It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Audits of 2020 Presidential Election Results - Democrats are Fighting Them Like Crazy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: network dude

IF

Remember, the original time frame as put forth by the ''auditors'' was a couple of weeks.

Remember how in almost every single election before 2020 the winner was announced on election night? But - in this one, they had to shut down counting and delay it until it was finished; so that it took longer. How is that any different? How come I have yet to see one single comment from you pointing this out? To you, one instance is all right, while somebody else doing it is not all right. Can you not see what you're doing? You're hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
So far in this thread your additions to the thread are three replies.

One is nothing more than a download of a PDF
Another is no more than a copied twitter post
and the third is a three word snort and grumble.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Liberalism really is a mental illness. I’m not even being mean. It is what it is. You ever try to convince a schizophrenic that they are delusional? They will jump thru any hoop to justify their delusion. What you just said was the perfect comparison, yet I guarantee it bounced right off him.
It’s a damn shame that it’s a legitimate political party because America tolerated mental illness in the form of a political belief and it destroyed this country.
Spoiler alert: communism won.that’s why Joe Biden, Jen Psaki, and BLM refuse to acknowledge the truth about what’s going on in Cuba.
edit on 15-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The elections processes have come from decades and decades of practice, practice is establishing a fair and unbiased system by which members of the two opposing parties have had access and oversight of the whole process. While cases of discrepancy have occurred before, where cases of inaccurate counts have occurred, we have still had that system in place to ferret out the cause of the problems.

This is not the case with this ''audit''. This ''audit'' was placed in the hands of a partisan group that was made up of Trump supporters partially in the form of a rookie auditing company. While they promised transparency, it has not been transparent. While they promised expediency, they have not bee n expedient.

And how is this one any different? To me it is simple though I do not believe it will be acceptable to you. Donald Trump. In none of those elections did we find an epitome of narcissistic psychopathy coupled with incompetent buffoonery enhanced with a '' don't ever be seen as a loser'' mentality drummed into him by his overpowering daddy.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Vote counting is bipartisan

It is supposed to be... but it isn't, and especially wasn't during the 2020 general election and since.

Anyone who doesn't recognize the totally partisan hack job that was the 2020 election blind, whether from deliberate ignorance/fear of admitting to themselves how bad things are, or malicious TDS intent.

You really should volunteer to work as an elections clerk next time and get the real scoop on how elections are set up and run.

I'm actually going to do just that, and I'll be volunteering for the forensic audit here in GA when Garland is hopefully able to make it happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
And how does that fix our nation exactly? Assuming they find exactly what you want them to, assuming every person who participated in the alleged charade and covered up the evidence of it was arrested, assuming legislation is drafted and approved to protect the integrity of our democracy, how does that save our economy and industry and education and healthcare system?

Seriously?

It allows for a massive correction during the upcoming 2022 mid-terms to slam the brakes on the lunatic leftist agenda, and a total reversal in 2024 when Trump takes the throne again.

Congrats on proving 81 million Americans are f#@$ing idiots,

You're missing the point. If the fraud is as massive as many of us suspect, Joe didn't get 81 million votes, at most he got maybe 40 or 50 million, while Trump got 85+.

now how would you propose the next steps following a conclusive audit should look in terms of healing our country?

See above.

Also, there is a potential for many currently sitting Congress-critters to be unseated and the rightful winners seated if the fraud extends to the down ballots (and we all know it did in many cases).

And personally, I do believe that if it is unquestionable, then these States should absolutely rescind their Electoral votes for Biden/Harris, appoint new Trump/Pence electors, and call for an immediate Contingent Election to correct the fraud.

Of course, Trumps first order of business should be to have Pence impeached, and appoint a new V.P., appoint Mike Flynn as his new NSA (or DNI), Sydney Powell as AG, and... shall I go on?

Fraud vitiates all contracts - and the more serious and solemn the contract, the more important that a fraudulent one be vitiated.

Diagnosing cancer is not a plan.

No, but if a cancer is there, it is the first step toward healing (especially if you know alternative means to actual heal cancer).

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

Liberalism really is a mental illness. I’m not even being mean. It is what it is. You ever try to convince a schizophrenic that they are delusional? They will jump thru any hoop to justify their delusion. What you just said was the perfect comparison, yet I guarantee it bounced right off him.
It’s a damn shame that it’s a legitimate political party because America tolerated mental illness in the form of a political belief and it destroyed this country.
Spoiler alert: communism won.that’s why Joe Biden, Jen Psaki, and BLM refuse to acknowledge the truth about what’s going on in Cuba.

That is the succinct truth. It just amazes me that they can't see what's right in front of their faces. And to use another poster's analogy about cancer, the only way to stop cancer is to eradicate it from the body completely. Liberals are like cancer. They need to be.... healed.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
With a detailed Forensic Audit incoming, GEORGIA's Secretary of State finally...FINALLY comes clean and admits SIGNIFICANT problems with election results he and governor Kemp (wrongly) certified as being accurate.

Crook Comes Clean: gellerreport.com...

In December 2020, Donald Trump and his attorney were talking by phone to Raffensperger and a SOS attorney, when Trump told Raffensperger the exact number of votes that went to Biden due to fraud, neglect, etc..

Raffensperger sent that audio tape to the Washington Post.

The media cast that conversation as Trump attempting to strong-arm Secretary of State Raffensperger into fabricating votes for him, but didn't mention attorney's for both men were on the line.

Trump said that wasn't the case...these were confirmed "irregularities". But the media, even FoxNews, kept beating the "Trump is extorting Raffensperger!" drum.

The Mainstream Media is the biggest enemy Americans have had up to this moment. (Biden is catching up.)

BIG THINGS HAPPENING that are shedding light on how Joe Biden's "Election Fraud Organization" was constructed and functioned last year.

edit on 7/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: carewemust

From the last link:

"Degraffenreid was named Acting Secretary of State on February 1 of this year by Gov. Tom Wolf (D-PA) to replace Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, who resigned when her position became untenable after she failed to follow the state constitution and advertise a constitutional amendment. The amendment, as Ballotpedia reported, “would have created a two-year period in which persons can file civil suits arising from childhood sexual abuse that would otherwise be considered outside the statute of limitations.” Due to this procedural error, the constitutional amendment did not appear on the 2020 ballot."

I think there's way more to this story than is being told.

Do you think maybe it was quid pro quo?

If there is any type of criminal organization that is capable of infiltrating the Post Office, and manipulating the mail stream, it is pedophile circles. They have a proven history of successful infiltration (by which I mean multiple times proven in court and people sent away to prison kind of proven.)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If they did nothing wrong? There's no reason to fight or run. Right?
Obviously they're afraid of "Democracy".

edit on 15-7-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25984073]TerryMcGuire[/post

Why are you so concerned? Your guy won fair and square. RIGHT????

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

From the last link:

"Degraffenreid was named Acting Secretary of State on February 1 of this year by Gov. Tom Wolf (D-PA) to replace Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, who resigned when her position became untenable after she failed to follow the state constitution and advertise a constitutional amendment. The amendment, as Ballotpedia reported, “would have created a two-year period in which persons can file civil suits arising from childhood sexual abuse that would otherwise be considered outside the statute of limitations.” Due to this procedural error, the constitutional amendment did not appear on the 2020 ballot."

I think there's way more to this story than is being told.

Do you think maybe it was quid pro quo?

If there is any type of criminal organization that is capable of infiltrating the Post Office, and manipulating the mail stream, it is pedophile circles. They have a proven history of successful infiltration (by which I mean multiple times proven in court and people sent away to prison kind of proven.)

Well if you believe all the talk about pedo stuff I'd say it has something to do with it, and I'm curious if that will be forgotten about or if it'll eventually pass.

Our beloved leaders can say what they want, but they do not care about children. They use children to tug on heart strings to get what they want but in the end children are rarely a concern and rarely see any help from government.

If they really cared about children the number one issue they'd address would be the children living on the streets in homeless camps all over America. I don't understand California having a homeless problem when California SHOULD be the most prosperous state in the union, but I guess it's hard to keep a surplus and stay in the black with millions of illegal immigrants milking the system and sending monies earned back to Mexico.

The whole system is wrong in America, pedos and crooks are in charge and only look after other pedos and crooks. So yeah, there may have been a quid pro quo.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

All this Voter ID denial has made me realize a hard truth.
They know damn well they cheated and they know they’ve been cheating.
ID is racist?!? Lol. I can’t believe we let that slide for as long as we did.
Like we’ve been hypnotized in a nice guy coma for 20+ years.
You can’t do anything without an ID...but when it comes to voting it’s racist?!?

The ugly truth: there are criminals out in the world. And these criminals gravitate to the democrat party.
They even know they are the bad guys because if they though we were cheating they would demand ID too.

We are too damn nice. Maybe we’re the cucks after all??

“But when you’re seeing 20 things at a time...you just can’t sort things out”

👍

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is exactly what's needed now.. A bold, gusty, demand for action from someone near the top, in Arizona.

Following the explosive hearing on the Arizona 2020 election audit, Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers has now called for “the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona,” adding that a “new election must be conducted” due to the insecurity of the November election.
More at: thebeltwayreport.com...

Hopefully Senator Rogers motion gains traction amongst the rest of the Senate.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

I've mentioned this in several threads over the past 8 months. But since ATS membership continues to grow, I'll say it again for the new eyes.

When former Illinois Democratic Governor Rod Blagojevich was pardoned by President Trump last year, he granted several interviews.

In one, he described the American 2020 Presidential Election landscape as a "Wet Dream" for Democrats.

The mail-in ballots, ballot drop-offs, ballot harvesting, and universal early-voting, created a perfect storm of options for committing fraud, according to Blagojevich.

He said big-city Democrat leaders habitually utilize fraud to choose winners, but never has there been such a golden opportunity laid at their feet, like what Covid-19 enabled.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is exactly what's needed now.. A bold, gusty, demand for action from someone near the top, in Arizona.

Following the explosive hearing on the Arizona 2020 election audit, Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers has now called for “the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona,” adding that a “new election must be conducted” due to the insecurity of the November election.

Now another related AZ BOOM!

Dominion goes offline as Tucker Carlso reports on AZ results

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thanks for a very informative post.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

Now another related AZ BOOM!

Dominion goes offline as Tucker Carlso reports on AZ results

Now the website is encouraging visitors to GET THE FACTS.

See: www.dominionvoting.com...

Maybe someone will change their mind and trust Dominion after reading their impassioned self-defense.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I just called their contact us number and asked how I could meet the lizard people.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Warehouse Break-in .... Double Counted Ballots

Ballot audit in Fulton County Georgia

Video Back-up link JIC

edit on 7162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join