It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming riots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I figure they'll riot no matter what. It'll be either a riot in celebration or a riot in mock outrage. It's what they do. Cause we know it's not about anything but getting big screen tv's, the latest sneakers, ect.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Wonder how many overdoses Georgie caused in his time as a fentanyl dealer? Wonder how many young people lay their gasping for breath as their body shut down because of the dope he peddled?

And...ya know...if you do something dumb as # like consume multiple grams of a drug that causes lethal overdoses in the microgram dosage range, doesn't really matter if some cop's kneeling on you or not. No amount of nalaxone would have saved that dude after that.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Free TV's and shoes.... amirite?

Got to get some reparations either way.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

polo on muh body nikes on muh feet

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This thread is not about the trial or the evidence in the trial. That's been talked to death.

It's about the coverage by the media slanting public opinion which in my opinion will cause riots after the acquittal.

The trial that's happening is not the same one being reported by the talking heads.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
And weaves, dont forget the weaves.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Great song..

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Man, I dont know how you disentangle the two at this point. We all seen the vid. Just stare at a clock for 10 minutes.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail
That is what you WANT to see...it is not reality

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Thank you. I see that as a compelling defense. But will it amount to enough defense to over ride the condemnation of the chief and other experts who claim it was undo force? Not in my mind, but I"m not on the jury and likely would not have been chosen to sit on it in the first place.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Man, I dont know how you disentangle the two at this point. We all seen the vid. Just stare at a clock for 10 minutes.

Therein lies the problem. You've seen clips of the video and your mind is made up, but there is much more to it than that.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

weave in they head
Weed in they purse, still crunk
Baby seats all across the back, with clothes in the trunk

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes, the defense is holding that he did follow procedure.

However, there are these quote unquote ''experts'' have claimed other wise.

The trial of Derek Chauvin continued Tuesday with an array of police experts who testified that Chauvin failed to follow his training, from use of force to CPR, during his arrest of George Floyd. The defense continued to underscore the role the crowd of bystanders had during the incident, arguing that they adversely impacted Chauvin’s decision process and responses during a fluid situation.

Several experts said with certainty that Chauvin’s neck restraint of Floyd was against guidance. “We tell officers to stay away from the neck when possible,” said Minneapolis Police Lt. Johnny Mercil, the use-of-force coordinator for the department. He called the restraint unauthorized and described it as “active aggression.”

Officer Nicole Mackenzie, the medical support coordinator for MPD, testified that officers like Chauvin who are trained in CPR learn that a subject’s ability to talk does not always mean they’re breathing properly. She also acknowledged under a line of questioning by defense lawyer Eric J. Nelson that distractions, like those from a surrounding crowd, can make it difficult to focus on lifesaving measures. The defense signaled it would bring her back to the stand when it starts its portion of the case.

www.washingtonpost.com... ile-restraining-floyd/

It appears to be a very complected trial. I glad I'm not on the jury knowing what may hang in the balance of their verdict.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Your opinion is the same one the media is pushing.
There are things such as burden of proof that need to be met for a murder two conviction.

When the prosecution fails after the media has everyone convinced of a conviction all hell is going to break loose.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The biggest mistake was the DA going for murder two instead of a manslaughter charge.

He may have been able to get manslaughter.

As it is get the popcorn and 12ga ready for the show.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I feel like there will be riots either way.

Maybe, but on different scales.
If he is found guilty on all counts the riots will be more of a celebration like a superbowl win.

Innocent on all counts....
Lock and load

If they're looting businesses, dragging average joes out of trucks to smash their heads with a brick, burning down buildings, and behaving like demons, does it really make a hill of bean's difference whether it's in celebration or protest? Lock and load either way, literally it is the only way to stop this cycle of asshattery once and for all.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No..
The biggest difference will be the scale.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'll be interested to see if/how Kamala will encourage them now that she's VP.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The biggest mistake was the DA going for murder two instead of a manslaughter charge.

He may have been able to get manslaughter.

I'm not exactly sure how it all works, regarding the types of charges, but according to this Hennepin County Criminal Complaint, the charges are....

Count I:
Charge: Murder - 3rd Degree - Perpetrating Eminently Dangerous Act and Evincing Depraved Mind

Count II:
Charge: Manslaughter - 2nd Degree - Culpable Negligence Creating Unreasonable Risk

int.nyt.com...=1

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The media should, 1,000%, be held responsible for igniting the sparks of rage and appealing to the masses of morons who they know will riot and destroy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join