It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI admits the DC pipe bombs were planted the day before the January 6 protests

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Did you look at those two articles and verify the video proof?

I watched, and my comment stands, unless everyone there was the FBI then stupid people still do stupid thigs. If the FBI tells you to jump off a bridge you going to do it? Of course not, you're not stupid.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: network dude

So the FBI tricked those numbskulls into rioting, looting and committing violence?

How did Adam Savage put it? "I reject your reality and substitute it with my own."

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
How did Adam Savage put it? "I reject your reality and substitute it with my own."

So they weren't tricked and did it without help? I agree.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It looks like the FBI instigated a lot of the violence. They (identified people working with Epps) removed barriers and signs making it appear there was not any restrictions for that area. Which made the crowd assemble just at the doors of the Capitol.

Now there is no argument that some people there did stupid things. Some were violent and aggressive and are/should be punished. This is a universal attitude that opponents to Trump pretend doesn't exist. But the involvement from the FBI in this instance is a real problem, and how involved they were, needs to be looked at. But as I stated before, who you gonna call?

I'm sure this is news to you as well, but those folks who were going to kidnap Whitmer, yea, quite a few of them were FBI informants as well. They did the bulk of the planning. Almost seems as if the FBI is a tiny bit political and using their powers to assist the DNC.

And just to be crystal clear on this, you DON'T have to stop hating Trump to realize this is wrong. You DO have to be honest with yourself.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

It looks like the FBI instigated a lot of the violence.

Dummies still have to be dummies. If the FBI tells you to sell crack you going to do it? No, of course not. Unless you're a dummy.

The party of 'law and order' and 'personal responsibility' seems to be making a lot of excuses about the lawlessness and lack of responsibility for the asstards who rioted at the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

It looks like the FBI instigated a lot of the violence.

Dummies still have to be dummies. If the FBI tells you to sell crack you going to do it? No, of course not. Unless you're a dummy.

The party of 'law and order' and 'personal responsibility' seems to be making a lot of excuses about the lawlessness and lack of responsibility for the asstards who rioted at the Capitol.

I suppose you can spin this however you need to for it to be OK in your head.

There is no argument that the idiots who followed the lead of the FBI informants were wrong. They are in jail now being treated poorly from some accounts. And everyone I have heard speak about it agrees that all of them who were violent should be punished.

So now we get into the legal aspect. Are you good with the FBI enticing rubes to do bad things? IS that kosher in your book? Do you believe the FBI has the authority to organize and execute false flag type events on the people for political gain?

It's important to understand what argument you are trying to have.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

There is no argument that the idiots who followed the lead of the FBI informants were wrong. They are in jail now being treated poorly from some accounts. And everyone I have heard speak about it agrees that all of them who were violent should be punished.

No issue on my end with any of that.

So now we get into the legal aspect. Are you good with the FBI enticing rubes to do bad things?

No, I'm not, but you still need to be a Grade A moron to follow them.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So now we get into the legal aspect. Are you good with the FBI enticing rubes to do bad things?

Yes. And the FBI would have to be quite sh!tty to plan and execute events like this. Believe it or not, some nutters like me think things like this shouldn't happen. Hell, it's even possible that had the barriers not been removed, all those angry dumb people may have remained at the outer barriers shaking their fists, and chanting positive things about Trump. But that wouldn't have made for very good reasons to change the entire system. They seems to just do what the folks with the Bull horns told them.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

They seems to just do what the folks with the Bull horns told them.

And therein lies the problem for the January 6th genius brigade rioters.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Last year a "new member" PM'd me about getting fake covid vaccine cards. He/she never lasted very long on this site but I took the request with the same seriousness as my Nigerian Prince friend who always wanted my bank account information.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Yes, but the part where you are giving a pass to the folks holding the bull horns kind of blows my mind. You never seemed like a "waterboy for the man" before, but then, maybe you are the man........

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Last year a "new member" PM'd me about getting fake covid vaccine cards. He/she never lasted very long on this site but I took the request with the same seriousness as my Nigerian Prince friend who always wanted my bank account information.

And I was a bit irritated that you never responded.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

And I was a bit irritated that you never responded.

My printer ran out of ink. Thems are pricey!

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure I recall that.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yes, but the part where you are giving a pass to the folks holding the bull horns kind of blows my mind.

I'm not. But it doesn't excuse other people's behavior, this isn't mutually exclusive.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

seems just like what the CDC, NIH, Fauchi etc and the media are doing and millions of morons are right behind them.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

yeah ok sure. i've seen more violence on a play boy channel pillow fight.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

That's nice, not really relevant.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
yeah ok sure. i've seen more violence on a play boy channel pillow fight.

There's pillow fights were rioters are beating law enforcement? Interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join