It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming riots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on the trial in Minnesota.
My wife works in a bank in an urban area so I want to be aware of possible issues of the riot variety.

From everything I've seen on the news and social media, the cop is going to be found guilty...
In the actual courtroom, the cop is going to be acquitted. The prosecution is failing miserably.

Im not here to discuss the trial itself as that's been beaten to dust around here but.....

The media coverage is in my opinion slanting their coverage either towards their desired outcome or in a blatant attempt to poke the public opinion bear.

So from a legal standpoint, is the media liable for the damage done in the coming riots?

Opinions?
Anyone?
Bueller?

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I feel like there will be riots either way.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

So from a legal standpoint, is the media liable for the damage done in the coming riots?

I don't think they care.

The only thing that will matter in the coming weeks is RAGE. The media has been shoving BLM bull# in everyone's faces for months and months now. They primed their useful idiots and they will let them lose on us without any consequences.

Be aware, America. Much of this mob are YOUR DUMB# KIDS.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No.

The media is not responsible for the actions taken by potential rioters.

The rioters are going to riot regardless of the outcome.

It's a fait accompli in my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I feel like there will be riots either way.

Maybe, but on different scales.
If he is found guilty on all counts the riots will be more of a celebration like a superbowl win.

Innocent on all counts....
Lock and load

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm not sure it's ever been tried.
You can be prosecuted for inciting a riot.....

And have an impeachment attempt.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

True. That may give the judge a reason to find him guilty on all counts just to avoid burning down the city.....again.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

That decision is up to the jury.
I know from the evidence I've seen there is no way I could find him guilty of murder...

But the jury found OJ not guilty too so who knows.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Gotta have the looting....no fun without it!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
America has been arming up like crazy. I don’t think this summer will be the same as last. Plus most are fed up and see right through the BLM garbage anyways.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Clearly you are correct when you say that according to the media coverage of the trial, he will be found guilty. His own chief of police has denounced him. The guy who trained him said he did not use the tactic correctly or lawfully. So many others point to his guilt. That is, according to media reports.

However you go on to say this.

In the actual courtroom, the cop is going to be acquitted. The prosecution is failing miserably.

On what basis to you make this prediction, or verdict. What information do you have that is not being delivered by the media that suggests to you that this is the case, that he will be acquitted, that the prosecution is failing miserably?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The agents provocateurs are planning all the variable scripts as the trial "progresses" 😎

⭕❌⭕

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The video was a big one in my opinion. It pointed out some facts. He was having breathing issues before being placed on the ground or at least George claimed so himself in the video. He was high on a lethal dose of drugs with a side effect of breathing issues. He was moving around on the ground showing he didn’t have as much force as people claim. The procedure is what was being followed and you can argue that he didn’t do it properly, but George didn’t quite comply either and he’s a big dude. Plus, by time he was put into the questionable position, he had fought with the cops numerous times already and was a known felon.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For shizzle my nizzle. I mean if Tman can be blamed for the capitol riots, then how can the media NOT be for pushing opinioin? Cuz lets face it, we aint had actual news since CNN went 24/7. Its all opinion pieces.
edit on 7-4-2021 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What evidence did you see ? All I saw was the guy kneel on the guys neck until he died . The guy on the ground warned him he couldn’t breath . Jerk didn’t care and kneeled on his neck until he died . That’s what I remember, I could be wrong

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Media is ABSOLUTELY responsible for inciting riots over the past year.

Insurers and victims should sue

Hope your wife stays safe!
edit on 7-4-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am hoping his vile ass gets bum-holed by Bubba the rest of his life. a reply to: Thenail

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well for one thing the chief that you said denounced chauvin was not saying that he caused Floyd's death.
That was all about employment and dismissal and had nothing to do with criminal conduct.

The news didn't even mention how the defense attorney hammered the chief and even read directly from the training manual that the chief has his department working under.
Chauvin went by accepted procedure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join