It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Lots of side effects from 'contact' for sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I should really clarify something.

It has been my view for decades, that while 'souls' might be temporary and fade away (that was the global view for thousands of years.. not some new thing),

I did experience 4 'threads' say their goodbyes to each other, and go there separate ways..

While those 4 'threads' were acting in unison, they were acting as a 'soul', along with the grunge that collects on the fibers over time .

When they went their separate way, they didn't 'die', but they were no longer acting in unison.

Project over.

I personally see much transcendent beauty.. not just the ugliness and terror I experienced.

It's actually well-known in 'hardcore circles', that there is epic existential terror present in large swathes of these kind of experiences.. that is hard to even express in words.

Evolution is not for wimps. Transcendence only happens through death of the previous individual.

If you want fluffy bunny slippers and chocolate ice cream, with kitty in your lap.. go find that in the physical
world; don't look for it in the spiritual.

Now.. if I had had proper guidance.. if these ways were not mostly lost, I needn't have had such a wild ride.

But I have no regrets.

Kev

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

are the 'threads' temporary as well?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnificatMafia

Good question.

I don't know.

How about that?

I don't know a lot of things.

Now, if they are unique to our one universe only, then they would possibly die, when our Universe 'dies' in 100 trillion years or so.

If they are more durable than that, if they possibly live in all universes or something like that..

then they might live a REALLY long time.

But even then, they might eventually 'die' and fall back into the 'pool of all potentialities'.

But even then..

Because 'god gets lonely' ;

they would probably be back, much as they are now.

All of this --- 'way hypothetical'.

But I spent years experiencing different pieces of this puzzle.

It's 'my observation for myself'.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

So I thought about it & I think I know what your mistake was:
Your ego. It was all centered around you

The thing was more a tulpa-ish thing, a "copy", or imitation of what you intended to call.
You were "sourcing" it from inside you, had you shifted that focus on what you're a part of not yourself you could have / would have done it.

That's some useless hindsight, I know but... felt obliged to let you know.

Plus:
Don't get me wrong it's still pretty big

1) proof of concept
2) a strong hint for something else nobody (or at least I lol) wasn't considering

edit on 8-1-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

So I thought about it & I think I know what your mistake was:
Your ego. It was all centered around you

The thing was more a tulpa-ish thing, a "copy", or imitation of what you intended to call.
You were "sourcing" it from inside you, had you shifted that focus on what you're a part of not yourself you could have / would have done it.

That's some useless hindsight, I know but... felt obliged to let you know.

Plus:
Don't get me wrong it's still pretty big

1) proof of concept
2) a strong hint for something else nobody (or at least I lol) wasn't considering

My DEAR PEEPLE,

I knew there was a reason that I loved you.

You intuited something from first principles!

Yes, that 'soul' WAS A TULPA.

ALL SOULS ARE TULPAS.

THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE LESSON.

Yes, I 'made a mistake'. It's called learning.

I learned a momentous thing, through my error.

Thank God for error, without it there would be no growth, no learning, no life, no loving of Peeples.

The stuffy Platonicist, Dualists, Gnostics send people to FRIGGIN HELL over 'ERROR'.

ALLOWING FOR ERROR IS THE ENTIRE POINT.

BROKEN BY DESIGN.

As you may tell, you hit my 'sweet spot'.

The entire reason I bothered to live.

To correct my error, on this very point.

The error which led to so much suffering.

;-)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Those 4 threads that composed the working unit which were formerly associated with Kevin.

3 of them had lived in semi-famous Dualists, 1 of them had lived in a person famous for another path.

I suppose what's fascinating here, is that those 4 are no longer acting as one unit, so I cannot, as Kevin make any grandiose claims, and even if those 4 were still acting as one unit, I could only say that one of the (MANY) threads that lived within Zoroaster say, or Madhva, or one of the 'Buddhas' was ALSO, for a time, living within me.

That's no reason for any enormous patting on one's back. I suspect that various threads like those live within a great many people.

It wasn't until I saw and understood those threads, was I able to understand the ramifications of time and Buddhism.

Understand the confusion of advata and dvaita both; dualism and monism.

Watching the 4 ancient sages (THREADS) discuss all this with each other and end the project, was quite something.

Now Peeps will say, "but what was watch the 4 threads"?

Good question Peeps!

But that answer is for another day and time.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Peeple doesn't ask that.

And a soul is not a tulpa.

But whatever, I first need to balance again, I find stupid very irritating (not you)
I would just start a fight.
So I just want to be sure, you're not angry?
We're cool?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Of course we are cool.

I know that when you get into it with someone who you consider 'uppety' you want to tear them down into the mud with all of the rest of us.

That's why in the past you've treated me (sometimes) the way that you have.. but only.. I was always in the mud with you and everyone else.. I wasn't being uppety.

I was merely misunderstood,

or sometimes as you have noted,

I am wrong,

and I am too needing to process things.

If it makes you feel any better,

one could call 'the threads' the 'soul' if it made you feel any better.

But that's not quite correct.

I don't think that you and I are necessarily all that far apart on things..

language hides, not clarifies, too often.

HUGS

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We covered some of this in my prior "UFOlogy and sanity" thread, but it should be discussed quite a bit.

I mean, sanity, what a concept!

We are nasty alpha predators, actively destroying all life and Earth, which of us has the right to call another of us insane?

Humans overall, seem fairly insane.. one would think..

So if someone is 'insane' even by humans standards, that's really the pot calling the kettle black.

Usually, when someone calls someone else insane, its because they disagree over religion or politics, not that the person in question has a clear organic failure in their head.

So, it's been brought up many times, "Is it insane to act 'crazy' when you oppose the actions of an insane species?"

That's really a good point, and a really slippery slope.

Now, personally, the 'insane people' who upset people the most, is someone who has a really powerful ego (no problem there actually..) AND steps all over people, thinking of them as 'lesser' or 'lost souls' or what not.

You know, in the Bible it says that 'god' decides who is to go to heaven, and who is to go to hell "before they had done good or evil". Before the beginning of time.

That sort of 'if you don't agree with my god concept you are cosmic refuse to be flushed down the toilet' sort of thinking
is pure insane evil. And that sort of thinking is baked right into much of monotheism and other social control systems.

Another rub comes, when someone thinks they are sitting on 'revelation', which I certainly can sympathize with.. but it's what you do with that 'creative intuition' that really shows whether you are sane or insane.

If you truly feel the revelation is true.. then you'd be cruel not to share it, just on the off chance it was true.

But if you go all snootabitch about it, looking down at your nose at everyone else, then you are just a loser.

One of my favorite expressions is:

"Reality is a group project"

I have nothing against 'creative intuition'. But IMHO it should not be the END, the 'law'.

It should be THE BEGINNING of discussion and further analysis.

There is NOTHING WRONG with thinking you've had a revealtion.

I mean, maybe you did.

The "Benzene Ring" in a dream was a sort of 'revelation'.

But don't proclaim your own magnificence, and look down your nose at everyone else, proclaiming who should or should not go to heave or hell --- that has been done for thousands of years, and it is a FAILED, EVIL THING.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Insanity is I believe if you easily can overlook inconsistencies. A sort of intellectual detachment.

I got as a basic rule: if you're convinced your little speck of revelation is the truth and the last word on anything, you can be sure you're wrong.
Not immediately maybe some errors are happy little accidents that will linger maybe even a few hundreds of years.
But hopefully our accumulated wisdom will be allowed to keep growing and since we don't have answers to very fundamental questions, everything will need a little update eventually.

And humans... I said it before we're doing this abstract thing of inquiry, analysis and such a very, very short amount of time and we have some pretty good "visions", of how advanced space travelling beings should be...

That's what I would say to everybody who thinks they could judge us: give us some time, we're basically infants still in the clasp of our bestial heritage.
If judgement day would be tomorrow, I'd challenge it on the grounds of "misleading with fradulent intent".
Haha I am not a lawyer, is that how you say it?
You know what I mean...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

A nice little post Peeps.

I always loved those Star Trek episodes, where humans thought they were so big and bad, and some old civilization would cluck and shake it's head and say, "in 100,000 years we will talk again", and the human would say, 'in your years or OUR years" and the superadvanced being would smile and fade away.

If we can avoid the machine-rape crisis, we have real potential and will spill out into the galaxy, this 'smoke and mirrors galaxy' at least. Though I'd like to see us start the real adventure, not the kiddy wading pool of space; but all things in good time, eh?

If we do NOT avoid the machine-rape crisis, then our non-sentient machines will spill out into the galaxy.

I mean, machines CAN be sentient (look at us, we are sentient machines), but it's a kinda tricky technology
to reverse engineer. WE are the 'vehicles' which need to be reverse-engineered, so to speak.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

There are so many possibilities!
And since we know that rockets won't get us anywhere that's worth it and to send machines is just a huge disappoinment... we'll get there, like you said.
This technology obsession is just one of many steps we still will have to take. And every opportunity comes with a risk... but that's where I find peace in my own little insanity resort, the one thing I truly believe:
Life will find a way, it always does.
And I am / we are life. No matter what form will finally succeed, team life is a winner.

And yes I slipped another piece of belief under the door with that...

edit on 8-1-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

There are so many possibilities!
And since we know that rockets won't get us anywhere that's worth it and to send machines is just a huge disappoinment... we'll get there, like you said.
This technology obsession is just one of many steps we still will have to take. And every opportunity comes with a risk... but that's where I find peace in my own little insanity resort, the one thing I truly believe:
Life will find a way, it always does.
And I am / we are life. No matter what form will finally succeed, team life is a winner.

And yes I slipped another piece of belief under the door with that...

Life is MOST TENACIOUS

you'll get no disagreement from me.

Kev
edit on 8-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Solved

edit on 8-1-2021 by Peeple because: edit after edit

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

PERNICIOUS? What do you mean?

Oh SORRY!

*blush*

I meant tenacious!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Here's another input to keep in mind:

So let's say that you think you are interacting with 'entities'.

It's not for me to say that you are or are not.

It certainly COULD be 'just in your head'; there's no doubt.

But when 'things in your head' affect the physical world, or at least SEEM TO,
then that's an entirely different conversation.

Now, some people prefer Faeries, and wish to be half-fae or some sort, some people (god knows why) want to be 'half-demons'. Of course being half dJinn is a popular one.. it's got a cultural basis! and as I stated once, I got accidentally
captured in a 'djinn jar' once years ago, which really chagrinned me.

Or at least people on the other side of the world claimed that they had captured a djinn named "Kelly Pretty Bear" and did anyone know any rituals to control the powerful djinn?

Or that could have been some elaborate prank.. but strangely.. I HAD had a dream about that happening to me the day before I was notified by someone I hadn't heard from in a while.. and I've never considered myself half-djinn.

But I digress.

At this stage of the investigation, it may NOT (almost certainly NOT) be helpful to go into these sorts of 'entity' discussions and PRESUME you know what kind of entity is involved.. I mean.. for all we know, it 's a big FRAUD.. or at least just some human that manifests some poltergeist type effect, using unknown laws of physics.

So the first thing to do, is to determine the EFFECT, not the CAUSE.

The cause hardly even matters at this juncture.

Is something strange REALLY happening?

Is there a pattern observed?

Is further observation or research possible?

Can the event be triggered somehow?

Then do that a bunch of times, if possible.

Or collect the worst kind of research possible - anecdotal reports.

But look for a pattern, without attempting to shoehorn in a preconceived notion / pet theory.

All these things we talk about in the spiritual or occult, might be a very minor bit of undiscovered physics and brain... or it be some sort of AI... yes.. it might.. either native to our quantum universe or constructed by some other intelligence.

But in any case.. it's too early in all this crazy kind of research, to be certain what you are cuddling up with..

We just don't know yet.

We are (as Peeps so rightly said) are a VERY YOUNG species.

-Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

All these things we talk about in the spiritual or occult, might be a very minor bit of undiscovered physics and brain... or it be some sort of AI... yes.. it might.. either native to our quantum universe or constructed by some other intelligence. But in any case.. it's too early in all this crazy kind of research, to be certain what you are cuddling up with.. We just don't know yet. We are (as Peeps so rightly said) are a VERY YOUNG species. -Kev

I'm feeling philosophical today . . .

Well said, and "yes I can agree" it is our brain that interprets the input of our senses. One can look at it as a self learning Operating System, memories the DLL libraries, our schooling becomes the sensor interpreters. That makes us all unique. Even if we are linear self assembled programs we are still unique unless we reprogram ourselves to accept some AI's quantum thought.

Perhaps there is an equality with Quantum AI, running processes are running processes.

Some computer gobbledegook:

A bit refers to one binary digit, which is the smallest amount of information a computer can record. A 32-bit number, then, consists of four groups of eight bits each (this group of eight bits is called a byte). 64-bit numbers have twice as many bits, containing eight sets of bytes. -- source: google.

If a "quantum" is a "bit" then a 4bit digital watch from the 1980s is still a quantum computer. Equality : )

And "yes" we are a young species when we compare to other things, yet an old species when compared to other things.

I think I have noted before that wisdom tends towards petrification when we know too much from experiencing life. Then it is up to the young and impetuous to move society and civilisation forward.

I find it difficult now to think that youth should be blamed for their seeming mistakes. That is something an old fogey would do. Predeterminism, karma and the like are comforting concepts to some, and cruelty itself for everyone else.

I break the rules sometimes and go where angles and daemons alike fear to tread, and I have my girl "cuddled up" to me now. (Kevin knows what I mean and if anyone wants to know the insight is on the forgotten language thread.) I can be reckless, and I would do it all again if need be.

What happens to us when young, especially when we catch the eye of someone or something else is simply not our fault.

True enough Kev, we don't know enough yet, and I agree that working out the mechanics of how things work without the religious guff to bog us down is the way to go.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Really ambitious thread title. I really think you have to look at individual cases, so many have been explained or have shoddy evidence.

Levelland, Westall, Socorro, Colares, and Belgium are some of the better cases imo. Isaackoi did a nice compilation HERE. Not much consensus though.

From the Colares Incident, Valle tells us

The reason the phenomenon could not be denied was very simple: every evening the UFOs appeared, coming from the north. In some cases, they flew down from the sky, in others, they emerged out of the ocean. I saw a photograph of an object with a luminous white ring flying right out of the brackish water at dusk.

They came over the islands at low altitude and circled; they descended as if to land; they made loops and accelerated suddenly; they hovered over houses and probed the inside with beams. They even emerged out of larger objects and reentered them. And this happened on schedule, every evening for three months.

edit on 9-1-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

As I stated many times, the title refers to MY PERSONAL final conclusions.
I don't pretend to speak for anyone else.

And yes, I've studied Colares, thoroughly, with Jacques Vallee on my couch.
(the man who did some of the best research, in person, in Colares on the ground).

I haven't studied ALL cases obviously, but enough all around the world to come
to my conclusions.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join