It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell Releases Radar Footage Supporting Upside Down Pyramid and Trans-medium Craft Videos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
So, I've had this theory for a while now. These objects can slip into and outside of our dimension. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Take atmospheric drag. If these objects can slip just outside of this dimension, they could then speed up, slow down, basically do whatever, and not be "in contact" with the physical laws here.

The one that 60 minutes did their report on, with the 2 fighter pilots, would be a great example, when the object had enough of them, it literally, slipped completely out of our dimension, then popped right back in, ~60 miles away.

Fred..

Some things have a surface structure of molecules, some things have a surface structure of atoms that don't coalesce into molecules. Some things can control this state at will. It goes on like this layer by layer. Think about that.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Meh ......I had similar objections until I read the material.

There are loads of papers on laser induced plasma filaments and how you can propagate/manifest along the beam track by chirping amplified pulses.

Yes it would take some computing power, yes it would be hard to hide the emission/power source, and yes there are lots reasons why it might not be the answer...but it's a contender.

Interestingly the limitations of what you can do with the energizing the atmosphere seems to be linked to the calculations on dissipation/scattering of conventional lasers.....

If you could "amplify" or "focus" your laser beyond the conventional output threshold....(something not a million miles away from a tangentially related, recently mooted "effect")- suddenly you have more options.
edit on 29-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
So, I've had this theory for a while now. These objects can slip into and outside of our dimension. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Take atmospheric drag. If these objects can slip just outside of this dimension, they could then speed up, slow down, basically do whatever, and not be "in contact" with the physical laws here.

The one that 60 minutes did their report on, with the 2 fighter pilots, would be a great example, when the object had enough of them, it literally, slipped completely out of our dimension, then popped right back in, ~60 miles away.

Fred..

Sounds very sci-fi but physics does not work that way you're mixing up other dimensions with multiverse theory. We have a universe with three dimensions and if you include space-time, four. Dimensions are directions of movement through time and space. According to this branch of theoretical physics, there are at least 10 dimensions of space or degrees of movement. Dimensions would be here just too small for us to see. An example if I draw a line on a paper it will look 2 dimensional but if I get a microscope I can see it does have height as well-meaning it's actually 3D. I needed a closer inspection to see this.

Now nothing would live in a dimension it's just alternate freedoms of movement. What your thinking about is multiverse theory. The Quilted Multiverse is the most straightforward If the universe is flat there is going to be infinite Earths there but they are just too far away for us to ever reach.

If it's a bubble universe (this is what you mean) then each universe can occupy the same space but you can't access it because its impossible to leave a universe. These bubble universes might have undergone different changes in vacuum energy and evolved under different physical constants. Therefore, they may all have different laws of physics. However, if the inflating spacetime that spawned these universes is infinite, then eventually you’d expect to see infinite repetitions of the same physical conditions like in the Quilted Multiverse. Meaning other earths would form some with another version of you. But here's the catch the space between these bubble universes would be expanding meaning just like inflation at the beginning of our universe they would be moving too fast to enter from one second to the next their coordinates would change.

The only possibility would be time travel but even that is difficult if not impossible because to travel backward or forward in time you have to know precisely where the earth was in space-time. If you traveled back in time standing on earth you would find yourself in deep space as our solar system has moved on from that position. not to mention accounting for earth's orbit. This is why you would need a wormhole that way have 2 fixed points in spacetime. But the energy needed to maintain this would be more than our galaxy produces from every star it has.

Hate to say it but if aliens are here they are in our universe and they had to transverse a large distance to get here. And that is no small task even at faster than light travel it still takes a long time because of distance involved.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
no reason
edit on 29-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
He even argued that the "pyramids" were in the exact formation of Jupiter and 2 other big stars from that location on that night. Im not making that up, its straight from him.
He not only says that, he shows a side by side comparison and it sure looks like a match. This is from time index 46 seconds in his video showing Jupiter and four stars, before the video gets out of focus so they don't look triangular yet:

That looks like a match to me, doesn't it look like a match to you? The UAP is not in frame in that part of the video.

Just after that the video goes out of focus and that's when we start seeing the triangles.

I think your misunderstanding is that you think Mick's reference to Jupiter and stars that includes the main UAP, it doesn't. The main UAP has flashing strobes, like a standard aircraft has flashing strobes. It would take an utter moron to think Jupiter has flashing strobes, and that's not Mick. He isn't exactly sure what the thing is with flashing strobes. He says it could be a plane on it's way to Los Angeles, or a Chinese drone, or something like that, he doesn't say that's stars or planets. But the stars and Jupiter he says are probably stars and Jupiter and he shows a very convincing comparison shot that sure looks like a match.

After the video goes out of focus, he shows what's in the right pane below of three stars that are out of focus, and all three stars have a triangle shape, they don't have flashing strobes like the UAP does. It's the same bokeh effect as in the comparison video on the left part of the screen.

Now hit the reset button, realize you're not understanding what he says in this video, then watch this video and try to understand with an open mind, he's not saying what you seem to think he's saying:

Just Bokeh

Im telling you the guy is just looking for any reason to shoot stuff down even if it makes 0 sense.
I would say there is either some kind of miscommunication or you're lacking some comprehension skills. Watch the video and see if you can understand what he says in the video, it makes perfect sense.

edit on 2021529 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Two points:

First, The report confirms that these were, in factSolid Objects. That is hugely important! Solid objects MUST conform to the laws of physics...Or those laws will have to be re-written.

Second, the report states that the "spherical object" descended into the water, no debris was found at the point of entry, and that a submarine was unable to locate the object under the water.

Which brings to my mind the question, "was Both Active and Passive SONAR utilized?"

I can easily imagine how some sort of special absorbent coating could be employed to reduce, perhaps even eliminate returns from an active sonar "ping".

But cavitation alone, from an object entering the sea from the air should have made it a piece of cake for a modern submarine to locate and track.

The reports confirm they appear on radar, which should imply they where physical objects but it doesn’t outright confirm it. Slow down there.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Correct!

Another importabt note, this wasn't just the Omaha. There were at least 3 other Navy ships in the group being swarmed at the same time over the course of 3 days.

What's also interesting, is that we now know the Navy knows ALOT more than what we see here. Corbell dropped the news that since the NYT article.. the Navy has used the SNOOPIE teams.. and now the special COBRA team to come in and specifically catch and record data on this phenomena. Apparently the Cobra team was called in to the Omaha because the events escalated and continued.

So we know this.

-The objects can hover, fly, accelerate and decelerate for HOURS without battery recharges or refuels. Much longer than any known or even possible with known and classified drone tech.
-These specific objects can travel fast, and hover in the air, as well as underwater. The speed they have displayed underwater (based off radar) is beyond our tech.
-These objects resisted direct energy weapons, as well as an EW arsenal.
-These objects appeared and disappeared without any other known boats or subs in the area.
-A classified submarine search occurred and turned up nothing.

It's getting REALLY hard now for people to debunk this.

** One last thing.. it was CONFIRMED that the objects in question (despite Mick West arguing they may not be anymore) remain unidentified, and are included in the briefing report.

And yet nothing present has even inched forward the possibility of UFOs being operated by aliens across the stars as so many will see it.

Can anyone prove conclusively it’s not military tech? Saying it’s beyond physics implies you believe it’s magical, if you believe it’s been built by someone it’s tech and not breaking any “rules” just your understanding of them

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Can anyone prove conclusively it’s not military tech?

The " TicTac " with it's incedible speed was filmed 17 YEARS AGO. That in many cases would make it old technology.

So if that was man made technology, what is it actually being used for ? It still takes 4 hours to reach The ISS by conventiomal means.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The " TicTac " with it's incedible speed was filmed 17 YEARS AGO. That in many cases would make it old technology.

So if that was man made technology, what is it actually being used for ? It still takes 4 hours to reach The ISS by conventiomal means.

so what does that mean, to you?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

The same as most sensible people.

We just don't know the answer. That's why an investigation is occuring.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The same as most sensible people.

We just don't know the answer. That's why an investigation is occuring.

So to answer my question you responded to, you cannot conclusively prove this is not military tech. Thank you for affirming your beliefs.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So to answer my question you responded to, you cannot conclusively prove this is not military tech.

Can you prove it is ? I will answer that for you. NO.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So to answer my question you responded to, you cannot conclusively prove this is not military tech.

thanks for the moot conversation. Did you learn anything about yourself and how you process information?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

thanks for the moot conversation. Did you learn anything about yourself and how you process information?

I tell you what i did learn. Those who think whatever it is is actually man made, are living in cloud cuckoo land.
I will add you to that list.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I tell you what i did learn. Those who think whatever it is is actually man made, are living in cloud cuckoo land.

so why investigate as you suggest if we already know the answer? Could you provide some sources that confirm what you attest?

Thanks for putting me on a list, could you also quote where I stated what I did or didn’t believe?
edit on 30-5-2021 by Rob808 because: I’m on a list mom!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

so why investigate as you suggest if we already know the answer? Could you provide some sources that confirm what you attest?

Thanks for putting me on a list, could you also quote where I stated what I did or didn’t believe?

Let me ask you a serious question.

How do you know that these incidents are not also happening around the world and not being openly reported ?

If they are happening, would that be their military tech also ?

edit on 30-5-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So what are they Phage? UAPs were tracking and monitoring the ships, why would they need or want to make extraordinary maneuvering? What type of vehicle can fly and then dive into the water at 100+ knots? That seems rather extraordinary to me.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

you haven’t gotten back to me on my questions, why should I answer yours? Who is the “theirs” you are referring to?

How do you know that these incidents are not also happening around the world and not being openly reported ?

You haven’t answered any of my questions, why are you expecting me to answer yours? Who is the “theirs” you are referring to?
edit on 30-5-2021 by Rob808 because: I’m on my phone and can’t type with my fat thumbs!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

you haven’t gotten back to me on my questions, why should I answer yours? Who is the “theirs” you are referring to?

You haven’t answered any of my questions, why are you expecting me to answer yours? Who is the “theirs” you are referring to?

" Theirs " doesn't mean " Yours " Is that clear enough ?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

" Theirs " doesn't mean " Yours " Is that clear enough ?

If you’re looking to have your “serious” question discussed, then no. Was there ever an implication I was the owner or cause of this unknown phenomena?

I’m not sure if you’ve really outlined your position clearly other than you think I’m crazy for not agreeing with you, about something you won’t even specify.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join