It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit saying the term “aliens” as a monolithic group

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It’s offensive and shows you are not paying attention. It’s like saying humans, or mammals etc it means nothin. There are many types of non terrestrial life forms. Some are friendly some are not. Some have been with us forever, some are just lost, or snuck in to steal a few humans. ( we are all gods of great power if they can figure out how to turn us on) that’s why it’s illegal to steal us, which of course makes up even more desirable. )

They are reptilian like creatures, tall and short greys, mantis like aliens, moth creatures, Aryans, angel like creatures, etc. It’s a big ducking universe and we are babies on a baby planet. Some may want to eat you, never heard that but I guess it’s possible, but most all want to study you etc. that’s why they built or modified the moon.

The Greys are not really important and are really in most ways a lower life form than we are. They are just worker bees basically, and work for the more advanced species.

Or at least that’s what I heard

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I heard they liked to be called “daddy”.

Or is that during probing?

I’m guessing the terminology you’re looking for is “off-worlder”.

Isn’t saying the Greys or that some are reptilian kinda racist though?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackfish28

'Space topics and everything related' called, They asked you keep your SJW undertones away from this. kthnxbye

edit: the word Alien and all uses of the word would have 0 meaning to an AKCHUAL sentient being from outside earth.
edit on 18-2-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

and lastly.. Yes .. they are Alien

edit3 - To think all life outside earth is carbon and bipedal based is laughable. Life can exists in any environment it has to. What do you think Lightning bugs are.. or Jelly fish for example.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You all won't be laughing in 3 years when they come and attack us and take over our planet.

We're all gonna wonder why and how could this happen to us. You know they are going to say, "we were offended you keep calling us aliens. Anything you call us is offensive because you don't have the capability to produce the proper sound with your vocal cords."

And this is why each planets population is beings systematically destroyed by the Moth creatures. All hail Moth creatures.

edit on 18-2-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Right?!

If we were to be exterminated by an advanced civilization ... news flash.. they wouldn't even have to set foot on our planet.

*eyeroll

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I for one, as a Moth creature, would prefer to be called an Alien however.

Even though we resemble Moths it would be like us calling you monkey creatures.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I heard they liked to be called “daddy”.

Or is that during probing?

I’m guessing the terminology you’re looking for is “off-worlder”.

Isn’t saying the Greys or that some are reptilian kinda racist though?

It would be kind of specist I think LOL. Unless they have human DNA we have whatever we can call them.

So many theories out there it hard to keep them straight and hell I'm still learning gender identification or lack thereof, so until I see their driver's license I'm gonna call them aliens till we have more verification.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I like to think that the "Greys" are actually future humans .. or the breakaway civilization from earth..

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
Or at least that’s what I heard

You heard?

Was it from the same aliens that are constantly invading Uranus in an effort to find signs of intelligence?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Aliens are not from here, so they’re Aliens. They are however not aliens in their home planet, there we would be aliens.
If they don’t want to be aliens they should stay away or conquer earth.
reply to: Jackfish28

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

It’s like saying humans, or mammals etc it means nothin.

Man... go around trying to classify humans by ANY other attribute and you're gonna catch a D-Cell in a tube sock from the PC identity politics crowd.

So calling humans "human" is sorta backed by a large amount of scientific schmoo.
Human Taxonomy

Mammals too...
Mammal Classification

But... you start making a list of everything that's out there... it gets long...

Humans
Mammals
Reptilians
Greys
Mothmen (or women?)
Angels

But how are these really that different from

Bigfoot
Yeti
Chupacabra
Loch Ness

Oh and what about Shadow People and Poltergeists?

You have no way of knowing if Reptilians or Mothmen are native to this planet or not. Nor do you even know if some of these things exist in the same dimension/plane/veil.

Where do you draw the line with all of these, and what word would you suggest we use to cover all of the creatures that could be called "aliens"

What's your alternative? How do you know that the classification you give them would be accurate?

Honestly it would be pretty cool to live in a world where all of these are knowns and we just call spades a spade but we ain't there yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Amen...and Awoman.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
You all won't be laughing in 3 years when they come and attack us and take over our planet.

We're all gonna wonder why and how could this happen to us. You know they are going to say, "we were offended you keep calling us aliens. Anything you call us is offensive because you don't have the capability to produce the proper sound with your vocal cords."

And this is why each planets population is beings systematically destroyed by the Moth creatures. All hail Moth creatures.
Hook it up yo! Whatever you working with

Why 3 years? Is this the Von Bronn warning you refer to?

The “big red button” as it were....

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
a reply to: putnam6

I like to think that the "Greys" are actually future humans .. or the breakaway civilization from earth..
I heard they are.

Seems like we kill ourselves off because of our emotion.

Problem is they can’t figure out how to stop the self-induced terminality because it turns out getting rid of emotion, gets rid of the meaning of being human and all that comes with it.

Even more to the point, removing emotion, ends up removing certain thoughts which in turns destabilizes all reality.

“Thoughts are things”

They’re the glue that make our reality as it is....

Quite the catch-22 as it were
edit on 18-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Quit using unsubstantiated conjecture to pretend you know what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t

Quit using unsubstantiated conjecture to pretend you know what you are talking about.
I heard that sounds about right.

Some aliens told me

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
"Quit saying the term “aliens” as a monolithic group" It’s offensive and shows you are not paying attention.

Trying to take the higher road here, would the term "Entity" or Entities work better for you (IE: as in a Human entity or an Aquatic Entity)?

I'm always amazed by folks that will complain and say lets not say this or lets not do that, but then they don't have a alternative or suggestion.

But hey.. that's just me,
Johnny

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you. Yeah I looked hard for an alternative as well.

I heard BigFoot wants a name change too

Chupacabra says they good.

But also they’ve told me “you should see what we do to the deer. Cows are kinda our weekend. And don’t even bring up fowl of any kind.”

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thoughts are Things --

Elliot Hulse, Nice!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeoStarchild
Thoughts are Things --

Elliot Hulse, Nice!
Wait what?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join