It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell Releases Radar Footage Supporting Upside Down Pyramid and Trans-medium Craft Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lucidparadox

He literally stated it was a triangular lense affect and that the objects in the video, he is confirming to be Jupiter and stars.

Yes, he stated the shape was an artifact. He did not say the object was "Jupiter and stars." That makes no sense.

I dont know what to tell you Phage... he literally said exactly that. I posted the link to his tweet, and directly quoted it.

He even argued that the "pyramids" were in the exact formation of Jupiter and 2 other big stars from that location on that night. Im not making that up, its straight from him.

Im telling you the guy is just looking for any reason to shoot stuff down even if it makes 0 sense.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

The report confirms that these were, in fact Solid Objects. That is hugely important! Solid objects MUST conform to the laws of physics...Or those laws will have to be re-written.

Where is the confirmation of "solid" objects?

Consider what makes an object "solid".
Unless you can strike it with a hammer yourself you are entirely reliant on a sensing process which is giving a determinate forecast of the underlying EM probability at the desired location and time co-ordinates measured.

Solidity emerges out of the quantum world so if you have the Navy saying things like :

"Engineer the fabric of reality"

or talking about generating tuneable LIPF's like this
..all sweeping statements are off the table until more data is made available

To be honest im not sure how to answer that exactly. The people in the command center reported them as "solid" objects.

Im assuming so because:

1. They were seen with the naked eye, and nightvision
2. They were detected by multiple types of radar, in addition to the visuals, and if im not mistaken one of those new radar systems is a 3 dimensional radar. From what they explained about the radars, the object has to be solid and a minimum of 6ft in diameter.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

To be honest im not sure how to answer that exactly. The people in the command center reported them as "solid" objects.

Im assuming so because:

2. They were detected by multiple types of radar, in addition to the visuals, and if im not mistaken one of those new radar systems is a 3 dimensional radar. From what they explained about the radars, the object has to be solid and a minimum of 6ft in diameter.

You'd need to flesh out the assumptions...

The naked eye and nightvision cant determine solidity.
Radars can (and will) be spoofed.

edit on 28-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gnarkill1529

a reply to: Mantiss2021

First, The report confirms that these were, in factSolid Objects. That is hugely important! Solid objects MUST conform to the laws of physics...Or those laws will have to be re-written.

The description does not seem to indicate that any laws of physics were broken. That's a relief.

Also, radar can be spoofed.

So are you saying you believe that the radar signatures of that event are spoofed...would you go on the record with that belief? I'm just curious because we have never seen anything in realtime concerning radar data and while I agree it can be spoofed but the evidence is mounting that at least something unusual happened.

Well physics tells us i could use a laser to heat up a particular area in the atmosphere which indeed would show on radar.

www.sandboxx.us...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Your exactly right...HAARP comes to mind in that scenario...the only thing is in the radar plot they are tracking the movement of the objects. I'm not saying it's impossible to spoof moving objects but it isnt as easy as a stationary blip on radar.

There is even stories of Russian fighter jets spoofing our most advanced systems. The russians have very advanced elecronic warfare capabalities and it could be what is being seen but I'm not willing to say 100% that it is.

Also check out the USS cook incident a few years back to see where the Russians are when it comes to electronic warfare capabalities.

edit on 28-5-2021 by gnarkill1529 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2021 by gnarkill1529 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

Im assuming so because:

You'd need to flesh out the assumptions...

The naked eye and nightvision cant determine solidity.
Radars can (and will) be spoofed.

But at some point you gotta Occam's razor that man..
-Naked Eye
-Flir
-Night Vision
- 3 types of radar

Creating something that does all of that, that isn't "solid?" Yeah that's alot. I'm gonna go with solid object.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

But at some point you gotta Occam's razor that man..
-Naked Eye
-Flir
-Night Vision
- 3 types of radar

Creating something that does all of that, that isn't "solid?" Yeah that's alot. I'm gonna go with solid object.

Did you read about those LIPF's and how they work?
People have been talking about this type of tech since the noughties on the open web so I would guess they have better stuff now.

If you dont understand how LIPF type technology is relevant in context of none localised sensing of EM reflections (which you are using as the sole determination for solidity in your example) - you should probably keep an open mind until you do.

Here's the patent:
patents.google.com...

If you DO understand what is being suggested - list your objections why a beamed multidimensional volumetric image which emits a wide range of EM wavelengths (whilst also absorbing them) cannot spoof a remote EM sensor.

edit on 28-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Drogonridr and Jukidone are on the same page as me when it comes to these recent Navy sightings-I've been saying for years that type of UFO are directable plasma created by the military.
I posted this in another thread:

My take on a lot of the orb style UFOS are that most are some kind of plasma based "thing" possibly naturally occuring and influenced by electro magnetic fields-often seen near volcanos.

However,I think the recent spate around the US navy ships are part of a reseach project -essentially using the same phenomena but controlling it-or actually generatingw the plasma with directed energy.

Something like this:
www.forbes.com...

Everyone keeps saying these "things" are hundreds of years ahead of our tech-That only rings true if the objects are solid,powered vehicles.
If they are a form of plasma-The US Navy are well able to create and likley direct such phenomena at crazy speeds.

Lasers,if powerful enough, can generate plasma wherever the laser is focused.

Look at this similar technology-
www.militarytimes.com...
Freaking talking plasma balls...generated by-you guessed it-LASERS.
The article/video explains how lasers can superheat a "ball" of air,turning the electrons in that air into plasma.
So when you move that laser,when its focused at a certain range,that ball of plasma(which we see as a round light)is not moving across the sky-but the air at the point of focus of the laser is turned into plasma.

What does that look like from the ground/in a plane?

It looks like a ball of light moving across the sky at whatever speed you direct the laser...giving the impression of a moving "orb."

Multiple laser focus points would presumably be able to make a "fleet" of plasma balls.
This obviously has military applications-it could be used to make enemys think they are under surveillance/attack by an unknown force.
It can be used to crate false eyewitness reports,AND it shows up on radar.
Oh and another important point-plasma can be generated underwater,and using the above tech,I would say can be made to appear to zip around at crazy speeds underwater.Water doesn't stop lasers from working,it just "bends" their path slightly,which can be accounted for.

The Navy may be messing around with a Submarine mounted laser.

Knowing the above,this is what the Navy are testing/playing with IMO.
I would love the pentagon to reveal they have evidence of extraterrestrials-but if they have they will NEVER release such info due to national security-because of course its a bad move to show what you know(or do not know) to your earthly adversaries.

A whole lot of people are gonna be dissapointed when the pentagon report is released and is traditionaly ambigious and obfuscatory.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If these objects are ours, why doesnt Congress know about it?
Even Senators on intelligence committes have repeatedly stated that these are not ours and that we need to find out who/what is behind it.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
If these objects are ours, why doesnt Congress know about it?
Even Senators on intelligence committes have repeatedly stated that these are not ours and that we need to find out who/what is behind it.

This is my issue as well. Its one thing to lie to public, but to EXPLICITY lie to congress and senate in specialized psyops briefings is something else. I know NSA lied straight up about blanket surveillance and collection, but if all this UAP business is a big psyop, many congress people who have put their credibility on the line complaining about UAP will be very PISSED off that they were used in such a way. If it turns out that this is secret US SAP craft(s), and that congressed was SPECIFICALLY briefed that they weren't ours, when they were the whole time...that won't just go away like the surveillance issue.

It seem like this would back-fire on the SAP folks, only highlighting the problems with SAP. And motivating more people to get involved in trying to leak SAP info.
edit on 28-5-2021 by aairman23 because: spelling

edit on 28-5-2021 by aairman23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm still a little disappointed that they're just 6' in diameter. But it's very interesting nonetheless. The UFO I saw was huge, more like 80' to 100' from one side to the other.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

138 knots is pretty quick for a frigate bird.

“ :33 138 knots. Holy #. They’re going fast.... ”

I agree, it was like ...so what.... 138 knots = 158.808 miles per hour

There’s all kinds of conventional aircraft that can exceed that.

Mention their speed is over 868.976 knots (1000mph), then I’ll be impressed. Even then, we have aircraft into the Mach speeds.

Overstated excitement in mentioning ..Holy # (crap) ...caught up in the craze of UAP’s...imo

edit on 28-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I agree, it was like ...so what.... 138 knots = 158.808 miles per hour There’s all kinds of conventional aircraft that can exceed that

Peregrine Falcon's can fly at 200 mph.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm still a little disappointed that they're just 6' in diameter. But it's very interesting nonetheless. The UFO I saw was huge, more like 80' to 100' from one side to the other.

How did you measure it?

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No way the most powerfull military on the planet is clueless about what is flying around their fleets or what is creating those radar signatures.

Seems like a huge safety concern worth finding out, Bet they did.

Total lack of interest in these objects besides tracking and observing them.

I am leaning towards it being a secret project , in safe US waters , using the fleets as test subjects.

People make better test subjects if they are not informed and act like their natural selves.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If the sphere is 6 deep in diameter, it would have to weigh more than 58,000 pounds or it would float. Imagine the inertia of a 58,000 pound object, moving at 135 knots, stopping on a dime. With out airfoils, the energy requirements would be immense.
edit on 28-5-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I don't know...that's a lot of testing. 2004 tic tac, 2015 east coast USA 2 years everyday or something like that apparently, 2019 Navy warships swarmed. All this secret testing on an unsuspecting branch of your own military seems excessive and dangerous. Also if China and Russia knows it's not theirs you have let the cat out of the bag with your new super weapon. The entire planet knows whether they care or not.

I think it is safe to say the biggest limiting factor in current fighter jets is the monkey driving up front. Get rid of him and your jet plane can sustain a higher G-load indefinitely making it more maneuverable, taking it a step further you create something without wings that out performs anything currently out there not being limited by the pilot. Sure the Gringos might have a new super top secret craft (not a peep from the USAF). If rather than remote control it uses A.I. then yes I can see them possibly...maybe...testing on another unsuspecting branch for real world effectiveness, computer simulations can only get you so far I would think. Again though this much testing on an unsuspecting branch of your own military seems excessive.

Its possible these things are otherworldly, it's also possible they are man made. Although for me, based on flight crew reports and the other info we have I'm slightly leaning on the former.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So, I've had this theory for a while now. These objects can slip into and outside of our dimension. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Take atmospheric drag. If these objects can slip just outside of this dimension, they could then speed up, slow down, basically do whatever, and not be "in contact" with the physical laws here.

The one that 60 minutes did their report on, with the 2 fighter pilots, would be a great example, when the object had enough of them, it literally, slipped completely out of our dimension, then popped right back in, ~60 miles away.

Fred..

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh

originally posted by: LSU2018

How did you measure it?

Best guesstimation. It was hovering silently just over the tree line across the street from our house in 1988. I know for certain that it wasn't small.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Getting false returns or returns from clutter or countermeasures with radar is reasonably easy. "Spoofing" where you create a return where something real doesn't exist and having that maintain a cohesive track for long periods of time is basically the stuff of equations only. Range and doppler gate lead out etc. take an inordinant amount of foreknowledge of the sensor and waveform you are spoofing and absolutely cannot spoof two different sensor types at the same time to where there is a continuous track.

IR can be spoofed pretty easily as far as shape and intensity, but you cannot put something there that doesn't have an actual physical presence in the same space. Its a passive sensor -- it just receives. If you are doing that, whatever maneuvers you are seeing are essentially real with some kind of real object even if it looks different that what you are seeing.

The idea of heating a plasma blob into any kind of meaningful shape is a thing of equations only as well. EM doesn't go out a certain amount and then decide to interact with the atmosphere. It's just a focused wavefront that keeps on going forever. Even if you Somehow 'crossed the streams' and 'triangulated' a series of beams, you don't get to manage all of the constructive and destructive interference into a meaningful shape.

In theory, you could pre-launch something like chaff and have it in some formation like a frame or semi-rigid material, but again how do you make it maneuver in a meaningful way and if it could, then why not just fly the thing.

I don't want to say impossible, but lots of you are throwing around 'spoofing' like it's some kind refined thing. It's not.

False returns from debris, birds, bees etc. are real, but don't generally appear like a crisp triangle in IR while you are also tracking them with radar and typically are easy to understand for an operator or get somebody to take a closer look. These events were hours long.

These people know what they are doing and know how to interpret multi-platform integrated sensor information. They aren't a bunch of rubes looking at Venus and wondering wtf. Sometimes it makes a lot more sense to just say it is probably a real craft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join