It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI admits the DC pipe bombs were planted the day before the January 6 protests

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
FBI: Pipe Bombs at RNC, DNC Were Planted Night Before Riot

Remember those pipe bombs that were discovered outside the DNC and RNC headquarters in DC during the January 6th protests? Well, according the FBI themselves, it appears they were planted there around 8PM the night before, and were then only "discovered" during the protests.

I'm sure most of us suspected that those were put there to further the narrative, and this is as close to an admission of it as we're probably ever going to get.

I'll bet you they probably weren't even real bombs, just sealed lengths of pipe.
edit on 29-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No sh!t...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It is not clear whether that means the pipe bombs were unrelated to the next day’s riot or were part of the riot planning. Both buildings are within a few blocks of the Capitol.

Let's see how it plays out. If they know the time they should have CCTV footage of the plantings.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
It is not clear whether that means the pipe bombs were unrelated to the next day’s riot or were part of the riot planning. Both buildings are within a few blocks of the Capitol.

Let's see how it plays out. If they know the time they should have CCTV footage of the plantings.

CCTV's haven't worked where "the narrative" is concerned since Princess Diana.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It won't matter.

By the time the MSM acknowledges that these alleged Pipe Bombs were sod all to do with the January 6th protest, they will publish a teeny weeny apology that no one will see.

It's all about planting the seed.

It's frustrating how few people see this.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

CCTV's haven't worked where "the narrative" is concerned since Princess Diana.

So true.

Remember the Cruise Missile that hit the Pentagon?

Oh, my bad, it was a Boeing 757.

Derp.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Um, doesn't this point to more of a coordinated attack and not less of one?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
this leads me to think the bombs were targeting the protestors.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Agents Provocateurs to lay blame away from the guilty 😃

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The one they didn't find was the one planted far southwest of the Washington Monument way, way back over the hill. Minutes later the sirens could be heard running south to the site of the diversionary attack. On the far polar opposite end of the National Maul.

You don't hear about that one, do you?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a full false flag event set up but something went wrong.

Look at the feigned outrage of the MSM over the "Insurrection".

What a f#ing joke.

I've seen more violence at my local nightclubs than this supposed effort to overthrow the government.

I reckon the news stories were already written in advance but the bombs didn't go boom so they just ran with the pathetic narrative anyway. Say terrorism enough times and people start to believe it...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

We must go to the same nightclub!

That's a good point about the stories possibly being written in advance.
I know the media likes to twist and exaggerate but the mismatch between what I saw and how it was reported was unreal!
edit on 2912021 by Tulpa because: Grammmmmr

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It was probably some anarchist group that hates both parties. Since they wanted to blow up both parties, they cannot blame it on Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Remember those pipe bombs that were discovered outside the DNC and RNC headquarters in DC during the January 6th protests? Well, according the FBI themselves, it appears they were planted there around 8PM the night before, and were then only "discovered" during the protests.

I'm sure most of us suspected that those were put there to further the narrative, and this is as close to an admission of it as we're probably ever going to get.

I'll bet you they probably weren't even real bombs, just sealed lengths of pipe.

This is a great bait thread if your FBI you would get an inside scoop on why people mocked the fake bombs and lots the details on why they looked fake!
A: it would help the FBI figure out how to make more realistic bombs.
B: it would id the people they need to look at giving details.

The fact that they have twice used fake looking bombs “trump supporter bomber” from Broward county, same place Debbie Wassermann runs, same county as the school shooter where David Hogg is from! And this capital “BS fed scripted and infiltrated attack on the capital “with pathetic fake looking bombs is sad.

It’s like they got an intern to come up with a concept!
Treat the feds in this tread like mushrooms! Keep them in the dark and throw sh!t on them!
edit on 29-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Lying, manipulative, narcissistic, disingenuous, hypocrites.... all of them (media, elite)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Maybe Antifa put them there before they tricked all those patriots into rioting and looting.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I'm pretty certain that there are far fewer "false flag" events than people believe there to be.

People making false accusations, yes, but actual false flag events, nope.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Um, doesn't this point to more of a coordinated attack and not less of one?

So even if it was, that leads one away from the president as the instigator.

What? Do you think he was privately plotting with the people involved? So why are impeaching him again?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It was very strange they were reported as IEDs, I was imaging a proper bomb - does a foot long pipe bomb have a ppotential destructive yeild or does it just go bang?

Very fishy that it took them nearly 24 hours to fins several pipe bombs placed in viral national security aread in the capital of the US.

The descripton of the suspect seems more like AntiFA than anyone related to Trump supporters. 'Gray hooded sweatshirt, a face mask and Nike Air Max Speed Turf sneakers....' The bombs seem to be placed with the intention of hurtting/killing the Trumo supporters from the info released so far.

Strange that the powder in the bomb is described as 'unknown', are there any restrictions to them testing it? It takes less than a minute to run a sample through a computer and get the results of the contents.

A funny story here:
'MI6 attack al-queda by replacing bomb making instructions with a recipe for cupcakes
edit on 30-1-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
It was very strange they were reported as IEDs, I was imaging a proper bomb - does a foot long pipe bomb have a ppotential destructive yeild or does it just go bang?

Not that I ever built pipe bombs when I was young and dumb but if I did I would have blown a railroad tie completely out of the ground with one about a foot long using black power. But I never did this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join