It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government report finds evidence of advanced technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I'm not totally ruling out advanced terrestrial intelligence or extra-terrestrial origins however there's absolutely no hard evidence for either of these suppositions.

Could well be that evidence has been suppressed, if that's the case they've done a damn fine job.

edit on 28/6/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

There's only one logical inference that can be made. These U.F.O.'s are connected to alien intelligence.

There is probably some intelligence behind a lot of UFO's, but to say they are aliens is a big leap of logic. There are other more plausible explanations.

Other more plausible explanations...

Who's craft has the ability to fly at 10,000 miles per hour in our atmosphere without creating a sonic boom, can turn a 90 degree turn at that speed, has no visible means of propulsion....even before the microchip was invented?

Who's craft can approach an intercontinental ballistic missile mid flight at around 15,000 miles per hour and detach the warhead then fly back in the direction it came from?

Who's craft can fly all the way into U.S. restricted airspace bypassing radar systems, protocols and defenses, approach a nuclear missile silo and proceed to arm then disarm the missile?

Shaft?

I have to agree with you, no nations we know of are sufficiently technologically advanced to make such craft. Unless Wakanda is real of course?

I still don't think it needs to be aliens per se but whatever it is, it's certainly alien to us.

I still think the possibility of an advanced under ground/sea race that predates Homosapians is a distinct possibility.

Whatever they are, at least they don't seem to mean harm.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

I have shown in previous threads that there's virtually no chance aliens could have detected our presence and traveled to us in the small time we've been releasing radio signals into space even if they had FTL warp drives.

I'm not sure Scientists agree. Here's an article from the Guardian,, Scientists identify 29 planets where aliens could observe Earth, that's a conservative estimate. USA Today says over 1000 planets can see earth, while Smithonian Magazine lists 1700 star systems you could detect earth from.

I don't think we are as undetectable as you think we are.

We have methods to detects planets and other stellar bodies that telescopes can't see directly, would an alien race, perhaps hundreds to millions of years more advanced than us not have something similar? They may have known about us since we crawled out the sea for all we know.

Or we could be alone in the whole of existence, which seems pretty far out there, to be honest.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

But I know what the limits to the laws of physics are. There are very clear laws which tell us why traveling even close to the speed of light is virtually impossible, and a warp drive is one of the very few loopholes which might allow us to get around those limitations, but they still have a wide array of very difficult problems that need to be solved before it will be possible.

Yet you rule out the concept of an advanced alien race, who have been around for millions of years longer than us having that kind of technology?

I'd say Occams Razor would side with the Aliens in this instance.

One thing I never could wrap my head around with warp drive tech, why happens to any space rocks, craft, planets that is in the space being warped?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Who's craft has the ability to fly at 10,000 miles per hour in our atmosphere without creating a sonic boom, can turn a 90 degree turn at that speed, has no visible means of propulsion....

- The AGM-183A Air-launched Rapid-Response Weapon hypersonic missile
- The Boeing X-51A

among others.

Who's craft can approach an intercontinental ballistic missile mid flight at around 15,000 miles per hour and detach the warhead then fly back in the direction it came from?

That video was debunked years ago.

Who's craft can fly all the way into U.S. restricted airspace bypassing radar systems, protocols and defenses, approach a nuclear missile silo and proceed to arm then disarm the missile?

Obviously, a US military drone, among others. They do not need authorization to fly their own restricted airspace.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

But I know what the limits to the laws of physics are.

I am very aware of our understanding of the laws of physics being that I have been studying physics for 20 years. I also know that our understanding of these "laws" are subject to change.

I'm sure you also realise we only understand the laws of physics from our narrow view of the Universe. Out there, the laws of physics don't always appear to apply then, as you say they change or at least our understanding of them does, the Law of Physics itself remains as it always was.
edit on 28/6/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yet you rule out the concept of an advanced alien race, who have been around for millions of years longer than us having that kind of technology?

I'm not ruling it out, I'm saying we'd have a hard time overlooking such an advanced civilization in our observations. Just because there may be habitable planets near us doesn't mean they contain life that is intelligent. Statically the chance of any other intelligent life forms being close enough to travel to our planet in a small amount of time is astronomically low. It takes about 100,000 years to travel from one side of our galaxy to the other even at the speed of light.
edit on 28/6/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

That’s depraved indifference. You have tech or knowledge that can prevent death & destruction but fail to deploy? That’s criminal. In any star system.

Also, modern militaries have had plenty of incidents shooting down civilian aircraft. Yet, in all of these UAP/UFO encroachments into restricted airspace, not a single bullet fired. Why?

If it is ET/ED, they wouldn’t have to share their full knowledge/tech. Just enough to unite us in pursuit of peace, safety, and health. Bring us along slowly.

Now, to do so via world governments…. yeah, I’ll pass.

Traversing galaxies, dimensions, or wormholes, to arrive and be a non factor… then why come? Driving the fire truck around the block but never stopping to put out the fire…. evil in itself.

I gave you a star but had to take it away when I got to this bit.

Let me put it this way to you. Jeff Bezos and loads of other rich people are going to space, why?

They're not going to fix the ISS, they're going to space to be a non-factor and come back.

Curiosity. A trait not only found in humans, a few of our earth bound lifeforms show signs of curiosity, especially the more intelligent ones.

I think the need to meddle in the affairs of others is a Human trait, sure an advanced Alien race may want to come here to enslave us but this is a human way of thinking. As Alien Abduct pointed out, we can't know the wants and thought processes of a race a million years ahead of us technologically speaking.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I think they are extra-dimensional. I think they originate from a higher dimension. I don't know how they got here or where they are from but they are here.

I think both. I think extraterrestrialandextradimensional beings.

Some U.F.O.'s behave just like you would excpect a higher dimensional object to behave.

Sometimes you see 3D U.F.O.'s popping into then out of existence. If we were to pass a 3D basketball through a 2D universe they would see 2D objects popping into and out of existence because they can see the 3rd dimension.

So if a 4D craft passed through our 3D universe we would see 3D U.F.O.'s popping into and out of existence as the 4D object passed through our universe.

Exactly. I explained this many times to people here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

- The AGM-183A Air-launched Rapid-Response Weapon hypersonic missile
- The Boeing X-51A

among others.

You conveniently left out the last part of what I said there when I said before we invented the microchip

That video was debunked years ago.

I wasn't referring to a video.

Obviously, a US military drone, among others. They do not need authorization to fly their own restricted airspace.

So we have military drones that can hover, move at thousands of miles per hour, has no visible means of propulsion or even wings or blades, can access the ICBM functions remotely from outside the silo(even though remote function hardware didn't exist), bypass all the many many redundant security systems and somehow arm the missile? lmao yeah obviously one of our drones. They just forgot to mention to all the military personnel involved that they were going to perform that "exercise" oh and by the way they were going to use magical tech that the government themselves secretly developed to do it. Tech that even by 2021 standards seems to be at Least hundreds of years ahead of us.

Also I don't know if you people got the memo but the U.S. government in their latest report a few days ago admitted to the existence of these things, and admitted they aren't from China, Russia or the U.S.
We've been seeing these since at least the 1940's most likely a lot longer. You know, before even the microchip was invented and when a large percentage of the population still traveled by horse.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
This is huge but sadly people want to tip toe around this subject because of their own biases. You see misleading headlines like the Government finds no evidence of aliens.

This is clear evidence of advanced technology. We have U.F,O.'s that have been flying in our skies since humans could record them on cave walls. These U.F.O.'s evade our best planes and can cause nuke sites to malfunction.

There's only one logical inference that can be made. These U.F.O.'s are connected to alien intelligence.

Again, people want to say it could be weather balloons, birds or some other nonsense.

We know other countries can't have advanced technology because of Moore's Law. We can say that no Country has a scaled up quantum computer because they can't have that technology yet. If they have advanced technology it was given to them by aliens and Germany would have won WW2 or Russia would dominate the world economy.

The only explanation that explains all of the data surrounding U.F.O.'s is extraterrestrial/extradimensional intelligence.

Science always makes logical inferences.

It makes no sense to draw an inference based on the evidence that U.F.O.'s are weather balloons or anything natural. We don't have a cult of weather balloon people releasing millions of weather balloons that can evade planes and cause nukes to malfunction.

6. "In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics. Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings."

www.cnn.com...

Again, there'sno other logical inference to make. One of the U.F.O.'s I saw that looked like a small probe passed right in front of me. I remember clearly because it was crazy windy that day and I had to push against the wind as I walked to the store across the street. This probe was moving against the wind. It slowed down then sped off.

This is clear evidence of advanced technology in our skies and clear evidence by logical inference of alien intelligence.

BRAVO 👏👏👏

This is an excellent thread. I think it's so obvious that aliens have visited us and may have genetically engineered us.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Also I don't know if you people got the memo but the U.S. government in their latest report a few days ago admitted to the existence of these things, and admitted they aren't from China, Russia or the U.S.

So, we need to trust the Government now. We didn't trust it before. It seems we only need to trust those who say what we want to hear? The Government report only admitted the US citizens have to get used to the idea that both Russia and China are using drones to violate restricted airspace in their intel gathering activities. The drones used are cheap and dirty and their only mission is to test US radar detection capabilities. That's what the Government said. The Government also said US has to get used to the idea that CONUS is no more a sanctuary, and that even narcos can freely fly drones over Arizona and Texas, and there is nothing you can do to prevent it. The Government said we are all fighting hybrid wars against the usual suspects.

The Government said we live in a world in which a simple sugar-based candy propelled rocket launched from Gaza can hit a building in Tel Aviv, no matter how advanced your technology is. That's what the government said.

To be honest, the Government also said it would have wished the objects to be alien, but they are not. The USG knows perfectly who owns those drones. You can buy them from China. Narcos do.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi

This is an excellent thread. I think it's so obvious that aliens have visited us and may have genetically engineered us.

Extraterrestrial, inter-dimensional, doesn't really matter. If you look at the cave paintings of crafts, "aliens" even the Nazca Lines then consider all of the "Myths" from across the world, Aztec, Native American, Norse, Greek, India, China, even the Bible. Every religion speaks of a "War" between supernatural forces, call them "gods and demons, good and evil, Æsir and Vanir or Olympian vs Titans ". It becomes a logical conclusion that whoever or whatever is doing this has been here for a long, long time. Perhaps guiding our development.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
Shouldn't we prove that off world aliens exist first, much less intelligent ones, before we say they have advanced technology? That seems like an intelligent task first.

That's the thing, probably the most likely way to prove and/or discover that ET's exist is by observing them coming here. Because...

1. We don't have the tech to travel quickly between stars yet.
2. Based on what we know about the planets and moons in our solar system, the likelihood of life that is still alive existing here isn't the highest and it's limited to 1/2 other planets and 2-3 moons.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

People always talking about not trusting the goverbent but, is it not possible that there are multiple factions at play here and there is a semi civil war going on within the government and IC over this whole subject?

Believe it or not there are wonderful trust worthy people in the governmemt and even the IC that want this stuff made public. I mean it seems patently obvious there is in-fighting going on right now. And I dont even think we have hit the climax of this civil war. I believe its just kicking off.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

It's certainly interesting, what bothers me is the sudden interest by the government. And it's not just fleeting, one moment it's poo poo, next they're taking it seriously, it just doesn't add up in terms of how people collate things. We could argue the the gov isn't a person and therefore isn't susceptible to the same type of 'psychological exposure' yet that raises more questions.

Questions like, Should a military presence of mind represent the people who pay taxes, or congress? Should such a thing be decided by separate nations or planet wide? Headbanging questions, someone call pHaaagEEE, no please don't. We like sensible discussion here.

I think the mistake you and many others are making there,.is viewing the government as a monolith.

Our government is not a monolith.

There's a part of our government that doesn't believe and doesn't care about UFOs.

There's a part of our government that believes there COULD be true UFO's, and that ET being the nature is possible, not probable.

There's parts of our government that believes that we are encountering ET, and that UFO's are most likely their craft, and they have some evidence for this.. sensor, video, and some physical. Yet that's ALL these people know, and believe it stops there.

Then lastly there's a part of our government that knows ALOT, has clear cut irrefutable evidence, and likely has made contact and has actual full craft and artifacts.

-The groups above don't even all know that eachother exist, our government is heavily silo'd, we have more departments than Wayne enterprises.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

So, we need to trust the Government now. We didn't trust it before.

No. Most of us didn't need to trust the government to confirm what we already know. But the memo is out there now for those who were waiting for it.

To be honest, the Government also said it would have wished the objects to be alien, but they are not.

Can you quote where the U.S. government states that none of the UAP's are of extraterrestrial origin?

The USG knows perfectly who owns those drones. You can buy them from China. Narcos do.

What drones??

You are saying all UAP's are drones?

All those scientists, high level military officials, trained observers, astronauts and hundreds of thousands if not millions of eye witnesses are all liers.....ALL OF THEM right?

I'm looking forward to the official full length report and I'm hoping for leaks on the classified section of the latest preliminary report that was released a few days ago.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The most obvious explanation is that we are seeing experimental man made crafts, a warp drive craft would have all the abilities you described. I have shown in previous threads that there's virtually no chance aliens could have detected our presence and traveled to us in the small time we've been releasing radio signals into space even if they had FTL warp drives. You could argue they've been here all along for thousands of years, but I also don't think they would travel many light years just to slink around our atmosphere without making contact, and we see no evidence of hyper advanced civilizations in the universe. However I don't necessarily think humans have discovered a way to build warp drive yet because it's very complicated. Which leads into a more complex set of questions, like what happens if humans do find a way of warping space-time at some point in the future.

Why UFO's are man-made

I respect your opinion here and in your prior post.

I do disagree for the same reasons many others do. I think there's a difference between possible massive technological advancements of our own, and what we are seeing here.

In our society today we are updated almost immediately every time CERN makes a new discovery. The world's too scientists are regularly on podcasts, and YouTube. They have blogs and websites. We have reporters crawling everywhere on a 24 hour news cycle. They not only talk about their research now, but they publicly theorize about thinks they think might be able to one day happen with future tech

I'm not sure with how familiar you are with the data, but it seems like some of the stuff were seeing isn't even wildly theorized, nor do we have the basic building blocks to accomplish.

Some craft have been viewed to instantly materialize and dematerialize right in front of people.

Some craft have been recorded on video, AND radar traveling at 54,545mph

I believe the fastest thing we've ever created in our atmosphere is an ICBM missile returning to earth, and that is 18,000mph, and that isn't really controlled flight at that speed more like a gravity assisted aimed dart with rocket boosters.

So we're talking literally 3x the speed of the fastest object we've ever created in our atmosphere, without being on fire, exploding, and having the ability to stop in a dime.

We're still buying and building Jet engines man.

We have a multi billion dollar space industry with the greatest scientists admitting they are lost in the realm of propulsion within our atmosphere that isn't chemical fuel, or electromagnetic.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

I'm not ruling it out, I'm saying we'd have a hard time overlooking such an advanced civilization in our observations. Just because there may be habitable planets near us doesn't mean they contain life that is intelligent. Statically the chance of any other intelligent life forms being close enough to travel to our planet in a small amount of time is astronomically low. It takes about 100,000 years to travel from one side of our galaxy to the other even at the speed of light.

You do make a good point though could it not be a case of technology so advanced that we don't know what we're looking at, which seems to be the case with the UAP's.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Can you quote where the U.S. government states that none of the UAP's are of extraterrestrial origin?

I think the question is just the opposite: can you tell me where in the report the government states at least one UAP is of extraterrestrial origin?

You are saying all UAP's are drones?

No. I'm saying some UAP's are drones. The remaining ones can be anything from a Batman balloon to swamp gas.

All those scientists, high level military officials, trained observers, astronauts and hundreds of thousands if not millions of eye witnesses are all liers

Liers? Why? They only state they saw things they don't understand. That's not a crime. Nobody is an expert in everything as to be able to discern natural phenomena from man-made ones. To err is human.

a reply to: gnarkill1529

I mean it seems patently obvious there is in-fighting going on right now. And I dont even think we have hit the climax of this civil war. I believe its just kicking off.

Sure, there is a lot of debate inside the IC. But I'm sure you know it has to do with other 'objects' and incidents, and not the ones called UAP. Not everything 'alien' has to do with UAPS... The problem with the government's report is not the government fault. They answered rightly to a stupid question. What will be next? Asking the government to prepare a report telling us all they know about whether the Earth is flat? The correct question would have been to ask the government to prepare a report telling us whether those UAP are a threat or not to the US. Period. Whether the UAP's are alien or not is of no interest.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join