It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell Releases Radar Footage Supporting Upside Down Pyramid and Trans-medium Craft Videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The other thread about the announcement got derailed and off topic and a new one with the focus of what was actually released was requested, so here we go!

Love him or hate him, his beard, or his style... Jeremy Corbell once again delivers an AUTHENTIC video filmed by US Navy Shipmen on the USS Omahah on July 15th 2019.

This video is a follow up to the upside down pyramids video and trans medium craft recorded on the same ship.Details below...

twitter.com...

jeremycorbell
Verified
US Navy warships were swarmed by UFOs; here is RADAR footage from that event series.

This footage was filmed in the Combat Information Center of the USS Omaha on July 15th 2019 in a warning area off San Diego. This RADAR data release shows four clips; multiple unknown targets. Some of the unknown targets drop off RADAR in this footage. At the height of the contacts - there were at least fourteen unknowns observed at one time. The event series reached a crescendo with one of the unknown targets entering the water at 11pm. No wreckage found. None of the unidentified craft were recovered.

This is corroborative sensor data demonstrating a significant UFO event series - where unknowns were swarming US Navy warships. This type of cross-platform information verification is both unique and rare in the pursuit of the UFO mystery.

TRANSCRIPTION
Go to ExtraordinaryBeliefs.com

DATE / TIME
July 15th 2019 between the hours of 9-11pm PST

DETAILS
* Minimum 14 targets.
* Minimum 6ft in diameter - solid mass.
* Varying speeds from 40 kts - 138 kts (46 mph - 158 mph).
* Flight lasting longer than an hour.
* Unknowns were self-illuminated.
* Launch or landing points were unable to be determined.
* Unknown vehicles picked up on more than two types of RADAR.
* Still images of this footage were included in the May 1st, 2020 UAPTF intelligence briefing.
* It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft appeared to be transmedium capable, and were observed descending into the water without destruction.
* It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft could not be found upon entry to the water - that a submarine was used in the search - and recovered nothing.
* This footage is unclassified.
* Craft remain unidentified.

Here is the transcript from the new video:

TRANSCRIPTION

:01 “OOD if you can write a general LAT/LONG of where we’re at.”

:03 [faint voice] “We do have some X-band RADAR tracks…”

:05 “Yes Sir.”

:06 “And then… the number of contacts you’ve got. Get the course and speed meters off 'em.”

:09 “Copy.”

:10 “You know what I mean? In relative position to us. And bearings. Might be helpful too.”

:15 “Eyes up.”

:16 “Eyes down.”

:18 [intercom] “CSM TAO, maintain track, maintain track as best you can.”

:24 “Track 781 just sped up to 46 knots. 50 knots. Closing in.”

:33 “138 knots. Holy #. They’re going fast. Oh, it’s turning around.”

:36 “That one’s pretty much perfectly zero zero zero relative, right?”

:39 “Yeah.”

:40 “263 at 3 miles. 55 knots, speed.”

*OOD (Officer of the deck) / CSM (Combat System Manager) / TAO (Tactical Action Officer)

This directly refutes the skeptics *cough* Mick West *cough* that claimed these lights were simply "Venus" and "Stars" and "Balloons"

We also had confirmation that these objects WERE in fact in the air for hours outperforming any known drone capabilities, and Corbell also confirmed that certain objects over the course of the 3-4 days, we attempted to be taken down by electronic warfare weapons and those weapons were completely ineffective.

The Pentagon has already responded and confirmed the authenticity of the video.

Corbell elaborated that the video was recorded on Navy issued devices by the Navy's "SNOOPIE" and "COBRA" teams (dedicated teams specifically tasked with recording serious incidents).

DISCUSS!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm beginning to believe who ever left earth long ago have maybe decided to see how earthlings are doing these days.

I am a firm believer though that any spacecraft from outerspace would have the capacity to be not seen with any of our current spy machines. That I truly believe in. Also, maybe the Aliens are breeding somewhere here on Earth, that could be a possibility too.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Two points:

First, The report confirms that these were, in factSolid Objects. That is hugely important! Solid objects MUST conform to the laws of physics...Or those laws will have to be re-written.

Second, the report states that the "spherical object" descended into the water, no debris was found at the point of entry, and that a submarine was unable to locate the object under the water.

Which brings to my mind the question, "was Both Active and Passive SONAR utilized?"

I can easily imagine how some sort of special absorbent coating could be employed to reduce, perhaps even eliminate returns from an active sonar "ping".

But cavitation alone, from an object entering the sea from the air should have made it a piece of cake for a modern submarine to locate and track.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Hate to say it but any amount of data will never be enough for some. As I was in the military as well, I can say for certain they have mutiple types a data signatures because that just how the military works. If people think this radar plot is the only thing they have on this event people are dead wrong.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Correct!

Another importabt note, this wasn't just the Omaha. There were at least 3 other Navy ships in the group being swarmed at the same time over the course of 3 days.

What's also interesting, is that we now know the Navy knows ALOT more than what we see here. Corbell dropped the news that since the NYT article.. the Navy has used the SNOOPIE teams.. and now the special COBRA team to come in and specifically catch and record data on this phenomena. Apparently the Cobra team was called in to the Omaha because the events escalated and continued.

So we know this.

-The objects can hover, fly, accelerate and decelerate for HOURS without battery recharges or refuels. Much longer than any known or even possible with known and classified drone tech.
-These specific objects can travel fast, and hover in the air, as well as underwater. The speed they have displayed underwater (based off radar) is beyond our tech.
-These objects resisted direct energy weapons, as well as an EW arsenal.
-These objects appeared and disappeared without any other known boats or subs in the area.
-A classified submarine search occurred and turned up nothing.

It's getting REALLY hard now for people to debunk this.

** One last thing.. it was CONFIRMED that the objects in question (despite Mick West arguing they may not be anymore) remain unidentified, and are included in the briefing report.
edit on 27-5-2021 by Lucidparadox because: *

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Very interesting videos.
I am of the belief that these craft are extraterrestrial in origin, just for the specific reason they could not be identified by the advanced sensors and crew of a USN warship.
I don’t believe that any other country on earth would have more advanced vehicles than the US military.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

In recent months, we’ve been learning more about U.S. military sightings of unknown aerial phenomena (UAPs), including strange spherical unidentified flying objects sighted by the U.S. Navy that defy knowledge and could be seen plunging into the ocean.

And now, a journalist knowledgeable about these matters claims that the Navy has also detected bizarre underwater crafts capable of traveling “hundreds of knots” beneath the sea.

Could it be that these underwater objects and UFOs are somehow connected?

According to Washington Examiner journalist Tom Rogan, who was appearing on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News program to speak about UFOs, the U.S. Navy has detected strange anomalies both in the air and underwater – including inexplicably fast crafts found via sonar that appear to be rapidly shooting through the ocean depths.

So far, it would be premature to conclude that these belong to extraterrestrials, but the technology far outpaces any that belongs to the major militaries of the world.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

This directly refutes the skeptics *cough* Mick West *cough* that claimed these lights were simply "Venus" and "Stars" and "Balloons"

Are you talking about the "pyramid" video? Because Mick West claimed no such thing about it. Nor did he make that claim about the video which seems to show an object entering the water.

In any case, the radar reports don't seem to indicate any extraordinary maneuvering.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

First, The report confirms that these were, in factSolid Objects. That is hugely important! Solid objects MUST conform to the laws of physics...Or those laws will have to be re-written.

The description does not seem to indicate that any laws of physics were broken. That's a relief.

Also, radar can be spoofed.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are you talking about the "pyramid" video? Because Mick West claimed no such thing about it. Nor did he make that claim about the video which seems to show an object entering the water.

In any case, the radar reports don't seem to indicate any extraordinary maneuvering.

Yes he did, he still has it pinned on his Twitter page.

twitter.com...

New Night Vision video, including military grade, shows triangles. Indicating the "Pyramid" UFO is just some points of light, like a plane

Lights in the video are identified: Jupiter and some stars.

It was INITIALLY unidentified, UAP, maybe not now

t.co...

He literally stated it was a triangular lense affect and that the objects in the video, he is confirming to be Jupiter and stars.

Mick West also argued with me on Twitter about it saying " what are the chances the objects are in the same pattern as the planet and the stars"

link   
In all these military releases, I can't believe there's nothing about attempting to communicate with the craft. There's so much they are keeping from us.

How about sampling some of the ocean water where it dived in.

link   

The description does not seem to indicate that any laws of physics were broken. That's a relief.

I think since they shortened the radar scan to 10 miles this looks like they were tracking frigate birds or something like that.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

138 knots is pretty quick for a frigate bird.
edit on 5/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

He literally stated it was a triangular lense affect and that the objects in the video, he is confirming to be Jupiter and stars.

Yes, he stated the shape was an artifact. He did not say the object was "Jupiter and stars." That makes no sense.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

138 knots is pretty quick for a frigate bird.

I agree but in dives i know falcons and eagles have clocked in at over 200 mph. Not sure about frigate birds but notice the one time they have a speed increase its very short like a bird diving maybe??

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Nowhere in my post did I even suggest that the objects referred to in the OP quoted report defied any of the laws of physics. I confirmed that these, particular, objects were solid, and thus we can conclude that they would have to adhere to the laws of physics.

To claim that I stated, or even inferred, anything else is rhetorically disingenuous.

However, it must be noted that other reports, previously detailed, and related to information being released through these sources Have stated that other observed UAP's have demonstrated flight capabilities which exceed our current technology and perhaps even known physics, as applicable to solid aircraft.

And yes, Phage, I am aware that radar can be spoofed.

In fact, back when the "Tic-Tac" video was first reported on ATS, I was one of the first to suggest that the technology being displayed might very well be the result of an experimental weapons system capable of generating a visual target that could be confirmed by trained pilot in synchronization with electronic spoofing of EW and targeting systems.

Oddly, it was not long after I made that post, under my previous username, that I found my access to ATS inoperable: Not suspended, not banned, just not functional. ATS apparently was not longer recognizing Xfinity as a valid carrier.

Such is life!

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So are you saying you believe that the radar signatures of that event are spoofed...would you go on the record with that belief? I'm just curious because we have never seen anything in realtime concerning radar data and while I agree it can be spoofed but the evidence is mounting that at least something unusual happened.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

The report confirms that these were, in fact Solid Objects. That is hugely important! Solid objects MUST conform to the laws of physics...Or those laws will have to be re-written.

Where is the confirmation of "solid" objects?

Consider what makes an object "solid".
Unless you can strike it with a hammer yourself you are entirely reliant on a sensing process which is giving a determinate forecast of the underlying EM probability at the desired location and time co-ordinates measured.

Solidity emerges out of the quantum world so if you have the Navy saying things like :

"Engineer the fabric of reality"

or talking about generating tuneable LIPF's like this
..all sweeping statements are off the table until more data is made available

edit on 28-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Star wars pew pew pew pew pew

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

its more tsfivv!! but yeah.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join