It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government report finds evidence of advanced technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As others have suggested, there is always the very real possibility that the others are locals and perhaps not from trillions upon trillions of km's away.

For example, there are some mind boggling gigantic stones (1650 tonne stones at Baalbek) that have been quarried, moved and cut that hint at a technology and/or methodology that in 2021 we still don't quite understand and cannot reproduce without the use of our modern tools. Sure we've built and moved larger objects such as engines, rockets, ships, etc...but we've done so using our technology, which thousands of years ago humans apparently did not have access to.

If there was in the distant past a civilisation with high technology that had to vacate earth or relocate (underground or the ocean or the moon or Mars or...) due to cataclysmic events then 'they' maybe the others we are dealing with.

Given the infinite number of stars, planets and moons in the universe it is completely logical to believe in the reality of extraterrestrial life. Intelligent extraterrestrial life may be capable of travelling vast distances in ways that we cannot even begin to imagine and may not be able to achieve for 100's maybe 1000's of years.

To the OP, I like your enthusiasm for the ETH and truly, I'm right there with you BUT I guess I feel that there are definitely other possibilities.
edit on 28-6-2021 by Slowhand because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

I mean I think it's kinda obvious that the potential for a threat is there. Thats why ZON and Melon keep using the threat narrative. Also, what "objects" other than the UAP's are there to be identified. I'm curious now what you meant by that?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Double post

edit on 28-6-2021 by gnarkill1529 because: Double post

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The majority of our society has no idea of what might be going with secret projects in the US government. This could be a product of it.

Human knowledge of the universe and it's "laws" is almost certainly lacking. If the government says they are not non terrestrial then it appears that government knows more then stated or this is just a cover up lie.

Either the government or Intelligent machines roaming the universe / a strange life form from elsewhere.

At this point, believing the US government is a game for fool's.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The Government said we live in a world in which a simple sugar-based candy propelled rocket launched from Gaza can hit a building in Tel Aviv, no matter how advanced your technology is. That's what the government said.

This is the 1st time I've heard of fhis one, what does it pertain to?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just curious,
Has the possibility of an ancient breakaway civilization been ruled out?
What if its not "alien" in nature but of human design, just so far advanced it seems alien?
Quad

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Not thus far in this thread, though do you mean from the future or dwelling unseen on earth alongside us?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
Sure, there is a lot of debate inside the IC. But I'm sure you know it has to do with other 'objects' and incidents, and not the ones called UAP. Not everything 'alien' has to do with UAPS...

Do tell us more please, this is intriguing.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
Shouldn't we prove that off world aliens exist first, much less intelligent ones, before we say they have advanced technology? That seems like an intelligent task first.

a reply to: neoholographic

Gonna give you two things to think about...

1. Earth is 4.54 billion years old. Our galaxy is 13.6 billion years old. So Earth is one third of the total age of the galaxy, or, some solar systems have had close to 8-9 billion more years to form and evolve.

2. Modern Man is around 10.000 years old. Pur ancesters, some 100.000 years old or...
0,0001 billion years.

Even if another intelligent solarsystem had just 1 billion more years to evolve then thats 10.000 times longer than our ancestora have been around.

Human naivity and ignorance makes us think we are special. And religion isnt helping.

Did you know, religion was invented as a simple way to tell simple people how to behave, because they couldnt fathom reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If these were form Earth there would have been no reason to use rockets in the space program. Americans, Russians, China, European, and many other countries have contributed to the space program and everybody uses crazy expensive and dangerous rockets. This wouldn't make sense if one of them had already invented the flying saucer.

I think our nuclear events impact another dimension, one that allows faster than light travel. The UAP's seem to be interested in our nuclear reactors and weapons. It would take decades/hundreds of years for EMP waves from the 1940's to reach them and know we had the tech, and then they would have to travel all the way here, but somehow they were here relatively quickly.

The other possibility is they are just a couple light years away, at most, and have developed the technology to travel here. Maybe we are the first alien life they have ever encountered.

I haven't read the actual UAP report yet, do they ever talk about attempting to communicate with them?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I think the question is just the opposite: can you tell me where in the report the government states at least one UAP is of extraterrestrial origin?

I never made that claim. However you said...

To be honest, the Government also said it would have wished the objects to be alien, but they are not.

Therefore I ask you again, please quote where the U.S. government states that none of the UAP's are of extraterrestrial origin?

Liers? Why? They only state they saw things they don't understand. That's not a crime. Nobody is an expert in everything as to be able to discern natural phenomena from man-made ones. To err is human.

You know, there have been many instances where there was ground radar recordings, aircraft radar recordings, AND firsthand visual all at the same time on the same object that seemed to defy our current understanding of the laws of physics.

Nobody is an expert in everything as to be able to discern natural phenomena from man-made ones.

There are, actually experts in such a field. For example top gun pilots are the most highly trained observers on the planet, costing millions of dollars to train each one. David Fravor is one such pilot and he has an amazing account of such objects.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

I haven't read the actual UAP report yet, do they ever talk about attempting to communicate with them?

No. I think the unclassified portion is only like nine pages, not much in there but worth the read. The classified section is in the hundreds of pages. I'm hoping for some juicy tidbits to get leaked out of the classified section. Also this report is just a preliminary report. There apparently is going to be a much larger and more detailed report coming up. They are currently seeking more resources for their investigations and with all the new interest on the part of the citizens I don't see them not getting it.

Exciting times ahead for sure. Seems some people will keep their heads in the sand all the way to the last second tho hahaha

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
"Government report finds evidence of advanced technology". I would disagree, its not Advanced.

What you are seeing is ancient, primitive knowledge put to use. It is so ancient and below us, we just cant see it. The ancients didn't build technology, they "Grew" it with that knowledge.

And since we were mislead to think technology must be built, we never looked into biological based tech. Admittedly, we are starting to mimic nature with insect sized drones. But that mindset taken to its ultimate would produce what we call, the little grays. etc...

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Interesting concept. I like to watch vids on evidence of ancient technologies where they show obvious tooling marks and other marks made in hard stone that can't be explained with conventional ancient tools.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Still no proof of aliens despite moved goalposts.

You are working from your biased perspective to reach your desired outcome ignoring blatant realties that discredit your desire for alien visitors. Logic would lead one towards this being of military origin considering the source and these objects supposed interest. Assuming much more really is grasping at straws, one could just as easily assert they originated from heaven to smite the unfaithful heathens or any manor of theories. No extraordinary evidence presented to support such claims sadly.

a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Congratulations on being wrong, OP.

Your assumptions are so poorly made, that you may as well say they are 100% unsubstantiated.

"there'sno other logical inference to make"

Wrong.

" cause nuke sites to malfunction"

Citation Needed.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

The most obvious explanation is that we are seeing experimental man made crafts, a warp drive craft would have all the abilities you described. I have shown in previous threads that there's virtually no chance aliens could have detected our presence and traveled to us in the small time we've been releasing radio signals into space even if they had FTL warp drives. You could argue they've been here all along for thousands of years, but I also don't think they would travel many light years just to slink around our atmosphere without making contact, and we see no evidence of hyper advanced civilizations in the universe. However I don't necessarily think humans have discovered a way to build warp drive yet because it's very complicated. Which leads into a more complex set of questions, like what happens if humans do find a way of warping space-time at some point in the future.

Why UFO's are man-made

I respect your opinion here and in your prior post.

I do disagree for the same reasons many others do. I think there's a difference between possible massive technological advancements of our own, and what we are seeing here.

In our society today we are updated almost immediately every time CERN makes a new discovery. The world's too scientists are regularly on podcasts, and YouTube. They have blogs and websites. We have reporters crawling everywhere on a 24 hour news cycle. They not only talk about their research now, but they publicly theorize about thinks they think might be able to one day happen with future tech

I'm not sure with how familiar you are with the data, but it seems like some of the stuff were seeing isn't even wildly theorized, nor do we have the basic building blocks to accomplish.

Some craft have been viewed to instantly materialize and dematerialize right in front of people.

Some craft have been recorded on video, AND radar traveling at 54,545mph

I believe the fastest thing we've ever created in our atmosphere is an ICBM missile returning to earth, and that is 18,000mph, and that isn't really controlled flight at that speed more like a gravity assisted aimed dart with rocket boosters.

So we're talking literally 3x the speed of the fastest object we've ever created in our atmosphere, without being on fire, exploding, and having the ability to stop in a dime.

We're still buying and building Jet engines man.

We have a multi billion dollar space industry with the greatest scientists admitting they are lost in the realm of propulsion within our atmosphere that isn't chemical fuel, or electromagnetic.

BRAVO

You make some very good points that are obvious but people are so blinded by their bias they can't grasp this. Like I said, the evidence is clear that advanced technology is flying in our skies and has been recorded by humans since humans started recording things on cave walls.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Quadrivium

Not thus far in this thread, though do you mean from the future or dwelling unseen on earth alongside us?

Dwelling unseen on or off of the Earth.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Man had the ability to fly at 10,000 miles per hour in our atmosphere without creating a sonic boom, can turn a 90 degree turn at that speed, has no visible means of propulsion or wings whatsoever....even before the microchip was invented?

Why is it possible for aliens to design such a craft but not humans? You clearly didn't take the time to read the thread I linked or the logic behind my arguments. Like I said, a warp-drive can achieve all these things by warping space around the craft rather than move through space. Whether or not you believe some secret project has managed to build such a drive is another question. The more important question is, what will happen if we do manage it.

You have not even the slightest clue what an alien civilization a million years ahead of us would be capable of.

But I know what the limits to the laws of physics are. There are very clear laws which tell us why traveling even close to the speed of light is virtually impossible, and a warp drive is one of the very few loopholes which might allow us to get around those limitations, but they still have a wide array of very difficult problems that need to be solved before it will be possible.

There should be no requirements for interstellar travel that depends on warp drives going from a to b in a reasonable amount of time; because it simply isn't needed.

The only requirements for interstellar travel in a reasonable amount of time --- imho --- is a starship that is capable of constant acceleration, which enables it to easily get to the speed of light barrier and beyond into the superluminal realm. And the one possible technology that should protect the starship from the effects of the speed of light barrier...is a plasma encased mini-magnetosphere --- that surrounds and safely protects the craft and crew from the hazards of interstellar space travel.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808
No proof of specifically what they are, just some evidence. And logic. An object picked up from multiple radar locations/types and directly observed by multiple witnesses is extraordinary evidence.

Why would we build the U2 and the SR-71 if we already had these things capable of such advanced maneuvers? Even the F35 is obsolete compared to these things we have observed for 70+ years.

Logically they would be most interested in our military. It is where our most advanced tech is. But they are also interested civilian nuclear reactors too. And our nuclear propulsion, not just weapons.

We haven't observed heaven or hell. We have observed other stars and planets, some presumably like ours and some maybe better. It is possible that they are a 100% biological entity themselves and there's nothing mechanical about them. That would change the way we think about possible life forms in general, and less about some great leap in technology.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join