It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI admits the DC pipe bombs were planted the day before the January 6 protests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ras321
Um, doesn't this point to more of a coordinated attack and not less of one?

So even if it was, that leads one away from the president as the instigator.

What? Do you think he was privately plotting with the people involved? So why are impeaching him again?

It leads me to believe that this is more evidence that the former president and or his handlers planned a violent coup.
edit on 30-1-2021 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well we do know now that the Capital event didn't even hear Trump's rally. They were storming it right in the middle of his speech and they walked there. Also, outside of one person throwing a fire extinguisher and a handful of provocateurs there is little violence much past a pushing match at first. Add in whatever else was set up was the night before and it all kind of blows holes into the theory that Trump's rally speech caused any of it.

So what is it that they are going to impeach him on again?

edit on 30-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It’s hilarious to me that even after watching the footage there are still people who are thick enough to claim that an attempted insurrection took place

It didn’t

A simple protest is ALL that occurred. And a TINY number of people entered a building

“Violent. Rioting. Murder. Overthrow” etc. NONE of that occurred

Those who continue to claim it did are nothing more than transparent provocateurs. Pathetic

Besides, overthrowing illegitimate governments is celebrated and applauded all throughout history. So if an insurrection attempt WAS made (which it clearly was not) then it’s certainly nothing to be frowned upon.
The Harris administration is illegitimate.

As for the so called pipe-bombs, nice attempt deep state. But the overwhelming peaceful nature of the legitimate protest obviously thwarted your anti-American plans that day

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You do realize there is these things called cellphones? Overwhelmingly peaceful? 5 people died. Hundreds of cops and others injured. many severely. This is one of the worst terrorist attacks in US history. a reply to: Xtrozero

edit on 30-1-2021 by ras321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I lost 2 people on that flight. My niece and her husband.

Stop it.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You do realize there is these things called cellphones? Overwhelmingly peaceful? 5 people died. Hundreds of cops and others injured. many severely. This is one of the worst terrorist attacks in US history.

And yet not even close to a weekend in Chicago, or a Portland riot... My point was they were already in the process while Trump was talking so they started before he started.

How many bullets were shot....1 Worst terrorist attacks...lol Give me a break. You going to tell that old lady carrying a flag walking around inside she was a terrorist?

That one bullet was from a cop's gun... 2 died of like a hear attack...most were old people, one woman from the crowd pushing, and one was hit in the head from a thrown fire extinguisher.

So the one guy who threw the fire extinguisher is in jail on murder...good. Retired fireman will spend most likely the rest of his life in jail. Saying that, none of these deaths were terrorist attacks...

At least also say the 5 days the WH and 30 days the fed court house were under siege were also terrorist attacks...Then at least you wouldn't be a hypocrite. Remember when Trump wanted to expand the WH fence parameter and use fed agents in Portland, and was labeled a fascists with his jack boots...lol Now Biden has a huge fence and a few 10,000 troops and all is good. The hypocrisy is astounding...

edit on 30-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Besides, overthrowing illegitimate governments is celebrated and applauded all throughout history. So if an insurrection attempt WAS made (which it clearly was not) then it’s certainly nothing to be frowned upon.
The Harris administration is illegitimate.

And the legitimate government on January 6th was a Republican government. Donald J Trump 45th President of the United States was still POTUS.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Most likely by Pedocrat operatives.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My point is they were listening to the speech on their cellphones. The last time i can recall over 100 injuries and 2 police deaths from any incident was 9/11. a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I lost 2 people on that flight. My niece and her husband.

Stop it.

Fred..

I'm sorry for your loss.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

Two people died as a direct result of the protest. 1 woman was shot by capitol police in the neck and a second person, a police officer supposedly died from being stuck by a fire extinguisher (I have still yet to see ANY evidence that this was the actual cause of death and his death was not even reported until a day after the protest). The other three people died from medical issues during the protest.

People who claim "5 people were killed or 5 people died from the protest" are flat out being dishonest.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
It is not clear whether that means the pipe bombs were unrelated to the next day’s riot or were part of the riot planning. Both buildings are within a few blocks of the Capitol.

Let's see how it plays out. If they know the time they should have CCTV footage of the plantings.

CCTV's haven't worked where "the narrative" is concerned since Princess Diana.

So true.

Remember the Cruise Missile that hit the Pentagon?

Oh, my bad, it was a Boeing 757.

Derp.

it's fine! we don't know anyway, since the cameras apparently weren't working that day, and they didn't get much footage. Just a few seconds of "something" that had gone into the building. Yeah, no need to have cameras operational while securing the Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Lumenari

It is not clear whether that means the pipe bombs were unrelated to the next day’s riot or were part of the riot planning. Both buildings are within a few blocks of the Capitol.

Let's see how it plays out. If they know the time they should have CCTV footage of the plantings.

CCTV's haven't worked where "the narrative" is concerned since Princess Diana.

So true.

Remember the Cruise Missile that hit the Pentagon?

Oh, my bad, it was a Boeing 757.

Derp.

it's fine! we don't know anyway, since the cameras apparently weren't working that day, and they didn't get much footage. Just a few seconds of "something" that had gone into the building. Yeah, no need to have cameras operational while securing the Pentagon.

So they used the same cameras from the Pentagon for Jeffery Epsteins jail cell, GOTCHA!!!
What a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

My point is they were listening to the speech on their cellphones. The last time i can recall over 100 injuries and 2 police deaths from any incident was 9/11.

Your recall seems to be rather selective to say the least.

Whatever...lol give it a rest, you comparing this to 911? Trump didn't actually say anything in his speech to induce violence, and they were there already.

So how did the second cop die? As I said the first one was hit in the head with a thrown fire extinguisher and that man is in jail...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Maybe Kamala Harris was involved with the January 5th 2021 pipe bomb, like she was involved with the Jussie Smollett noose?

www.msn.com...

edit on 1/8/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
But nothing in the news about this....

thepostmillennial.com...

A man in black bloc behaving suspiciously near a right-wing rally outside the Pinellas County Courthouse in Florida on Jan. 6 was apprehended by deputies after he tried fleeing on foot. Garrett James Smith, 22, was arrested and found carrying an active pipe bomb, Antifa propaganda and a written document on what to bring for his direct action. He had recently returned from Portland, Ore.
"He was running fast, he was running away from something," Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said at a press conference on Friday.

More explosives, tape and nails were found at the home of Antifa bombing suspect Garrett Smith
Smith was purportedly targeting dozens of the attendees of a rally protesting the treatment of Jan. 6 suspects on the one-year anniversary of the U.S. Capitol riot.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

they do, i've seen the footage on Tucker.

someone in a hoodie bundled up. could have been a gal.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

My point is they were listening to the speech on their cellphones. The last time i can recall over 100 injuries and 2 police deaths from any incident was 9/11.

Your recall seems to be rather selective to say the least.

Whatever...lol give it a rest, you comparing this to 911? Trump didn't actually say anything in his speech to induce violence, and they were there already.

So how did the second cop die? As I said the first one was hit in the head with a thrown fire extinguisher and that man is in jail...

not sure if it was the cop that got run over by a louis farakan groupie. i know the dems counted him in their list.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It was probably some anarchist group that hates both parties. Since they wanted to blow up both parties, they cannot blame it on Trump supporters.

The bombs were NOT designed to damage buildings, they were intended to kill Trump supporters walking by.

There was no attack on both parties.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

they do, i've seen the footage on Tucker.

someone in a hoodie bundled up. could have been a gal.

Around the size and shape of john sullivan, but footage isn't clear enough to be certain. Probably someone in his antifa group though.

Too small to have been epps or most other feds.

Sullivan WAS caught on video walking around the same neighborhood (WITH epps) in similar clothing (not an exact match) at the time the bombs were place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join