It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

All the more reason for an official Maricopa county forensic audit report to be issued ASAP.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Can't stand the 'you have 30 days to comply (cover up)' ..or else. Or else we'll issue you another warning (give you more time to cover up). It should be, 'hand it over right now' ...or else (orange jumpsuit)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The routers are in the hands of the HRC Forensic Bleaching Co LLC....

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Can't stand the 'you have 30 days to comply (cover up)' ..or else. Or else we'll issue you another warning (give you more time to cover up). It should be, 'hand it over right now' ...or else (orange jumpsuit)

Actually the Senate gave the Board of Supervisors and Dominion only about a week to comply or present themselves before the Senate on August 2nd, this coming Monday.

We'll know if they comply or not in a few days. If they don't comply, we are told that the materials will likely be seized within 30 days. My guess is that they will make that seizure as soon as possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

LOL! That caught me completely off guard...

Darned if I didn't have to clean my screen after that!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

I see Indie already responded with exactly what I would have said, so I won't pile on... but I will just add that I have a feeling -- just a feeling -- that the Senate is ready to confiscate the subpoenaed materials right now. They've certainly had enough time to prepare to do so.

It will come down to what happens at the hearing Monday. If the materials are not turned over at that time, they may very well be confiscated before the hearing is even over.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, 'cause I'm with you. They've had plenty of time and opportunity to comply. They've been given one last chance. If they fail to do so, then Fann just needs to do it. Right then and there.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Boadicea

Probably because routers don't store that much information. Go look at your own router you probably have one. Typical is it will store the last thousand attempts to access it its geolocation and primary language. Now here's the problem, if the routers are being used by now any data from the election, is gone unless they ran software to back it up. Most people don't bother with this so I doubt they are stored. And they wouldn't be on the routers but on the server. So taking all these routers offline is just a useless endeavor. I just checked my router the last date still in the queue is April.

Most government organizations are required to store router logs for much longer period.

They have specific 'appliances' for this, or software to back up to any server.

Last appliance I looked at personally had three 500gb drive raid. Enough to store about 1000 years worth of logs from a single highly active router. That was almost 10 years ago.

State of AZ does this, so is likely Maricopa also does.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Good to know -- thank you!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Probably because routers don't store that much information. Go look at your own router you probably have one. Typical is it will store the last thousand attempts to access it its geolocation and primary language. Now here's the problem, if the routers are being used by now any data from the election, is gone unless they ran software to back it up. Most people don't bother with this so I doubt they are stored. And they wouldn't be on the routers but on the server. So taking all these routers offline is just a useless endeavor. I just checked my router the last date still in the queue is April.

Most government organizations are required to store router logs for much longer period.

Aren't they, by law, supposed to keep election data like this for two years after an election?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
Democrats would have the seizure paperwork all ready to be signed by a judge at 5:01pm on Monday.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I thought they were "Hillary Hammer CO"

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

CIP standards for Government network logs is 3 years.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Aren't they, by law, supposed to keep election data like this for two years after an election?

Yes. But remember, these criminals violated Federal election laws. You think the little state retention rules many anything to them?

Georgia has the same 2-year retention requirement. Fulton county (Atlanta) had a shredding company at the ballot storage warehouse the next day after President Trump told GA Secty of State Raffensperger he (intel agencies) had the goods on him.

By definition, CROOKS have no problem violating laws.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

They are not required to keep logs on routers now if they did have the server store it which is unlikely because they would have to maintain logs and it would just kill-server space. Now the server it's self you want to maintain user logs people that sign in. Router logs can have a lot of null entries and are useless often only showing someone accessed it but not who especially if they were attempting to hack in they will block their IP address by using a vpn. And in some places its actually illegal to keep router logs because you can capture traffic just passing through.
edit on 7/30/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes. But remember, these criminals violated Federal election laws. You think the little state retention rules many anything to them?

Georgia has the same 2-year retention requirement. Fulton county (Atlanta) had a shredding company at the ballot storage warehouse the next day after President Trump told GA Secty of State Raffensperger he (intel agencies) had the goods on him.

Is much more difficult to get professional I.T. folks to help them cheat.

If law says 3 year retention, then they likely keep 3 years+, and probably even keep in multiple locations in case of equipment failure or devious users.

Ethics & honesty are big part of training and evaluation for us.

Is why I can't get my contacts to spill, even though I can tell they desperately want to say something (just don't know what the something is).

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You associate with professionals who have integrity. There's an entire underworld of talented cheaters and hackers out there.

The blackmailed oil company earlier this year is an example of an attack by one of those groups.

edit on 7/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

They are not required to keep logs on routers now if they did have the server store it which is unlikely because they would have to maintain logs and it would just kill-server space. Now the server it's self you want to maintain user logs people that sign in. Router logs can have a lot of null entries and are useless often only showing someone accessed it but not who especially if they were attempting to hack in they will block their IP address by using a vpn.

All of my corporate clients keep all router logs for at least 2 years now.

This isn't resource intensive for modern servers or logging appliances, and none have ever come close to rollover point.

I have one client that has all router logs for AZ location since they opened the facility in 2007, now occupies approx 50% of appliance.

Appliance is backed up to another appliance every hour, and 2nd copy exists there for same period.

3rd copy is dripped off site roughly once per week for same period.

Most don't go anywhere near this far though, this one is high tech defense industry.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I thought it was an enshrined principle of US law that someone is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law?

Not just because folk like you say so?

Or do you think you are Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You associate with professionals who have integrity. There's an entire underworld of talented cheaters and hackers out there.

The blackmailed oil company earlier this year is an example of an attack by one of those groups.

True.

But we are discussing Arizona State I.T., and my contacts there are same as me.

I trained them.

I hear mostly good things about the entire operation there.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Is much more difficult to get professional I.T. folks to help them cheat.

If law says 3 year retention, then they likely keep 3 years+, and probably even keep in multiple locations in case of equipment failure or devious users.

Ethics & honesty are big part of training and evaluation for us.

Is why I can't get my contacts to spill, even though I can tell they desperately want to say something (just don't know what the something is).

Most servers generate CLF (Common Log Format) files or raw log files. These work when the server request is made and they would have the IP address and identity of the device making a request
Name, location, and size of the requested file
Time and date of the request, and the request method
The referred webpage
HTTP status code (if a file was not found, for example)

However, this is not on the routers it's stored by the server itself. So unless they gave them access to the server you cant get these logs. Now you will set a limit with these either by size or by a time where it will delete them every 90 days. Typical set up is every 30 days for most servers because the logs can get huge each query produces 4 lines of data.

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join