It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell the final verdict

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There is a new 4 part series on discovery plus called Roswell the final verdict! I highly suggest you watch it!
you can use the 7 day free trial if you dont have a subscription!

now for spoilers! dont scroll down if you want to watch it first!
dont look!

alright for those of you who watched or didnt!
They used the most advanced AI lie detection software in the world and proved jessie marcell and countless others were telling the truth that a spaceship had infact crashed and we recovered 4 bodies not from this planet.
this is a absolutely must watch show!

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: holydarkness

OR

they have told the story so many times they could easily fool a voice stress test or a normal polygraph

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

OR

they have told the story so many times they could easily fool a voice stress test or a normal polygraph

this software not only took there voice into fact it analyzed there facial movements... and not everyone who the tested came back as truth

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It would be the same result if it was a top secret launch that had 4 monkeys in it that were disfigured and they thought it was aliens. I haven’t watched it yet but will. I want it to be real, I really do.
Or like the other said, they could fool it using the George Constanta method.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Roswell is interesting.

Have you read the likes of Majestic by Strieber?

Allegedly ""fiction"" based based on a collection of Truths.

Good Book.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I don't buy into these UFO and paranormal and myth TV programs.

Here's a twist though, regarding the UFO at Roswell:

There WERE "alien" pilots but the ship was man-made. These beings were test pilots, they aided in the building of the craft with their ancient knowledge and expertise.

If aliens built shoddy craft we'd have more than the Roswell craft. Look at how many military ships have crashed over the years. It's the fallacy of man to think he can make omelets without the aid of chickens.

No, we should know by now to never trust the first six official stories and to have even less trust in the glowing screen.

"The truth is out there", for sure, but you won't ever get it from a source whose soul purpose is to blur the truth because "the population could not handle the truth".

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Here, take my money.

Common sense deserves to be rewarded.

💰

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness

originally posted by: penroc3

OR

this software not only took there voice into fact it analyzed there facial movements... and not everyone who the tested came back as truth

I'm not saying I think they're wrong about what they say happened, nor am I saying that they're lying, BUT....

IF a lie detector test is flawless, and does work perfectly, it would still only actually prove that they believe they are telling the truth. It still can't actually prove that what is being said actually happened.

P.S. Thanks for the Spoiler Alert, just because...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Have you seen the things we are capable of perpetrating against one another?

I think if there is a truth to be had Humanity has been ready for quite sometime.

Else show me anything else that seems to phase us or discombobulate the Human condition.

Only peeps that will have serious issue are the ones that think they are gods special little creatures.

And that's not even the Vatican's rhetoric these days.
edit on 3-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I was looking to see if maybe they were also going to air this on The Discovery Channel. I see that they are going to be airing some of it on The Travel Channel, but appears that they are probably only going to show enough of it to make people interested enough to sign up for Discovery+.

'Roswell: The Final Verdict'
Ep. 'Discovery+ 1st Look: Crash Landings' July 8, 10PM Travel Channel

Hopefully they'll air the whole thing after Shark Week.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A machine intelligence looked at some facial expressions and came to conclusion that they believe what they are saying.

I find this no proof of anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

There WERE "alien" pilots but the ship was man-made. These beings were test pilots, they aided in the building of the craft with their ancient knowledge and expertise.

If aliens built shoddy craft we'd have more than the Roswell craft. Look at how many military ships have crashed over the years. It's the fallacy of man to think he can make omelets without the aid of chickens.

Maybe they were just unprepared for our gravity and/or atmosphere, but after that crash, they made the appropriate necessary adjustments.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The report requested by Congress didn't clear it up? I'm shocked.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for Elizondo to tell me.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

Maybe they were just unprepared for our gravity and/or atmosphere, but after that crash, they made the appropriate necessary adjustments.

I guess that's a possibility.

Maybe they aren't as technology advanced as we would think.

And maybe Roswell is one of many crashes, we just are unaware of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Maybe they were a probe, or even a plant?

Possibly seen as expendable.

Might not even have come from space but be of an extra dimensional nature.

Proof would be the real ticket all the same.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Well, AI can do some pretty amazing stuff. It's over 5 years ago that the Alphago AI program beat a 9th dan (highest rank in the world) Go master. This was considered impossible just a few years ago.

Apart from that, it's quite shocking that the creators of this documentary seem to think that the average American intellect now has degraded so much that it takes a FOUR part series to explain what the OP elegantly managed to express in 1 sentence:

They used the most advanced AI lie detection software in the world and proved jessie marcell and countless others were telling the truth that a spaceship had infact crashed and we recovered 4 bodies not from this planet.

Or, perhaps, Americans aren't stupid at all - and it are the program makers that found yet another way to milk some money out of this oooooooold oooooooold story

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Vatican knows the truth and hides it, along with the governments abroad.

It's up to the individual to find the truth, because those in authority will never be forthcoming with the known unknowns.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

I think the Vatican is up for baptising the aliens these days. LoL

Got to get the numbers up somehow.

Truth can be rather subjective EdisonintheFM and down to perspective, especially where unknowns are concerned.

One Mans truth being another Mans lie.
edit on 3-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
sounds like an interesting watch s&f

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join