing the presidency, they are afraid of having the extent of their methods revealed. Just like with HUMINT: it's not really the info, it's how you got the info that we protect.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Anti Bush people as I am the other states cheated for D's, and the R's cheated in Florida at minimum for R's. The DS wanted Bush and the rest is History.

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7
Quite different circumstance but image if Bush or Gore had fought to stop the recounts in FL, at least back then people would question why...

The Bush campaign did sue to stop the recounts which was then joined by Florida Republicans.

But it didn't stop them and people were really wondering why at that time and questioning it. Now people don't care that our elections are possibly being rigged on a widespread basis.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

There is. Boockvar was ALLOWED to resign. She has possible criminal charges hanging over her. Google Kathleen Kane. She was the State Attorney General who torpedoed the Corbet Administration. When Wolf took office, she was TOLD to resign. When she refused, bull# charges were filed against her and she went to jail.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Really. I'm kind of looking forward to this. All of the lawsuits were thrown out because of procedural issues. The Courts took the cheap way out. (the real reasons for the rioting last year) None of the claims were ever presented in Court. The main reason for this was that those presenting the claims didn't have the standing to present them in Court. Now this Judge may have opened a can of worms. Any sanctions by the Judge gives those who have been sanctioned a forum to PROVE the validity of their claims. They now have STANDING to present the claims. This could get interesting.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well the Judge is claiming Jan 6 was their fault.

FAIL big time with a lie you did Judge! That one is looking at the gallows also when justice is served to the treasonous asshats.

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

edit on 14-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
That one is looking at the gallows also when justice is served to the treasonous asshats.

Sure. Annnnnny day now, any day.

edit on 14-7-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

When someone lies and cheats (Dems), and they realize that everyone else (normal people) knows they lied and cheated, and the facts are there but it just needs to be brought out into the open, they (Dems) will do everything in their power to stop those facts from coming out.

It’s all part of the Dems sleight of hand shell game.

Everyone knows they did it, even their supporters know they did it.

Trump really hurt a lot of feelz.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That one is looking at the gallows also when justice is served to the treasonous asshats.

Sure. Annnnnny day now, any day.

IKR? You are correct in your sarcasm. Still doesn't change the fact when/if it happens this one just made the list to get a fair trial for the same treason.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"What do we want?!"

"Hangings!"

"When do we want them?!"

"Eventually!"

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'll continually add to this thread as evidence continues to be uncovered that there was well-planned "surgical election fraud" committed during a roughly 24 hour window, commencing when the polls opened on November 3, 2020.

Thanks care...

I'd only add...

We really, really need to start pursuing full forensic audits in at least one if not multiple States where Trump won.

Dems would have a really hard time arguing against these, and they would reveal that even in States where Trump won handily, he actually won much much more bigly than the reported numbers show.

I believe O'Biden got less than 20% of the popular vote.

This would also serve to embolden the push back against this CRT and other racist/marxist garbage, once people realize that the enemy's of the Republic are far, far fewer than they want us to believe.

Here's an excellent illustration of what I'm talking about:

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Man! I wish you could block member's comments here.

I'm about as open minded as I can be, I enjoy some far out stuff, and I am all for free speech rights, but sometimes an evil thought comes to me and I feel that censorship might be the right thing to do in certain cases.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Anti Bush people as I am the other states cheated for D's, and the R's cheated in Florida at minimum for R's. The DS wanted Bush and the rest is History.

I think you're talking about the 2000 Bush v Gore election (if not, and you're claiming the Rs cheated in Fla during the 2020 election, please clarify).

I am 100% behind full forensic audits in every single State that Trump won, because I firmly believe it will reveal he won those States by a much, much larger margin than their current official numbers show.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

We really, really need to start pursuing full forensic audits in at least one if not multiple States where Trump won.

I'll second that!

I was happy to see that an Oklahoma Rep -- where Trump won every county -- is calling for a full forensic audit (thanks IndieA!). We won't know just how deep the rot is until we do so.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

When someone lies and cheats (Dems), and they realize that everyone else (normal people) knows they lied and cheated, and the facts are there but it just needs to be brought out into the open, they (Dems) will do everything in their power to stop those facts from coming out.

It’s all part of the Dems sleight of hand shell game.

Everyone knows they did it, even their supporters know they did it.

Trump really hurt a lot of feelz.

They also show other despicable aspects of their true nature, by acting as COWARDS.

If you've been following the Texas saga, and how Democrats are against strengthening election integrity..

Texas Marshals have been given the green-light to go retrieve and/or arrest Democrats lawmakers who fled the state, rather than do the job they were elected to do.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join