It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I was originally baiting Direne with it.

I also bait you sometimes.

I only bait out of friendship.

While writing this, I also realized that the cult I had briefly encountered in the UK, the one behind the false UFO crap, armageddon.co.uk, this massive global con job, based loosely on communism (which isn't all bad mind you), MIGHT actually be more interested in promoting the Typhonian Kenneth Grant, than 'Crowley'. It's a small distinction really..

but the folks I ran into were mooning over the fact that their master had died. Well, Crowley died in 1947, while Kenneth Grant died in 2011.

I'm not certain that I even care if 'lurking horror #1" is the big troublemaker or if it's "lurking horror #2".

All that said,

Miss Peepe,

you often rail at me for not exposing what I "believe".

Well, mostly I don't believe anything.. but there are MILD beliefs in me,

and yes, some are contained in that narrative I wrote.

But I'd throw them all out, for a good plate of Pasta, at least if they were wrong.

Kev

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Crowley and Lam eh…the first big head alien

Did they make a cult out of that?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hard to say.

I myself saw a 'Lam-like creature' in 1982.
I also saw a 'short gray angry dwarf' in 2014.

And I don't even 'believe' in 'gray aliens'; that's a fabrication
of a sort, but there's also a kernel of truth - non-physical
truth, apparently.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I could believe that. I’ve seen a few things myself.

Anyway, a lot of speculation goes around Crowley and his disciple Parsons being the ones who " opened the door"

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yup.

Once the little fellers got the word that they were supposed to look like 'LAM' and 'UFOs', they very well may have obliged. Anything to keep the life-saving contact going. (to use the narrative I wrote earlier). If you want to consider such a thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I've decided to give Joshua's 'Thiefs in the Night' a go since I don't know much about farie lore and I must say it's an interesting read. Plenty of similar stories in our local folklore as well and also many traits in fairytails (the connection in my own language is less obvious cause fairytales are called 'sprookjes' over here. It seems the faerie part got lost in the translation ... ).

I'm still waiting for 'Passport to Magonia' to be released on Kindle again since I kind off missed it, but this book seems a good entry.

Great topic but hard to follow at times cause I do seem to be lacking in this context.
edit on 4-1-2021 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I believe there are medieval cases though that feature the same 'alien look', meaning bald heads and big black eyes (source: Wonders in the Sky), so at least that fabrication isn't that recent.

My take is that 'the typical alien' has a lot of features in common with a skeleton, which you could say is something that naturaly scares us. Big black eyes/empty eye sockets, no hair/skull cranium, no nose, skinny limbs, etc.

It probably doesn't add up for everything though ... There are also reports of hairy creatures. It almost always seems exagerated.

Edit: On a more funny note I've also heard about a local case where an 80's style robot appeared to be vacuuming a garden. Thank 'gosh' for humor.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Well please follow along, I like your mind.

The 'little fellers' are global! Most people don't know that.

isn't that fascinating?

Is it really because the 'little fellers' exist in every country in the world, can easily visit every country of the world, or is it all due to the fact that the human brain is constructed the same, roughly world-around, and the human brain is designed to give us stories about both 'dwarfs and giants and gods' ?

It at least must be considered.

But why?

Giants/gods I can understand.. they have existential overtones..

but little people?

It's not that they are always 'babies' or 'innocents' some EAT PEOPLE in myth.

I truly learn towards them actually existing, in some vague manner.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Nice input.

As I always say, what they appear as is irrelevant.. black helicopter, ham sandwich, BTUFO, 'fairie' - it's all irrelevant.

But there IS one pattern.

They exploit human physiology with their stage plays,

to cause hormone release,

which modifies our consciousness.

Some people (like Direne) believe it's 'for our own good' and in a way, from some level, I can't argue that.

But the more skeptical might say it's to 'possess us' or 'feed on us'.

But in any case, it's an attempt at societal control and/or 'communication' this is true.

Kev

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Well, nature seems to be wired in a way that a sort of ‘caring/nurturing’ reaction is triggered when dealing with babies or young animals. A bear can be a dangerous, but for some reason we all think cubs look cute (cause they do!). It’s something we share with most animals (not all, some think little means easy snack).

Evolution like we know it wouldn’t have worked if we didn’t posses that trait. We'd literally throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Now, hypothetically, ‘little ones’ might be a either a reflection or abuse of that quality we own ... or it might be something completely different offcourse.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I do find it fascinating that I saw a 'LAM-like' gray alien-like looking things in December of 1981,
when I had NEVER read even ONE book on abduction, 'UFOs', etc. I was an extremely sheltered
farm boy, with little access to books, and no real access to TV for most of my life.. as I was
too busy being abused in a condemned building to soak anything up from culture.

I saw a 'gray alien' 6 YEARS before Whitley Strieber wrote about them!

Where did my mind get that image?

There's a very sarcastic part of my personality, which wonders if the 'faeries' who definitely like to play jokes, and who are (apparently) somewhat a-temporal, presented a 'gray alien' in 1981 just to screw with me in 2020, as I 100% repudiate biological little gray aliens in nuts and bolts craft (because it's not true).

Or, whether there really are non-physical 'gray alien type critters' who have seeped into the human mind, prompting the wild stories about physical gray aliens.

Or it's ENTIRELY prosaic? I do think we are beyond that point, but I'm not a 'strange chaser'; I'm a 'truth chaser'.

I just don't know.

But it's fascinating.

edit on 4-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here's something that I find very interesting and worthy of serious research.

And pardon me.. I'll be referring to a Jacques Vallee Reference that I can't quote at the moment; it was probably from "Messengers of Deception". If I'm to write this up formally, I'll need to find it.

Anyway, the esteemed JV was researching a cult, perhaps it was UMO. (I haven't read the book for years).

But in any case, he was having lunch with one of the folks, and JV claims that this person 'read his mind',
and provided information that only JV knew.

But when the person was asked about another matter, they got it wrong.

So the theory that JV developed, was that the 'others' only knew what someone at his table knew,
(or by extension) what some other human knows.

So if that's true..

It fits in nicely with the Fae as Evolved from our Dead hypothesis quite nicely.

These type of beings generally BS us, lie their asses off, and have NEVER in the history of the human race (apparently) EVER known something that we didn't know first.

Now, if the major source of their information is our dead --- that would make perfect sense.

No 'alien' or 'master' ever gave us advanced tech or math formulations.

They only give garbled BS or at their very best, what one of us already knew.

Now, this only applies to what I'd call 'lower entities'.

But there's little record (EVER, if any) of 'higher entitites' interceding in our affairs or providing knowledge.

Given the 'the only true 'god' is one who hides absolutely" hypothesis, this would make absolute sense.

At least in my experience, the more 'chatty' the 'entity' the more likely it's pure BS.

The absolutely silent 'entities' done lie to you.. they can't..

the few times I've had an (apparent) 'high entity' hang around me, and be useful, it was to save my life
from a car accident or that sort of thing.. but they NEVER said a single word.

Or - the most 'prosaic' response is that of course the 'lower entities' don't know anything that we don't know.. they are 'us' or we are just deluding ourselves --- that they don't exist at all.

Then it's a matter of deciding if you can absolutely debunks all 'anomalous seeming events' and that's a tall order.. I can't debunk all of them in my life, that's all I know personally.

Kev

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If you wanted to, do you think you could summon the BTUFO again?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

And I want you to see it for yourself.

That's why I spend so much time being irritating.

Yes Kevin, yes you are. (smiley icon)

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Here's something that I find very interesting and worthy of serious research.

And pardon me.. I'll be referring to a Jacques Vallee Reference that I can't quote at the moment; it was probably from "Messengers of Deception". If I'm to write this up formally, I'll need to find it.

Anyway, the esteemed JV was researching a cult, perhaps it was UMO. (I haven't read the book for years).

But in any case, he was having lunch with one of the folks, and JV claims that this person 'read his mind',
and provided information that only JV knew.

But when the person was asked about another matter, they got it wrong.

So the theory that JV developed, was that the 'others' only knew what someone at his table knew,
(or by extension) what some other human knows.

Did JV really expect them to be all knowing?

So if that's true..

It fits in nicely with the Fae as Evolved from our Dead hypothesis quite nicely.

What, all of them?

Perhaps it may have been a human who originally taught a few of them to use the shells of the dead for nefarious reasons. Stealing secrets and knowledge for instance?

Maybe it worked and others found out. Then the aquisition and subjugation of the Fae would begin.

These type of beings generally BS us, lie their asses off, and have NEVER in the history of the human race (apparently) EVER known something that we didn't know first.

Now, if the major source of their information is our dead --- that would make perfect sense.

Possible. Though they can just look at living people for information if they want to.

No 'alien' or 'master' ever gave us advanced tech or math formulations.

They only give garbled BS or at their very best, what one of us already knew.

Now, this only applies to what I'd call 'lower entities'.

But there's little record (EVER, if any) of 'higher entitites' interceding in our affairs or providing knowledge.

Given the 'the only true 'god' is one who hides absolutely" hypothesis, this would make absolute sense.

At least in my experience, the more 'chatty' the 'entity' the more likely it's pure BS.

The absolutely silent 'entities' done lie to you.. they can't..

the few times I've had an (apparent) 'high entity' hang around me, and be useful, it was to save my life
from a car accident or that sort of thing.. but they NEVER said a single word.

Or - the most 'prosaic' response is that of course the 'lower entities' don't know anything that we don't know.. they are 'us' or we are just deluding ourselves --- that they don't exist at all.

Then it's a matter of deciding if you can absolutely debunks all 'anomalous seeming events' and that's a tall order.. I can't debunk all of them in my life, that's all I know personally.

Kev

(sigh)

There is a quirk that humans have: The desire to domesticate.

What does domesticate mean? From the Latin root domesticus - belonging to the house. One might say; belonging to the household of man.

The minerals are turned from clay to brick, iron to swords and toasters, lead to bullets.
The plants are turned into crops, orchards, clothes, wood into furniture.
The animals are turned into pets, livestock, clothes, ornaments.
Magnetism into electricity, lighting, weather control.

Civilisation wants to domesticate everything including the unseen.

In the past, temples and shrines were built as places for gods and spirits to dwell within the household of man. Offerings were made, spirits were worshipped. Those that fall into the trap were put to work with demands to heal, smite enemies and grant favours. Domestication.

What happens when the people die, the temples crumble and no one believes anymore?

Abandonment.

When folks feel abandoned they become bitter and resentful . . . . .

. . . and humanity becomes something to avoid.

edit on 5-1-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typos and clarity

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Or that sort of thing is nothing more than the abstract self (don't want to say "higher" for reasons) communicating. So the reason why that sort of thing appears "stupid" is because the folks "using" it are stupid.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnificatMafia

I've considered that.

I'm not certain how far the shade has decayed, or how much it has been incorporated into it's new hosts, if it has been consumed or made symbiotic.

The desire of the shade to return to me had to have been a major factor.

For all my stupidity at the time, of thinking I understood the ins and outs of everything,

it did 'work'.

I guess my answer is 'TBD'.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes, Ma'am.

Sometimes that abstract self can do stupid pet tricks or it knows something in someone else's mind, so it's not always 'just' the 'abstract self'.

If you really want to go hunting entitites, you have to completley master your biological self, and that's not easy thing.

Or of course, you confuse bits of your biological self with 'entities'.

It's the single most common mistake.

For example, you can mistake your Enteric nervous system for a 'cakra' or 'dan tien'; well it's not that easily explained away, but it makes a good metaphor.

So it's a good point on your part Peeps.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Did JV really expect them to be all knowing?

No he didn't. But he was experimenting (it's what scientist do) and also the point is, that most people assume they are all knowing, as most people assume they are speaking to 'god' or some 'archangel' or 'master'. And of course, they are doing nothing of the kind.

What, all of them?

Yes...

The whole 'nature spirit' thing is a confusion.

Now, very very abstractly, nature itself acts as a 'pleroma', sorry for changing reference metaphysical systems, but that's a subtle effect over time.

Now, it's POSSIBLE that our 'faeries' were seeded from the (sorry to sound like Babylong 5) First Ones faeries, that evolved from the dead of the First Organic species in the Universe.. but that's an Ancient Aliens-esque so I find that unhealthy to focus upon too much.

Possible. Though they can just look at living people for information if they want to.

Strictly speaking they can't get much except from their tethered or the shades of the dead.

When folks feel abandoned they become bitter and resentful . . . . .

. . . and humanity becomes something to avoid.

Yes.. they turn nasty.. it explains the end of the golden age of UFOs really.

When I was like 6, I lived in harmony with all these 'spirits'. Some were decaying corpses; some were alligator headed things from Egypt. They were a pretty nasty-looking bunch.

Oh sure, you can call them a child's 'imaginary friends' if you wish.

But to continue the narrative.

I fed them. From me.

They were happy.

I was happy.

I thought I was some sort of savior to them.. that LOVE could just 'fix them'.

Goodness i was ignorant.

At a certain point I felt bad about feeding them, so I stopped.

So they got really nasty.

They tried to scare me into feeding them.

Trick me into feeding them.

At the last, they crawled over my skin like fire ants, giving little bites.

It took me some time to disentangle myself from them.

So, I speak from experience in these matters. When I say, "been there, done that, got the T-shrit"
i'm quite serious.

Now.. might I have simply been mentally ill, from all my child abuse and molestation?

Sure.

MIght I be full of #, quite unknowingly?

Sure.

But this is my story, and I have poured over every last bit of it; and some remains and some was discarded.

"Hypothetically".

Kev

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

No I mean the abstract selfs are entities and capable of communicating with eachother without the "droids" knowing about it unless they want you to. But they still know about this world, the future, the "hard facts",... only what the droids* know

*the biological half

edit on 5-1-2021 by Peeple because: a word ran away, got it put it back in the sentence

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No I mean the abstract selfs are entities and capable of communicating with eachother without the "droids" knowing about it unless they want you to. But they still know about this world, the future, the "hard facts",... only what the droids* know

*the biological half

Well that's the common opinion and (probable) misinformation campaign that's gone on for thousands of years.

I'm not saying that, to use very crude language, that 'upper astral angels' don't know things that we don't.. that 'Boltzman Brains" don't know things that we don't.. That 'gods of their own universes aren't dang intelligent'.

but any such entities that actually exist, and are actually 'higher' will NOT pass on even 1 dot of that information to humans, now or in the future. Not once. Not ever.

If there's going to be a 'great awakening' for humans EVER, and if we are going to EVER get the key to the executive washroom, we have to do that entirely on our own, and then we won't need to be provided any 3rd party information.

It seems that's how it must be IMHO.

Kev

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join