It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Reporters: Biden Team Wanted Our Questions in Advance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Of course, the media doesn't go after her like Trump press secretaries. The media attacked them for EVERY tiny mistake. They don't even speak about this red headed dumpster fire.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I already mentioned in my OP that it's not necessarily unheard of for major briefings, some cabinet secretary events, and for press secretaries to hold gaggles with reporters to get an idea what topics are most important and thus most likely to be asked about.

That's not the same as asking for the specific questions ahead of time.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Biden Team Wanted Our Questions in Advance

Well thats stupid and waste of resources and time. Biden team just needs to write the questions for them.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

well, she is a ginger, and therefore, has no soul, so there is that.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
After Joe's announcement about the vaccine availability, how 300 Americans will be each be injected with 2 million doses of vaccine, I got a little scared about getting the vaccine.
Even when Joe is prepped for what he is announcing, has a teleprompter in front of him AND has a mic in his ear... he comes up with grand flubs like that one.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Flavian thanks for the response guy who speaks for the whole world....

Can you point out where i said i did?

But you are completely deluded if you think my point was wrong. For large parts of South America, Africa, Europe and Asia my response was completely valid, the Dems are far from being Far Left.

But, again, politicians should be able to answer questions. Even spontaneous ones.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This is actually pretty normal. It's done so that the person can have a detailed and meaningful answer with relevant data.

No, not with the president it's not. This is normal with many celebrities being interviewed, who also refuse those questions they do not want to answer. It is not normal in a live presidential press conference.

What would you rather have, and empty answer that's just jargon and vague promises or an in depth answer that informs the listener.

I want my president to be competent enough and knowledgeable enough and bright enough to be able to answer the questions put to him. Reporters are asking the president about things the president should have personal knowledge. Asking questions about what he's going to do about this or why he did that or what he thinks about such and such.

The president should not need pre-submitted questions and pre-prepared answers.

Besides, we know that Biden doesn't need a teleprompter because he never needed one when speaking before the house, or when he was doing press events. Why would he suddenly start needing one now?

No, we don't know that. We know what they let us know. He hasn't been in the House for well over a decade. He's old and old people tend to forget things and become confused about things due to age-related conditions such as dementia, senility and Alzheimer's.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

*Imposter government exposes their limited intelligence, relies heavily of MSM blackouts / fake news / AOC's feelings*

2020 - the year the US ended.

Nice troops around DC, you should make it permanent.

(its going to be permanent).

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So, we lived through the farces of....

Sean Spicer
Sarah Sanders
Stephanie Grisham (held no formal press conferences)
Kayleigh McEnany

Who collectively made the USA look like a cess pit of inanity in the press and worldwide over the past four years repeating lies and mis-truths.

And you want to criticise Biden's press secretary?

ROFLMAO. That is hypocrisy at its finest.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Littlebatman

Why exactly?

I explained in the OP that the issue is not about what you think of the answers themselves exactly when the answers are given.

Can you say that McEnany asked reporters for the questions ahead of time, the specific questions?

Should the press supply the specific questions they will ask to the press secretary of either form of administration? Democrat or Republican outside those few circumstances outlined in The Daily Beast?

This is less about press secretary performance than it is about press and press secretaries colluding on question and answer. If this always occurred, at what point does it become the White House taking press questions when they give those question to the press?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman

Sean Spicer
Sarah Sanders
Kayleigh McEnany

Who collectively made the USA look like a cess pit of inanity in the press and worldwide over the past four years repeating lies and mis-truths.

I'm going to circle back to your post.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I thought about that, but it *is* my OP.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The Dems are a disgusting dumpster fire.
She has to circle back because nobody can understand Joe’s gobbledygook positions on real topics.
13 days in and the failure is well underway.

To be fair, Joe has to understand them first. Not an easy task when you’re just being handed sh*t to sign without anyone really telling him what he’s actually doing.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

NOPE - its precisely folks like you that have made the US look like a cess pit for the past 4 years, parroting every single MSM Trump-hate that could be mustered.

The world sees the US and the leftist ideologues destroying it.

Biden is an imposter, a liar and a pedo. (the perfect representative for extremist leftists)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I miss Kayleigh up there. I figure if someone is going to outright lie to me, they could at least be nice to look at.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is what its like to watch Canadian politics

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Flavian thanks for the response guy who speaks for the whole world....

Can you point out where i said i did?

But you are completely deluded if you think my point was wrong. For large parts of South America, Africa, Europe and Asia my response was completely valid, the Dems are far from being Far Left.

But, again, politicians should be able to answer questions. Even spontaneous ones.
*Shrugs

If you can’t see where we are headed here in the US, I ain’t worried about what you find delusional....

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Sean Spicer
Sarah Sanders
Kayleigh McEnany

You mean the one that criticized Biden in the months leading up to the campaign?

Hypocrisy like that?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

This is what Biden voters voted for.

Hide inconvenient truths and anything the peons
"don't need to know about"

To prove the media is their lapdogs and
won't answer any question that might
tarnish their public image
or dig too deep.

new topics