It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit saying the term “aliens” as a monolithic group

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
What does it matter? Biden would let them into the country for free as well.

Lizard people took our jobs!!

Nordic looking people took or jobs!!!

Big eyed oval heads took our jobs!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
What does it matter? Biden would let them into the country for free as well.

Lizard people took our jobs!!

Nordic looking people took or jobs!!!

Big eyed oval heads took our jobs!!!

Sonuva. You just made my night.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
I for one, as a Moth creature, would prefer to be called an Alien however.

Even though we resemble Moths it would be like us calling you monkey creatures.
That would be dumb.

Monkeys have tails. We’re apes!

“Stupid aliens” - shuffles off to eat dirt & blow stuff up
edit on 18-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
Thoughts are Things --

Elliot Hulse, Nice!
Wait what?

Elliot Hulse likes to say "Thoughts become Things" .. in fact I think that came from Kai Green to be honest.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28

This must be a satirical post, surely?

How is word 'Alien' offensive?

Also I find your judgement of the 'worker bees' being a 'lower lifeform' pretty racist. Just because they're the worker bees doesn't mean they're not important? Imagine saying that about slaves.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang

Also I find your judgement of the 'worker bees' being a 'lower lifeform' pretty racist. Just because they're the worker bees doesn't mean they're not important? Imagine saying that about slaves.

Get rid of bees.. we all dead

Not so menial now are they.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AverageWang

Nah. Those worker bees are fine. See humanity wants to duplicate the very-much female dominated insect world.

Wait... that’s not right

Here we go: if it weren’t for “bees” there’d be no ATS

And then no real buzz at all!

honey here on this hive-mind site is rather delectable.

Also: cheers is mead

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Thoughts are Things --

Elliot Hulse, Nice!
Wait what?

Elliot Hulse likes to say "Thoughts become Things" .. in fact I think that came from Kai Green to be honest.
Thank you! I knew none of this!

I’ve always thought this.

Until someone took it a step further for me and suggested:

“Not only are they things. They’re Alive. And interact!”

Ima look into your suggestion that it came from elsewhere

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

You are welcome !

Im sure its Kai Green, A gym buddy of mine would always wear a hoodie with that quote on the back from Kai Greens merch. Elliot Hulse adopted this mind set too.

In regards to the quote, I too believe this. You are what you eat I guess hehe.

All things in this life were thoughts first..
edit on 18-2-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

You are welcome !

Im sure its Kai Green, A gym buddy of mine would always wear a hoodie with that quote on the back from Kai Greens merch. Elliot Hulse adopted this mind set too.

In regards to the quote, I too believe this. You are what you eat I guess hehe.

All things in this life were thoughts first..
And here we are. Defending our earthling right to declare anything we don’t agree with as, ahem “alien”

knew my degree in synchronicity would pay off one day!
edit on 18-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Except Aliens is a good catch all term for any being not of Earth, right? They are in fact Alien to our world.

If they don't want to be called Aliens then let them ask me to stop themselves!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Relax, unless you can provide some sensible reasoning for your churlish assertions then the problem is all yours.

You haven't even provided a comprehensive list for us to refer to when we would normally use the word 'aliens'.

What do you want me to say "reptilian like creatures'? Yeah, that's specific!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread!
Still laughing with all it's turns & twists. Forget about SJW sensibilities. I'm going to call them whatever I want since #1 they aren't from here, #2 they haven't had the politeness to introduce themselves.

altho this may be on purpose just to drive us nuts, cause they knew it would?
Looking on the bright side if they DID clue us in, we'd probably have to rename a bunch of planets & star systems since we'd have them wrong according to ET's own names for their homes.

Plus the language differences...we haven't even mastered pronouncing 1/4 of non-English place names yet but lets just race off butchering & insulting places universally!! ROFL!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
It’s offensive and shows you are not paying attention. It’s like saying humans, or mammals etc it means nothin. There are many types of non terrestrial life forms. Some are friendly some are not. Some have been with us forever, some are just lost, or snuck in to steal a few humans. ( we are all gods of great power if they can figure out how to turn us on) that’s why it’s illegal to steal us, which of course makes up even more desirable. )

They are reptilian like creatures, tall and short greys, mantis like aliens, moth creatures, Aryans, angel like creatures, etc. It’s a big ducking universe and we are babies on a baby planet. Some may want to eat you, never heard that but I guess it’s possible, but most all want to study you etc. that’s why they built or modified the moon.

The Greys are not really important and are really in most ways a lower life form than we are. They are just worker bees basically, and work for the more advanced species.

Or at least that’s what I heard
Idiot trying to control speech. If they aren’t from here... what does that make them again?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
It’s offensive and shows you are not paying attention. It’s like saying humans, or mammals etc it means nothin. There are many types of non terrestrial life forms. Some are friendly some are not. Some have been with us forever, some are just lost, or snuck in to steal a few humans. ( we are all gods of great power if they can figure out how to turn us on) that’s why it’s illegal to steal us, which of course makes up even more desirable. )

They are reptilian like creatures, tall and short greys, mantis like aliens, moth creatures, Aryans, angel like creatures, etc. It’s a big ducking universe and we are babies on a baby planet. Some may want to eat you, never heard that but I guess it’s possible, but most all want to study you etc. that’s why they built or modified the moon.

The Greys are not really important and are really in most ways a lower life form than we are. They are just worker bees basically, and work for the more advanced species.

Or at least that’s what I heard

You really shouldn't use the term non terrestrial life forms to refer to aliens, they don't like that. Also if they have been trying to turn us on this whole time to unlock our power, then it makes a lot of sense why they could be probing our prostates. If you're in contact can you tell them that not all humans are into that?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I heard they liked to be called “daddy”.

Or is that during probing?

Myself, I'm partial to the Alien Amazon Women from Outer Space...."the Final Frontier....to go where no Man has gone before!"

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So instead of calling "Freaky, Kinky Alien Sex" it has to be "Freaky, Kinky regular sex". What will I tell the Queen of the Xenomorphs when she wants to get plowed, an be called a " Alien Queen" to keep the peace.

Good luck with the predators, they are more in it for the thrill of the hunt, an ripping out a spine or two when it comes to dates.

Unless the aliens to complain to the U.N human rights like the Uyghurs, dont see this going very farm. Unless it all trap to disect them an forced vaccination which are really useless booster shots.
edit on 18-2-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'll call them whatever they want to be called, but they have to let me know first.

Until, then, I will keep stockpiling dandruff shampoo.
You know, just in case.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Marvin the Martian says...No.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A pet peeve of mine.

Speaking of off-planet beings as monolithic.

I prefer to see them in a way an anthropologist would. Varied/diversified in purpose, culture, politics, evolution, physical development, beliefs, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join