It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI admits the DC pipe bombs were planted the day before the January 6 protests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: rickymouse
It was probably some anarchist group that hates both parties. Since they wanted to blow up both parties, they cannot blame it on Trump supporters.

The bombs were NOT designed to damage buildings, they were intended to kill Trump supporters walking by.

There was no attack on both parties.

Both the Democrats and Republicans were targeted with bombs. They were outside of both of their places.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: ras321

Two people died as a direct result of the protest. 1 woman was shot by capitol police in the neck and a second person, a police officer supposedly died from being stuck by a fire extinguisher (I have still yet to see ANY evidence that this was the actual cause of death and his death was not even reported until a day after the protest). The other three people died from medical issues during the protest.

People who claim "5 people were killed or 5 people died from the protest" are flat out being dishonest.

The fire extinguisher case has been 100% debunked.

Sicknick was NEVER struck with a fire extinguisher, though a video made it look as though he was.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
You do realize there is these things called cellphones? Overwhelmingly peaceful? 5 people died. Hundreds of cops and others injured. many severely. This is one of the worst terrorist attacks in US history. a reply to: Xtrozero

Sarcasm?

Or brainwashed?

Do you actually believe ANY of that in the face of OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary?

Have you bothered to read the ray epps thread yet?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It was probably some anarchist group that hates both parties. Since they wanted to blow up both parties, they cannot blame it on Trump supporters.

The bombs were NOT designed to damage buildings, they were intended to kill Trump supporters walking by.

There was no attack on both parties.

Both the Democrats and Republicans were targeted with bombs. They were outside of both of their places.

The bombs were intended to kill Trump supporters walking past on j6, NOT damage the buildings where they were placed.

There was no activity planned by democrats at their hq on j6, and the bombs were placed to direct the force at the sidewalk, with shrapnel for maximum human killing.

Explosive force might not have even been enough to break any windows on the buildings.

The group that did this intended to kill Trump supporters, and nobody else, because nobody else would have been there on j6.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bastion
It was very strange they were reported as IEDs, I was imaging a proper bomb - does a foot long pipe bomb have a ppotential destructive yeild or does it just go bang?

Not that I ever built pipe bombs when I was young and dumb but if I did I would have blown a railroad tie completely out of the ground with one about a foot long using black power. But I never did this.

I've never put one in a sealed container under ice through a fishing hole either.

So you already know then, that these bombs were not intended to damage buildings with 2 foot reinforced concrete walls.

They were intended to murder Trump supporters walking by.

Any opinion on why democrats, the witch hunt committee and msm refuse to report the 3rd bomb near the crowd in the exact spot where sullivan told his antifa troops to muster before their false flag attack (this is on video), or accurately describe the small bombs that were designed to kill Trump supporters?

Honesty test.

Because you've known the answer for a year.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Why are they trying to kill themselves? Granted they aren't the smartest people but this is grand master level stupid.

edit on 9-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

not sure if it was the cop that got run over by a louis farakan groupie. i know the dems counted him in their list.

Man, you pulled up a year old post to answer too...lol

Since then we have learned no one but Babbitt died to anything the crowd did on Jan 6, and she was shot most likely by an accidental discharge as the guy who shot her seriously lacked gun skills to say the least. After the initial surge outside the crowd was mostly peaceful following the robe, taking selfies, being let in by the guards etc.

No one has been charged after a year with anything but trespassing too. Could you imagine if it was the typical leftist mob...geez

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Why are they trying to kill themselves? Granted they aren't the smartest people but this is grand master level stupid.

Yeah, didn't think you would take the opportunity to be honest for once.

Thought was worth a try though.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Boston marathon; FBI was at the finish line conducting a training exercise across from where the pressure cooker exploded in real time.

FBI training exercises only happen during live scenarios. Track record proves.

They're there to be johnny on the spot and stop atrocious acts, not be on the scene twiddling their thumbs letting it happen...

What good is knowing when the pb was placed and just leave it sitting there?

Each agent brings home a six figure salary, for failing miserably.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Florida man with Antifa gear allegedly targets January 6 rally, police find explosives at home
www.foxnews.com...
Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said in a Friday press conference that Garrett Smith, 22, was seen running away from a crowd of 85 protesters who were gathering in support of Jeremy Brown on Thursday, claiming that he is a "political prisoner."

Smith was arrested by police shortly after 7:30 p.m., and police searched his backpack and found a pipe explosive device, along with a "Direct Action Checklist," which lists what clothing he wore, along with "gear," including a "gas mask and filters, pepper spray, smoke rockets and flammable rags," according to Gualtieri.
The helmet that Smith was allegedly wearing contains the "iron front" logo, which has been used by Antifa groups.
Smith has also recently traveled to Portland, Oregon, according to the official.
"Smith has no criminal history, no social media accounts that we can find, and there's no prior intelligence information about Smith. Smith is what we call a sleeper, and these are the most concerning individuals because there's no opportunity to intervene and thwart their criminal activity until they actually act," Gualtieri said.

Jeremy Brown is a retired Army Green Beret who was arrested a few months ago in connection with the Jan. 6th "insurrection".

I've been saying this since the beginning. There WAS a plan for Jan. 6th. 2021. It was the Democrat's plan. It didn't work like they hoped it would. There were people planted by the FBI, Antifa and other Liberal groups who hoped to incite rioting. Then they could blame it on Trump and his supporters. The Democrats have been praying for people to get sick and tired of their "peaceful protesters", being labeled as racists for just existing and lash back. Then they can say "See we told you they were violent."

Why was this guy at a protest FOR Brown? My guess is to stir up trouble that could be blamed on Conservatives. Funny how he had a pipe bomb. Sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yeah, didn't think you would take the opportunity to be honest for once.

Funny coming from you and all your invented stories.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

That's nice, did he plant the bombs in question? No?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Do we know that for sure? No.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Do we know that for sure? No.

Then it's irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That may be your opinion and you are entitled to it.

What I find funny is the "checklist" and the fact that it is pipe bombs. For a group that claims that it has no organization, Antifa is pretty well organized.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Have you looked at the articles with video evidence of FBI involvement?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
That may be your opinion and you are entitled to it.

It isn't an opinion, it's the reality of the situation.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So the FBI tricked those numbskulls into rioting, looting and committing violence?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 1/9/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

So the FBI tricked those numbskulls into rioting, looting and committing violence?

That's not what I asked.

Did you look at those two articles and verify the video proof?

I learned new things while residing in clown world. If the MSM doesn't report it, it never happened.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join