It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
It's happening lads

Cicada invasion: After 17 years underground, billions to emerge this spring

I love when cicadas come out....happy my kiddos will be able to experience it this year.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So it wasn't the IED that sent some of my friend bones threw my face that caused my PTSD, it was being called "Gents" in Boot Camp. Huh learn something stupid everyday.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I don't know much about MKNAOMI, I stumbled onto those links because I what I was really looking for is more info on the allegations that scientists with John Hopkins are researching human consciousness in order to interface it with deep state AI

Turn On, Tune In, Drop A Tab: Johns Hopkins Opens New Psychedelic Research Center

Johns Hopkins Medicine is launching a psychedelic research center with the help of 17 million dollars from private donors.

source

The Johns Hopkins Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research is leading the way in exploring innovative treatments using psi***ybin. The molecular structure of p*****ybin, a naturally occurring psychedelic compound found in 'magic mushrooms,' allows it to penetrate the central nervous system and the scientific and medical experts are just beginning to understand its effects on the brain and mind and its potential as therapeutics for mental illnesses.

source
edit on 12-4-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Did President Trump know what we knew from 2015 thru Jan 19, 2021?

I'm sure he was in sync with us before 1.20.2017. Afterwards...maybe not.

Similarly to how I hope God is not all-knowing and all-powerful, part of me hopes President Trump was kept in the dark, or lied to, by his advisors.

He knew exactly what he needed to know when he needed to know it. Nothing more and nothing sooner. Intuitively, yes, he is exceedingly intuitive, but the "enemy" is far more sophisticated then most grasp.

Foreknowledge = plans = enemy help, so the awareness comes in the moment on most things, never sooner.

Also, much changed as a result of the actions taken from 2016 on. Including our collective input, which, altered many battles and impacted the war in our favor. The goal was the least damage possible, consider The Rona impact was a net positive given the alternatives. Most is hidden, and, as we know from Warriors reQuest, most of his efforts were buried by both the government goons and the media goons. So hidden is both by design and default.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Judging by comments there is already a line.

That needs to be in Bourbon.... I am sure I hear someone naming their brand of Scotch.....Hope doesn't come in a bottle though but celebrations do. Lets hope we get to drink from that cup.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

So it wasn't the IED that sent some of my friend bones threw my face that caused my PTSD, it was being called "Gents" in Boot Camp. Huh learn something stupid everyday.

I hope you can forgive those who have no idea what you went thru. Blessings on you to find calm and happiness to live within from here till eternity. Thank you very much for caring to serve to preserve freedom for all.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
On the US debt clock Silver and Gold have both just taken another jump equivalent to a fortnight's usual rise in 4 hours!

Dollar to GOLD ratio went from 36,783 to 36,993
Dollar to SILVER ratio went from 5,153 to 5,186 (usually moves 2 to 3/day)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is surely NO COINKYDINKY!

The video linking the MARKERS 11.3 and 11.4 to sections and pages in the DoD Law of War book that troy linked here was posted on April 9th.

It postulated that:
a) 11.3 and 11.4 markers link to sections 11.3 and 11.4 of Law of War,
b) That KU posts 1130 to 1139 link to section 11.3 of Law of War,
c) That KU posts 1140 to 1149 link to section 11.4 of Law of War.

Checking On this Day in our spreadsheet, I find that:
1) Posts #1130 to #1139 are timestamped April 11th to April 12th, a 3 year DELTA to yesterday/today!
2) Posts #1140 to #1149 are timestamped April 12th to April 15th, a 3 year DELTA to today thru Thursday!

The fact that the video highlighted the DoD Law of War super proof 2 days before it became 3 year delta relevant highlights to me that the video was a Q team product.

This also indicates that we should be looking for news of John Podesta's arrest (11.4 marker).

ETA
3) Posts #1150 to #1159 re timestamped April 15th, a 3 year DELTA on Thursday!
4) Posts #1160 to #1169 (Marker 11.6 = Huma Indicted) are timestamped April 15th to April 17th, a 3 year DELTA to Thursday thru Saturday!
a) April 17th wast start of 3 day Bay of Pigs war and is also Prince Phillip's funeral.

Think of the Markers 11.3 thru 11.6 pointing to the events that fulfil sections 11.3 to 11.6 of Law of War rather than specific dates for each marker.

edit on 12-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If you haven't woken up by now, you were never supposed to

Elite Marine “10th Mountain 1st Marine CPSD Marine QVIR”

Whiplash347

Forwarded from The Patriot

Exactly! Webcams down, fence taken down around the white house, but heard the USSS is there to "help with riot control."😉
Oh, and just saw a video of hundreds of Antifa on the streets in DC. Go figure.

Q post 4414

EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout
[continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st
Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations
under guise of citizen riot control.

RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
CASTLE_ROCK
Q
Now look at Red 4 and then read this link....
adrenogate.net...

edit on 13-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Whiplash347
THIS IS EVERYTHING Q HAS SHOWN US & WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT.
REVERSING 1871 ACT OF ENGLAND

GEORGE is highlighting April 16.
It is the day Joe will fail in his press conference with Japanese Leader.

VK's Spotify list has the Song Title "April 16th"

So i can not think of any other more important days in American History together

April 16 The Day Abe Lincoln signed the Compensated Emancipation ACT ending Slavery

Just so happens April 17 1961 is the 3 Day War known as the Bay Of Pigs.

April 18 1983 was the Bombing on U.S Embassy in Beirut killing 63 people.
Also a very big uprising from Bostonians.

April 19 Patriots Day(Lexington & Concord)
Isn't this also Boston Marathon?
Isn't this where they run near the Boston Shipyards?
Wasn't Mr Pool showing this too?
Boston Naval Yards
Bunker Hill
USS "Constitution"

April 20 - 150th anniversary of the 1871 Act of England. This has been reversed
Since the Act of 1871 which established the District Of Colombia, we have been living under The UNITED STATES CORPORATION which is owned by certain International Bankers and aristocacy of Europe & Britain
I dont know exactly what is going to happen in these days but with the riots beginning this is it. The Storm Is Upon Us folks The 34, Dams, Buildings, The Systematic Destruction Of The Old Guard. Quantum Systems etc. #DarkToLight

Also..

I know we are changing Calendars. Is Mr Pool saying we are changing Seasons?

twitter.com...

17 places have been announced here.
I know 12 National Guard Activations means Insurrection Act can be activated.
See what Mr Pool showed.
Knew the riots were coming.

Breaking911

BREAKING: BLM protests have been announced for Brooklyn Center, Minn., Seattle, NYC, Portland, Berkeley, LA, Milwaukee, Omaha, Kansas City, Washington D.C., Fort Lee, N.J., Hoover, Alab., Fort Wayne, Ind. - @MrAndyNgo

t.me...

April 8 - 18th.
10 Days of Darkness.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

It doesnt matter if its a ridiculous hoax.

this ridiculous hoax has launched , several congressional investigations and condemnations, hundreds of msm articles, millions of followers, countless tshirt sales, a gorillion memes and a cultural shift bringing wild fringe conspiracy theories into the mainstream.

whats not to love?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DEPT OF DEFENSE LAW OF WAR MANUAL
Here is the downloadable PDF version (700+ pages)
Maybe a good idea for all to keep a copy handy offline.
Tip: focus on just reading text (don't stop & read footnotes/reference links)

Section 1 = Jus in bello / Jus ad bello (Just War Theory)

LAST RESORT PRINCIPLE MIRROR
1 What the MSM painted as defeat after defeat...
2 Is documented, public attempts proving every peaceful remedy tried.
3 Then add the TIME article on Feb 4:
The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

- Epidemic leads to local officials making changes to local election laws
- Audits & traditional safety measures unable to effectively cope with changes
- DOJ sent observation teams/publicly claims issues should be dealt with locally
- Team Trump collected & presented witness evidence to local commissions
- Team Trump sent appeals & evidence to state courts to appeal/open discussions
- TX & other states legally submitted appeal to Supreme Court (denies request)
- Pence / Jan 6 Capitol stuff changes public narrative
- Team Trump appeal to Supreme Court (denied request to hear case)

This video is well laid out & offers solid proof:
- to show post in post comments have great meaning
- to read this document for a heads up on possible things to come (more calm)
- to use past finds here to expand his finding (more links)
- to re-dig & possibly expand old findings here using pages / legal markers

For example:
POST 803 & POST 807 both connect to FEDERAL RULES OF EVIDENCE law
Rule 803 Exceptions to Rule against Hearsay
Rule 807 Residual Exception

807 was updated Dec 1, 2019, and was used by Ds to push impeachment
Wuhan case arriving in US as NP un-delays the impeachment trial in Jan 2020

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
On the US debt clock Silver and Gold have both just taken another jump equivalent to a fortnight's usual rise in 4 hours!

Dollar to GOLD ratio went from 36,783 to 36,993
Dollar to SILVER ratio went from 5,153 to 5,186 (usually moves 2 to 3/day)

Who do you think is driving the speculation in Gold and Silver to drive up the prices so rapidly.
And why?

edit on 13-4-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Something must really be up with the Markets and crypto. I have never seen Twit have this kind of post on my sidebar? Im not a market person, but as we have seen a lot of those that we track on telegram and such have been pointing at it hard lately.
Maybe one of you with a better eye for this sort of things might understand this better? Or get a better read from it? IS it a panic on their end?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: dashen

I saw somewhere today that there could be a BILLION cicadas per square mile in the US this summer.

Wtf.

Almost sounds Biblical, Locust and Pestulants? I know the word was something like that... The will sure flip some folks out

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

first and foremost, i'm sorry for what you went through, and sorry for your loss. nothing can overstate the horrors of a situation like that and i hope you've been able to get some support and help to get through it.

but.. i don't believe the measure being taken has anything to do with PTSD. you may find it silly but i would assume there's some logical reasoning and underpinning to it that's not all bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

First thanks.

Secondly, no I don't buy that. There is no reason other than political optic for this kind of crap. If I yelled to a group of Marines: " Take cover Lads", no one is going to care about the name being used, they will be concerned about the take cover part.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

First thanks.

Secondly, no I don't buy that. There is no reason other than political optic for this kind of crap. If I yelled to a group of Marines: " Take cover Lads", no one is going to care about the name being used, they will be concerned about the take cover part.

well sure in an emergency... this is more about an inclusive culture. which is not a bad thing, if you want to develop a team that trusts each other and fights well together.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Re: thanks for your service as a Marine.

ROGER THAT

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So..... in the last week or so weve seen a slow trickle of information regarding the evergiven canal plug and it's possible link to child trafficking and other nefarious activities. I find it a bit odd that once the speculation around it starts to gain ground, CNN find it necessary to release a little statement claiming Egypt is holding the ship over $900 million in fines, slapped on the ships company after the blocking of the Suez.

Just a bit too convenient with the timing and another "look here, not here" attempt, if you ask me. I'm starting to think the rumours could be true about this boat, especially now that CNN have jumped in on it. We all know they protect the cabal.

Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join