It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell Releases Radar Footage Supporting Upside Down Pyramid and Trans-medium Craft Videos

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok back to this thread...

This is in reply to a few people (I wish ATS allowed you to "Tag" multiple people in the same post)

One of the biggest divides between people seeing potential extraterrestrial craft, vs. "we just dont know" or "military/easily explainable" is how they are digesting the evidence.

and what I mean by THAT, is, are you digesting all things occuring that we have evidence and reports of within the same incident individually? Or are you picking each piece of evidence apart from all the other pieces, and judging it on its individual merit?

1. Mick West and the "Jupiter, and Stars" explanation. To who it was that replied to me and said "doesnt it look correct" ad "he never said the MAIN object was Jupiter." My reply to that, is again as I described above, not taking the video by itself, but also taking the witness reports, as well as now the radar data WITH the video, and applying it to Mick Wests critique. Thankfully, a guy on Twitter replied to Corbells post with this radar system, and he posted the picture and details of the nightvision used in Corbells FIRST video and proved it did NOT have a triangular aperature, it has a CIRCULAR one, proving BUNKDEBUNK. The witness reports stated that the MULTIPLE objects that appeared in that night vision recording, we in fact not stars, but physical objects. Now we have multiple types of radar data confirmed for the incident proving again that they those other faint objects were not stars, so BUNKDEBUNK.

2. Continuing the point I was trying to make to start. They key difference is people trying to pick our problems with individual pieces of evidence, instead of putting all the evidence together in a picture. Its the equivalent of saying: At the charity ball, a lady was murdered with a 9mm pistol, everyone was thoroughly searched and the only person found with a 9mm pistol, was her date... However, he cannot be a suspect because.. you know.. anyone can have a 9mm pistol.. then you find out his fingerprints are on the bullet casings and you say.. well he couldve been the one who loaded the gun but didnt use it, or he couldve picked up the casing after... then you get evidence he has gunpowder residue on his wrist and tuxedo sleeve... but you say.. well he could have been in proximity to the shooter... then you can have your deputy give you witness testimony saying that they saw it happen and that he shot her... but then you say.. well eyewitness testimony is unreliable, and my deputy isnt always right.. then lastly you find out that the victim was recently discovered to be cheating on her date... and you then say.. "well people cheat all the time and dont end up dead so that means nothing""

You can throw out almost any and every piece of evidence of ANYTHING on their own individual merit, they only build a case TOGETHER

So what we have is:

1. Visual eyes on the boat reports that they saw multiple strange objects in the sky from Navy Shipmen.
2. Infrared camera footage of one of the objects going from air to sea.
3. Nightvision recording from a camera with circular aperture showing MULTIPLE upside down pyramids in the sky hovering near the ship.
4. 3+ types of radar data confirming speed, location, and duration of physical objects in the sky.
5. A Navy submarine with sensord was able to find no wreckage or anything of the transmedium craft.
6. This went on for 3-4 days and involved 9+ Navy wasrships in a 100mi radius.
7. Craft were resistant to directed energy anti-drone technology.
8. Craft stayed flying for in some cases 3+ hours.
9. To our knowledge, satellites, radar, advanced sensors.. there were no enemy subs or ships in the area, and it could not be determined where these craft came from and went to.
10. Upwards of 14 craft detected at one time.
11. Top of the house intelligence says everything we know says our adversaries do not have this capability. Top of the house intelligence says WE do not have this capability.

When you put it all of this together, there are really ONLY 2 options

1: One of our adversaries(China or Russia) has somehow VASTLY improved there capabilities beyond what our intel community has derived, and beyond what even our most secret stuff can do, on drastically lower budget than ours, and without the knowledge of our foreign spies and surveillance, and its technology that is almost REVOLUTIONARY to stealth, flight, and defense, likely even using materials and methods we dont have knowledge of.

2: These objects are from a higher intelligence elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
2020 report by UAP task force:

Shared very widely across the military intelligence community, the report includes an extraordinary photograph taken in late 2019 of a triangle-shaped UFO. The photo is reportedly “extremely clear,” and was taken by an F/A-18F fighter jet operating off the U.S. East Coast. According to the report, the triangle-shaped UFO reportedly came out of the ocean near a Navy ship and ascended upwards at a 90-degree angle, the Washington Examiner reported. Sources would give no further details on the incident.
At the time, the report “expressly stated that the potential for UAP to be ‘alien’ or ‘non-human’ technology was of legitimate consideration”.

Please see my link below for what this could have possibly been in my opinion:

www.eetasia.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

When you put it all of this together, there are really ONLY 2 options

3. As there is absolutely no real verifiable evidence that 10 of the 11 points raised are anything other than pure conjecture (I'll give you #1) then a 3rd option is that we are being fed baseless claims for some as yet unbeknownst purpose.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ahhhhhh....it’s starting to make more sense or senseless

(The accompanying paragraph from the website...is just regurgitation of what we have all already read about the pyramid.)

edit on 1-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
who buys into this crap? there is clearly an agenda here by the government which has to do with discrediting Ufology

i see nothing in these videos that makes me say: these are aliens!!!! nothing at all

edit on -05:00502021-06-01T18:50:34-05:002021TuesdayTuesday202130 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
who buys into this crap? there is clearly an agenda here by the government which has to do with discrediting Ufology

i see nothing in these videos that makes me say: these are aliens!!!! nothing at all

It could be they are US tech in which case they want to blame UFOs. That way they can keep the tech hidden from foreign countries. Here discuss some US patents that mat surprise you

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30

Not even the flashing strobe lights on the pyramid? I know some people say those flashing strobes look just like the flashing strobes on human aircraft, but if the aliens are millions of years more advanced than us, they could have flashing strobes too, right?

originally posted by: dragonridr
It could be they are US tech in which case they want to blame UFOs. That way they can keep the tech hidden from foreign countries. Here discuss some US patents that mat surprise you

The last person I expected to see promoting patents that violate the laws of physics is a physicist:

They are such nonsense that the patent office refused to grant them, that video even says so, until the Navy said, awwww, pretty please? And then they did, as if the Navy's pleading gives them any legitimacy. They look "not even wrong", more like this to me:

That said, some appear to be US tech, like this one appears to be technology that came from a batman balloon factory:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown?

Mellon says this one is NOT a US experimental craft though. He could be right, it's a balloon from the UK, so, probably not from the US. Now a mylar balloon breaking the laws of physics, a physicist should be impressed by that, it's more impressive than the patents!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Whatever your stake is in these photos/videos, be it a connection to Corbell or admitting just one of these could be identified might start to crumble your world... You have two types of visual evidence with the pyramid UFO. You have the shape of the object and characteristic strobing or flashing.

The shape of the UFO matches that of the aperture. As you can see with comparison between the two, the triangular aperture is also slightly rounded as with the pyramid UFO:

As it's already been shown, you can see the triangle appear focused on another object before it shifts back to focus on the airplane:

Toss out the triangular aperture portion since you're going to do your best to argue it's the actual shape of the object. What you can't do is question the strobing of the lights.

Compare the offset strobing in the original video to the offset strobing of various aircraft in the screenshots and video below. The lights flash facing out from the airplane and a split second later down creating the offset strobing:

Here's a video of various aircraft with strobing lights:
YouTube Video

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am anxiously awaiting the UAP report to be released by the DNI, however mundane or earth-shattering it may be. With that said, my thoughts keep going back to the pilot who claimed these objects were a regular phenomenon around the air base for at least two years.
In my opinion, if the government didn’t know what these objects were, they would be making every attempt to intercept, and possibly destroy them.
That’s why I’m convinced they DO know what they are, whether it’s secret tech, aliens, beings from other dimensions, or whatever else.
If China sent a fighter jet into our airspace, we would be all over it, yet our government seems to just shrug off these UAP’s.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You have to have fun sometimes dont you?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
So, I've had this theory for a while now. These objects can slip into and outside of our dimension. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Take atmospheric drag. If these objects can slip just outside of this dimension, they could then speed up, slow down, basically do whatever, and not be "in contact" with the physical laws here.

The one that 60 minutes did their report on, with the 2 fighter pilots, would be a great example, when the object had enough of them, it literally, slipped completely out of our dimension, then popped right back in, ~60 miles away.

Fred..

Some things have a surface structure of molecules, some things have a surface structure of atoms that don't coalesce into molecules. Some things can control this state at will. It goes on like this layer by layer. Think about that.

We think we know so very much and understand so very much of nature and its laws.. Chances are that we are on a completely wrong path for understanding how the universe works.. Pretty much everything is based on e=mc squared...what if it wrong...but right...but not all of it? For all we know these ufo pilots have studied the universe and its workings for a million years.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
Pretty much everything is based on e=mc squared...what if it wrong...but right...but not all of it?
E=mc² is not the right equation, that's been known since Einstein.

For example, the protons at the LHC have energy 7460 times greater than the energy calculated by the formula E=mc². So in that example, E=mc²gives the wrong answer, so it's not the right formula in that case.

Science Quiz #2: Is E=mc² right or wrong?

Now if the proton was at rest in your reference frame, then E=mc² works, but, that's a spacial condition and I think the majority of the protons in the universe are in motion with respect to our reference frame in which case E=mc² gives the wrong answer.

a reply to: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: dragonridr
I think the "spooks" are having lots of fun when they see how many people actually think Jeremy Corbell's bokeh is a "pyramid".

edit on 202162 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Relativity kind of throws mass out the window. you learn quickly mass is not the important part of the equation.

E=mc2 should actually be E=M2 C4 + P2 C2 P = momentum

E=MC2 is only correct for an object not in motion. Which makes it a lie because all objects are in motion through time and space.

Now for the speed of light if we remove mass from the equation we get E=PC. So mass doesn't even need to be in the equation just use momentum and energy. I am probably confusing people with equations but let's say you dont have to deal with rest mass and relativistic mass this way.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Jeremy Corbell says on Toronto news there are high definition 4k shots of UAP craft.

He's asked at 1:03

YouTube link

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Let's assume for a second these are plasma "blobs" that are made to dance and bob and boogie around a location, say like a several hundred mile radius in the Pacific off the coast of California.

From whence are the lasers that form "blobs" being projected?

If they are dipping below the horizon (under the ocean water) one would expect them to be above the horizon, and maybe significantly above the horizon.

Projecting from anywhere close to the Earth's surface will limit the effective area/radius of where the "plasma" blobs could appear to dance around due to the trigonometry formed between the laser source, apparent observers, and the curvature of the Earth. Refraction and atmospheric phenomonea can make objects *below* the horizon (WRT an apparent observer) visible, but this is not really a deterministic occurrence, based on weather and temperature and such. Unless we can now manipulate the weather pretty precisely, and because of the math of line of sight, expecting the laser sources circumscribing the area of the "blob" dance to be near the Earth's surface doesn't work.

Now let's move the prospective source of the lasers circumscribing the "blob" stage to be anywhere from several hundred feet to tens of thousands of feet above the Earth's surface. In other words, let's assume that the lasers emanate from an aircraft. Such a craft cannot be *too* far away in lat/lon from the apparent observers (i.e. the fleet) because of the same limitations of being nearer to the surface, curvature of the Earth. But then, if the source of the lasers are themselves craft, and they are within hundreds of miles of the Navy ships, such craft would themselves be detectable on radar. Also consider anything moving around within the Earth's atmosphere, a plane, a chopper, is subject to influence from wind/weather/atmospherics, and that uncertainty ought to make pretty apparent "jumps" in the movement of the "blobs" (amplified greatly by however far out the "blobs" are projected from the source) that is difficult to predict or control. So then are we assuming a stationary object, a balloon, dirigible, drone is project the "blobs"? What type of energy source then is driving these lasers? I presume megawatts of energy is required to orchestrate a fleet of "blobs" moving about for many hours bedazzling our apparent observers on the Navy ships. Are there many portable megawatt generators that can be outfitted on a balloon/dirigible/drone?

Finally let's move the prospective source of the lasers circumscribing the "blobs" from anywhere to a few miles to tens of thousands of miles above the Earth's atmosphere. In other words, let's assume they are low orbit or possibly even geosync satellites. This neatly sidesteps the issues of the Earth's curvature, our "blobs" can be made to dance around a much larger radius down on Earth, *and* we can now presume things like nuclear generators or other exotic energy sources, safely out of the Earth's atmosphere and not observable from people or planes near the surface, are in play. Mind you, the farther away from our apparent observers down on the Navy ships we float our laser generator, the inverse square law says we must increase our energy output, and this will even impact "perfect" lasers that are not radially leaking energy (i.e. very focused). Sounds great! But....now we've put an energy source generating large amount of energy out into the celestial heavens, meaning the radiation it generates is detectable by amateur astronomers, and detectable by foreign governments that would otherwise have no clue about the dancing and bobbing of our "blobs" a few hundred miles off the coast of the US. What might the appearance of laser sources blasting out many megawatt beams above Earth look like to instrumentation, astronomical detection devices, amateur astronomers, really anyone observing the heavens with something more sensitive than an optical telescope?

I am willing to accept the hypothesis of the "blobs" being projected plasms that dance around at the focus point of very powerful and advanced lasers. The plasma "blobs" could achieve fantastic feats of maneuverability. They could trick radar. They may even present very credible sightings to apparent observers.

My question is though: from where do these lasers originate? Where are they being produced from. The varying potential source locations I list above seem to form a paradox in my view. Either they are very close to the apparent observers, and not able to travel far afield, *or* they are very far away from the apparent observers, and must use so much energy as to be detectable by others far away from the apparent observers.

I've read quite a few supporting view points that the phenomenon could be plasma "blobs", but I have yet to read a satisfactory answer of from where/from what the lasers needed to produce the plasma might originate.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
I have news for you, this ain't no plasma ball:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown?

So where's the photo of the UFO defying the laws of physics, which some people have said a plasma ball at the end of a beam could do without defying the laws of physics. This is the photo we were shown to go along with that story.

I got more news for you, that ain't no plasma ball either.

Show the video of the object defying the laws of physics, then we can see if we need a plasma ball to explain the maneuvers. OK, Chad Underwood says this is the video of a UFO defying the laws of physics, the FLIR video, check out the acceleration at the end. Except as this graph shows, it has been moving to the left this whole time, so the left movement at the end is not any acceleration, it's continuation of the movement prior to that.

www.metabunk.org...

So maybe we should get some evidence of the phenomenon we are trying to explain, before we try to explain it. The evidence I am seeing shows two possibilities. Either
1. Numerous people who should be competent are pretending to be incompetent and believe optical illusions, or
2. Numerous people who actually are incompetent look at optical illusions and tell us they believe them.

Given those two options, I can't really swallow #2. I think there are competent people who should know better than to fall for the optical illusions, at least after having 14 years to analyze the video like Chad Underwood. John Greenewald made a video explaining his hypothesis about #1:

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening? Maybe they want us to think they are incompetent, says John Greenewald Jr.

There are some other interesting things to consider besides all the people pretending to believe optical illusions, or pretending to believe they can't ID a batman balloon or bokeh:

The leading spokesperson in this "let's get the government to disclose what they know" campaign is Lue Elizondo, who spent 20 years in counterintelligence, where spreading lies to confuse the enemy was in his job description. And now we hear all his emails have been destroyed:

Pentago n Destroyed E-mails Of Former Intelligence Official Tied To UFO Investigation Claims

So now we can't figure out which of the 9 different versions of events the pentagon told us are correct, none of which agree with Elizondo's version of events. It's prudent to be skeptical of all 10 versions if you ask me. But wait, there's more, if Elizondo being a psy-op expert with 20 years experience isn't unsettling enough, look at what the pentagon did. They shut down all external communication about UFOs from all branches, and required it all to go through one person, Susan Gough:

Gough’s background prior to commenting on UAPs for the Pentagon has not made her popular to many online UFO “‘D’isclosure” advocates. In 2003, she authored a Strategy Research Project where she wrote that the “orchestrated combination” of public diplomacy, psychological operations (PsyOps), and public affairs is the definition of what is called “strategic influence.” She adds that the “DoD needs someone with the appropriate position and authority to oversee the policy and to coordinate DoD strategic influence activities among DoD public affairs, military PSYOP, and other military information activities.”

This work involving PsyOps and public affairs concerns many that her message is based less on truth, and more focused on “strategically influencing” the general public.
If someone asks me if what has been going on since 2017 looks like a psy-op, my answer is affirmative. The key players like Elizondo and Gough certainly have the background for it, and asking pilots like Chad Underwood to support the operation for the security of his country doesn't seem like an off-limits notion to me, it's much easier for me to believe than trying to believe he actually can't understand why the video he made doesn't show any acceleration at the end. The UFO in Chad Underwood's video doesn't do anything a balloon can't do, and in fact the release form for the video mentions "balloons" in the subject matter! So I don't see a need to invoke plasma balls to explain his unimpressive video. I don't know what the UFO is, but, the behavior it shows in his video is quite boring, whatever it is, it could be a balloon for all I know, or it could be an alien space ship doing some really boring flying, about like a balloon would fly.

Underwood was a pilot flying off the west coast in 2004. Ryan Graves was a pilot flying off the east coast more recently and he said they saw UFOs on a daily basis for two years. Do you find it credible this would go on every day for two years and nobody got any videos of the UFOs? Again, I wouldn't try to invoke plasma balls to explain such a far fetched story as nobody ever bothered to get any video of these things which trespassed on training airspace every day for two years. Once you get some video of whatever he was seeing, then let's see if we can try to explain it.

edit on 202166 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Well, I figure the best way to get people to ignore testing of new aircraft is to convince them they are UFOs. This means that way they can dismiss their test flights and keep the aircraft capabilities secret. So yeah I could see the government faking UFOs it is in their best interest to do so.

Now another thing in favor of this is the fact they were released in the first place. If they were truly unknown aircraft those would have been classified because the last thing the military would do is release them to the public. They do the same when they get photos of China's J20 aircraft. They don't want them to know we are spying on them and don't want China to know they have access to their planes.

So you would have to wonder why release things that can be identified well to hide something else. The only other thing is they want someone to believe they are just incompetent but I can't really see a benefit there.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
As you said in another post, and as mentioned in Greenewald's video, "muddying the waters" has strategic value.

The only other thing is they want someone to believe they are just incompetent but I can't really see a benefit there.
While I do see the same signs of a psy-op that John Greenewald sees, I'm not sure we understand the motivations of "pretending to be incompetent". Greenewald's thoughts are that the idea might be to get adversaries of the US to underestimate the US. I can't say I'm sold on that reason, but whatever the reason, it does seem to have the signs of some kind of psy-op. Besides, what else are they going to use to muddy the waters, except things like balloons? If they identify them as balloons, then it doesn't muddy the waters, they have to pretend to not identify the balloons, like the batman balloon.

edit on 202166 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What better person than Jeremy Corbell to release these photographs and videos through. He doesn't create actual documentaries, he promotes his UFO/alien entertainment through his films as documentaries. But that's all the UFO/alien religious need. The government can remain indirectly involved in the background and sit back as Corbell releases and hypes these images as extraterrestrial. Continuing on this phenomenon and appeasing the believer crowd. They count on his credibilty among believers. He has some of the UFO/alien religious fanatics foolishly believing they have video of a pyramid spacecraft that is actually simply an aircraft flying overhead. Mission accomplished.

Then they come out later with an official statement that these objects aren't proof of anything alien in origin but they leave the door open for the possibility. Now shattering the hopes, helped by Corbells claims, that the government has to finally admit aliens are here. They aren't here of course, but the diehard believer has to find something in that statement that continues to support their own belief and they do. Just look at the silly threads started. Continuing to create a hidden agenda and conspiracy by the government/military. Mission accomplished again.

These officials aren't idiots. They're well versed in manipulation. If this is a smokescreen of some sort, look how little of an effort they have to put forth. All that has to be done is to sit back and slightly suggest something through someone that believers see as authoritive figure or leave the believer to suggest things themselves.
edit on 7-6-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

But...nowhere in my post did I claim the Tic Tac or Gofast or Gimbel or Wallac 'n Grommit or anything we've seen is, in fact, a laser generated "blob".

The point of my post was a thought exercise intended for those actually positing that theory to come out and defend their idea by proposing the logistics for how a laser that could generate a plasma ball could be staged and operated to make these objects dance about as they've been observed doing.

Yes, I agree with you that the image you're posting has to be a balloon. I also find the idea about perceived motion as an artifact of the camera gyroscopic and parallax compelling. But...aside from FLIR footage and pilot testimony, there are accounts of radar data from the Navy ships themselves about objects moving dozens of miles on a vertical axis in a split second. Those are not balloons. They're not birds. Something physical was painted by the ships' radar and made a return show up to the techs on the ship, and if you believe them, there were at times numerous bogies at once.

I think you have some solid theories that explain a subset of all "encounters" but that don't cover all the bases at once. Some of this data can be explained as miss-identification of prosaic sources, but not all of it.

I think my post should've been turned into it's own thread to avoid confusion, to give the "it's plasma balls!" crowd a chance to answer a legitimate question for how the theory of plasma ball decoys can be put into practice. My question still stands, and I will likely make a separate thread to hear how people feel it could be done. I have doubts but am really curious and open to be convinced.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join