It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

STAGGERING! Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said early in 2020 that Covid-19 was an "exercise".

I remember Qanon followers being stunned by Pompeo's statement, including some in this thread.

But it didn't get any recognition elsewhere in social media, or conservative circles.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Aware of it but not all of it. Thanks for the links.

BONUS flashback:
Indictment of Ayahuasca Kingpin Ties Bronfman and Epstein Sex Cults to Silicon Valley’s Mind War

Honolulu, HI (Dec. 13, 2019)–A Hawaii grand jury has indicted the leading U.S. trafficker of the hallucinogenic drug called “'___'”–the “God Molecule” (a.k.a., “ayahuasca”)–on charges of forgery and theft of a religious property stolen from the authors of this report and the Hawaiian people.

The arrest of Paul J. Sulla, Jr., a kingpin in the racket, raises new evidence tying the NXIVM and Epstein sex cults to a ‘Dark Enlightenment’ movement poisoning people globally while challenging the world’s religions and spiritual disciplines.

The ayahuasca crime syndicate is centered in Hawaii and New Mexico, largely supplied by Sulla’s operation on the Big Island, repeatedly neglected by the FBI and enabled by the DEA. In fact, new evidence links the recent emergence the '___'-like drug, and widespread popularity of the ‘religious tea’ falsely presumed to be coming from Brazil, to the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Bronfman's (União do Vegetal) Ayahuasca cult "church"

5 Brass Horse Rd Sante Fe, NM (GMap)

Controversy Brews Over Church's Hallucinogenic Tea Ritual

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
What is really staggering is that this is based on the word of one Dr. Derick Knauss, yet it seems nobody has actually been able to locate this expert.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So after 30 more days in jail, Barnett will no longer believe the election was STOLEN by/for Joe Biden?

What is the DOJ doing to the poor guy?

It's a shame how out-of-touch with Reality our DOJ/WhiteHouse/Congress is.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Saagar lays out the gain-of-function morphology from Wuhan lab..

edit on 12-4-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust
What is really staggering is that this is based on the word of one Dr. Derick Knauss, yet it seems nobody has actually been able to locate this expert.

I was going to start a thread on the subject until a quick search revealed that it's been circling since late January on conspiracy sites only.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

STAGGERING! Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said early in 2020 that Covid-19 was an "exercise".

I remember Qanon followers being stunned by Pompeo's statement, including some in this thread.

But it didn't get any recognition elsewhere in social media, or conservative circles.

Worth watching the original Rat Fauxci's mouth when chayna is brought up.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I can think of one really big reason we haven't seen the hammer drop yet, and it's scary.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Already been debunked in another thread here, and here's a quote from another forum:

Howdy, Joe. I've been digging around, trying to find out where this came from.
The Archive.is screenshot/link you provided, I went digging after.
joerizoliopinions.onlinegroups.net...

If an old woman like me can remember this, certainly those astute enough to post daily on this board would also have remembered? Or not.

And this is why I rarely post, and I certainly don't do it for a penny. Maybe for a pound of flesh, though. To all of you I am just a nobody who again, rarely posts, but you claim the lurkers are important. I await accusations of that 5-letter word that gets tossed around sometimes. Back to the shadows, but I am watching.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Apr 12 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote/added link

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Dear President Trump, please do not contest the results of the fake election, or something bad will happen, and planet Earth will regret it. Thanks a bunch, The Cabal

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There are Ayahuasca get-aways in Florida. I saw one in Orlando; sort of a Disneyland for adults.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

www.sciencedaily.com...

Appears she's correct in that some studies have found a link between cynicism and dementia.

edit on 12/4/21 by Grenade because: edited he to she for reasons that will become apparent.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
4 Clips on the twit of an interesting interview of what might have been on the evergiven-evergreen.

What is interesting is the recap of certain meetings post blockage.

For those on Telegram

Not really related...

edit on 12-4-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
It says: "People with high levels of cynical distrust may be more likely to develop dementia, according to a new study."

And it doesn't change the fact that this is what many q followers in these threads are displaying, while the skeptics, which I guess they incorrectly called cynics, are not.

ETA: And cherokeetroy is a she, FYI.

edit on 12-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

More corroborating evidence from the three studies linked in this article:

www.patrickholford.com...

I don't see the people participating in this thread as cynical at all. They're collaboratively researching and trying to make sense of this puzzle. The only people i see them doubting are proven liars and shills.

Apologies to cherokeetroy, irrespective of gender she's still made a good point.

Finally, this thread is exactly what ATS is all about, those trying to purposely derail and destroy clearly have an agenda.
edit on 12/4/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Depends on your mentality, the minions of orthodoxy are going to have a real problem with ego death.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'll make an appointment with Graham Hancock.🤪 I'm not against it but prefer a trusted source with me.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

www.sciencedaily.com...

Appears she's correct in that some studies have found a link between cynicism and dementia.

Who in their right mind would believe that ****?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join