It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
CNN producer idiot thinks his few million viewers produced a better world. He also think Joe is in charge of something, like anything, like anything at all. Without that mask to coverup his fraudulent nature this would be over sooner.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
'Q: Into The Storm' Review Jim Watkins website. Short video commentary, nothing of any great reveals.

Latest Watkins video...It's a Ship Show for your amusement.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I mean the fact that Ron and Jim are obsessed with fancy expensive pens and expensive watches is a dead giveaway.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Trump knew there would be an element amongst the crowd at the rally that would take action on his message - not every supporter there would participate. More then 80% of the rally goers remained with the program, families, grannies, kids, not the ones dressed like commandos. Protests in Portland, Minneapolis and other cities where BLM and Antifa have been rioting for a year continue, by plan, as we watch cities burn.

We gotta a lot of learning to do in this country but things are changing around the planet, it's all good.

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q is a marketing thing to get DJT reelected. Donald Trump said "do you know what this is, it is the calm before the storm?" Then made a Q sign with his hand. Date: October 5, 2017, three weeks before Q dropped the first post

You know that whole insurrection thing?

Where you lot deny Trump told you to go and storm the capitol?

Yeah see, you guys see what you want to see. Oh he did the q sign! But oh, no he didn’t want us to storm the capitol building, no! No way, we don’t read between the lines, nuh uh, never.

Hypocritical muppets.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Forgive me but Q said: the public has to see it.

We are way ahead of the curve.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So Project Veritas is at it again.

Theyve got a Senior CNN producer on tape admitting that their Biden/Trump coverage was straight propaganda, and that their sole focus was to remove Trump from office.

twitter.com...

Bastards.

Now when I see or read stories like this I get as upset at president Trump as I do at CNN.

He complained about Republicans not being tough as democrats, and then showed himself to be just as weak, when it came to taking action.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine seem to prove the world may have had a nasty streak.

"These people are sick." -Q

I agree.

originally posted by: TheElectricAnt
a reply to: Justoneman
Looking at this from a European viewpoint. I think, that the real hopium should be that there are no child eating cabal.
The world is not as evil, as depicted by Q. Real hope is not based on division, its based on unity. The American 2 party system creates division. Us or them, with little or no shades of gray. It slowly destroys your country, leaving everyone and everything biased, in there own little party affiliated echo chamber.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well, I stand corrected.

After spending a few minutes talking with my tarot cards I have come to understand that they are disembodied spirits who want the experience of living in a nubile body. Life in this crazy galaxy. What happens after, i know not. So, yeah, ATS.

a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Good point that should not be matter of factly dismissed. Also, Jim either has a good grasp on the English language or is an expert in plagiarism. IDK, maybe a little of both. Larp/ARG or whatever one thinks it sure has has been one helluva of a ride. Aside from whatever the truth may be it all sure has opened my eyes to the endless conspiracies, research topics and rabbit holes, some dead-ends and some yet to be revealed & understood on an individual basis.

This is unbelievably wild that this 'bleepin' nonsense is where we’re at!πŸ™ƒ

Intel, A 'White Nationalism' Slider Ain't It

Intel is notoriously horrible at developing any such 'user friendly' GUIs...speaking on years of personal SW engineering experience. But, I understand the dark agenda behind it. Link includes the Intel (garbage filter) presentation on it.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Actor Joe spoke at the capital funeral today, sorry, mumbled through the index card points. He finally revealed the top of his head.

Also this is about to come back around, as they must be shown and it ALL must fall on Joe. ALL OF IT.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Same here, and I am far from denigrating anybody who followed/supported Q over the past years, because I know I sure as hell did. I just think now that all the cards are on the table, so to speak, its somewhat glaring who has been posting as Q at least over the past 2 years or so.

I have no idea who started posting as "Q Clearance Patriot" on 4chan/pol in 2017. I am reasonably certain that Jim and Ron Watkins finished posting on 8kun as Q. There is a lot of murkiness in between though. I doubt we will ever get a confession or a detailed summation of what actually transpired over these years.

And this is not to say that Jim and Ron did not have help from some powerful people close to the President, because I think that they were in contact with Bannon, Stone and possibly General Flynn. Just look at the HBO doc - CodeMonkey got some secret Twitter tool from people adjacent to the Intelligence Community that heavily boosted their visibility/engagements. Perhaps that is the "Twitter Injection" Q talked about?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: carewemust

Yup. He was just another politician. Scared to be the man we need. Too worried about his image and the next election.

When I heard that Joe Biden signed an Executive Order to form a commission to study "court packing", my first thought was, why the hell didn't President Trump issue any election-integrity related Executive Orders between Aug 2020 and Jan 2021?

edit on 4/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When I heard that Joe Biden signed an Executive Order to form a commission to study "court packing", my first thought was, why the hell didn't President Trump issue any election-integrity related Executive Orders between Aug 2020 and Jan 2021?

just my opinion, but i figure prior to the election he was counting on an early lead vs. the counting of the mail-in ballots to be able to just declare himself the winner... and after the election he was pretty distracted trying to convince people he actually won. not a lot of productive stuff happening at that point in any direction.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Essassani Knowledge – Elan, Orin, & Bashar

7 Core Concepts

I AM ALL THAT IS
and I choose to express myself in time and space as an individual. I am the oceans, I am the jungles, I am the deserts, I am the mountains, I am the sky, I am the earth, I am the solar system, I am the galaxy, I am the Universe, I am the multiverse. I am all the is. All knowledge is within me, all power is within me: I am all Love. I contain it all. I am all that is: my physical body and my reality are within me.

SEPERATION IS AN ILLUSION
the essence of all objects are real, but the perception that they are seperate is not. All are parts of the whole: all are parts of All That Is. Everything is connected. Everything is synchronicity: All one thing.

THE WORLD I SEE AROUND ME IS AN ILLUSION CREATED BY THE ENERGY I AM SENDING OUT.
My reality is in truth only a dream I am having and I can dream it any way I choose to. I focus on the reality that I prefer, act in alignment with it, and then trust, relax, and allow the Universe to manifest it in perfect timing. It is that simple.

IT IS EASY TO GO FROM AN OLD BELIEF TO A NEW BELIEF
and make the new belief take hold. There is no reality except that there is no reality. That there is no reality is the β€œreal” reality. All beliefs have equal weight. I get to choose and what I focus on I experience.

WITHIN MY CONSCIOUSNESS EXISTS ALL VIBRATIONS OF ALL POSSIBLE AND PROBABLE REALITIES
I could ever experience. I am holographic in nature and structure. I contain it all. My vibration(frequency) determines which aspect of All That Is that I experience to be my physical reality.

SPACE AND TIME ARE A PROPERTY OF ME.
I create time to exist. Experientially, the only time that actually exists is β€œnow”. Absolute continuity of time is an illusion. It is one choice. In each moment I literally recreate my own reality in its' entirity, 100%. The present is a result of the present.

ANY EXTERNAL SITUATION IS A SYMBOL OF AN INTERNAL CONCEPT AND HAS NO CONTROL OVER ME WHATSOEVER.
I realize that everything in physical reality is a symbol. No matter what the outer reality may appear to be, I maintain full awareness of my intention, trust it, and act in alignment with it. When I shift my point of view and my approach, my reality instantly transforms completely across the board. The evidence to support the fact that the reality has changed will be obvious.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Coming from the perspective that Q is a quantum computer or the Q team has access to quantum/looking glass technology, there will be very few human participants who will have full knowledge of the details of the plan. For the simple reason that our very observation of wave particle duality collapses the wave function

In fact, conscious observation isn't required to collapse the wave function -- only information generated which could possibly influence the future. When we are given information and have expectation of a future event, merely having the perception of that future event effects its outcome

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Explain that with mathematics and you win a Nobel prize.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Explain that with mathematics and you win a Nobel prize.

I wish I could but I'm horrible at math lol

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
HSRetoucherQ JQ πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘‚ πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ

My Fellow Americans...
You're watching a movie.
It's exactly like 1917.
'Extinction' event.

Satanic pedophiles.
It's an airborne 'virus' just like an incomplete wall, how would a face shield with a mask in an unsterile environment stop an 'airborne' virus?
(Arrows are airflow)
COVID-19
COVID-Artificial Intelligence
Connect the dots.
Think logically..

"Nothing is a coincidence
If you know, you know"

"How many times until Mathematically Impossible?"

Worth remembering.
COVID-19 is a Live Military Exercise.
God Bless Our Military.
πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

BTW

Why? Because the ERROR has already been fixed.

"TRUE CURRENCY OF THE EARTH IS NOT MONEY, IT'S ENERGY".

If you think this world is bad, you should see some of the other ones. - Philip K. Dick

edit on 13-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry too much, the very best in the field have been trying for 100 years. Keep up the good work, i like how your brain works.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
HSRetoucherQ JQ πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘‚ πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ

My Fellow Americans...
You're watching a movie.
It's exactly like 1917.
'Extinction' event.

Satanic pedophiles.
It's an airborne 'virus' just like an incomplete wall, how would a face shield with a mask in an unsterile environment stop an 'airborne' virus?
(Arrows are airflow)
COVID-19
COVID-Artificial Intelligence
Connect the dots.
Think logically..

"Nothing is a coincidence
If you know, you know"

"How many times until Mathematically Impossible?"

Worth remembering.
COVID-19 is a Live Military Exercise.
God Bless Our Military.
πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

"TRUE CURRENCY OF THE EARTH IS NOT MONEY, IT'S ENERGY".

If you think this world is bad, you should see some of the other ones. - Philip K. Dick

POF, "mathematically impossible" has special meaning for Rel and Myself here.

HERE from before you posted regularly.

My post is back a few pages.

To match all the patterns Rel was using at the time is beyond mathematically impossible unless using non-base ten math I would suppose. Did HBO address the ability of Jim to access DJT tweets and match timestamps to posts in this thread, let alone Q drops and DJT's timestamps? I refuse to watch any HBO for reasons.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight
Thank you for posting this. It was refreshing as I was big reader of Seth back in the day. I am aware of Basher also, but not real familiar of the other two except as to know of them. My fundamental thinking has always been along these lines since I read Seth when I was 16-17. I wish more people put thought into these kind of teachings, thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join